SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

Stand Your Ground Doesn't Equal Neighborhood (Death Squad) Watch

Even Jeb Bush thinks this guy is a murdering piece of shit...

Jeb Bush: Stand Your Ground defense not valid in teen's death
    7:56 PM, Mar. 23, 2012

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush says the “Stand Your Ground” law he signed shouldn’t protect a neighborhood watch captain who hasn’t been arrested in the shooting death of an unarmed teenager.

Bush spoke Friday at the University of Texas at Arlington, just outside Dallas. He told reporters afterward that the Florida law doesn’t apply in the incident that left 17-year-old Trayvon Martin dead. He says, “Stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn’t mean chase after somebody who’s turned their back.”

The Dallas Morning News reports (http://dallasne.ws/GWMtOK ) that Bush, who signed the law in 2005, called Martin’s death a tragedy.

George Zimmerman shot and killed Martin in Sanford in February. Martin was walking back to the home of his father’s fiance.

Zimmerman says he acted in self-defense.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

"Stand your ground" does not mean "stalk and shoot". I find it infuriating that people (particularly one fucktard from the NRA) are trying to suggest that since Martin apparently fearful he was under attack, punched Zimmerman, thus "giving up his rights" and somehow deserving the application of lethal force! If some weirdo started following me home from the store I'd probably punch them too! Such bullshit - Zimmerman is clearly the aggressor and the one in the wrong here...those skittles weren't a WMD...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (03-24-2012)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    "Stand your ground" does not mean "stalk and shoot". I find it infuriating that people (particularly one fucktard from the NRA) are trying to suggest that since Martin apparently fearful he was under attack, punched Zimmerman, thus "giving up his rights" and somehow deserving the application of lethal force! If some weirdo started following me home from the store I'd probably punch them too! Such bullshit - Zimmerman is clearly the aggressor and the one in the wrong here...those skittles weren't a WMD...
    This goes beyond that in the sense where it took place - within a gated community where such elements of cloaked racism exist. For example, my roommate works at a hospital and last summer she and I went to a private party held by some lame doctor within such an environment and I can tell you for fact these people said the most vile, disgusting and disturbing racist jokes I've ever heard. I left early as a result. Now enter Zimmerman who was more or less a hired goon for such people. Was he being paid anything extra to keep out blacks and other undesirables? Ironic since Zimmerman is half Hispanic himself. The police department in this Florida shithole seem to be about as indifferent as it gets claiming Zimmerman had a right to "defend himself" for being pushed. Typical corrupt cop mentality most likely counting their blessing they patrol a gated community rather than place where they may actually have to do their fucking job. And of course it's murder, and of course the police feign ignorance claiming they "did not know" Zimmerman had a permit to carry a concealed weapon and really, who is in charge of screening such people for either racial or mental issues they may have? To me they are just as guilty when charges become filed - and they will come.

Some good news is that Zimmerman was kicked out of his shitty Seminole State College because the Dean there is smart enough to know he doesn't want this murdering douchebag anywhere near the campus. Maybe he can get some of his tuition money back and think about hiring a lawyer. Again, Zimmerman is a goon. I myself own a 9mm and know quite well the damage it can do to another defenseless human being; it has no place in a gated neighborhood watch program.
    Last edited by Kristy; 03-24-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Jeb signed this piece of shit law into place, so he should take some of the blame. As should the KKKoch Brothers, whose lobbying group ALEC wrote it. And the NRA bastards who lobbied for it. And let's not leave out hate radio shitheads like Neal Boortz, who said on the air that he wanted to see streets "littered with dead thugs".

Or in other words, pretty much the entire right wing establishment should take the hit for this. And Zimmerman's racist ass needs to be in prison. If this rancid son of a bitch is not convicted of premeditated murder, I'm willing to bet that Florida (and probably other places) will break out in riots that make LA 1992 look like a Mormon church picnic, by comparison.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

While I find it totally unacceptable for sociopath nitwits to actively stalk and gun down people that they "believe" to be a threat to them (which pretty much legalizes cold-blooded murder), I do not see how a law that allows one the freedom of shooting the living shit out of some "self-entitled-to-your-stuff" asshole in your own home needs to be repealed.

Was this a case of the former, or did this kid make a habit out of harassing the shooter everyday for the past 5 years or so by knocking on his door or windows, just to be annoying? Trust me, I've lived in enough apartments to know that children can be incredibly moronic pains in the ass over a perceived slight, and will do such things daily out of habit. Possibly the shooter finally had enough.

Not that the decision justifies the outcome. It was totally senseless, and to wrap one's self up in a defense of "fearing for my life" is utter bullshit. By the same token, eradicating a law that allows you to protect yourself and your property from some pieces of shit too lazy or undereducated enough to get a job, yet feel they have a privileged and inalienable right to steal your stuff is just plain bonkers. This case has been botched by incompetence and stupidity from the beginning. I mean come on, if the boneheads playing for the Miami Heat can see this, you know for sure it's a colossal fuck-up.

But it's always the same tired scene on the television: After some craphead that had a lengthy police record for crimes like theft, larceny, car-stealing, drug trafficking or rape is shot dead somewhere, we immediately see the weeping mother ("My baby is an Angel! He do no wrong!") and outraged relatives demanding justice. Ummm, where is the justice for the victims of their now-dead brother's efforts?

Sorry if that sounds harsh friends and neighbors, but it's a harsh fucking world today. And come the time you yourself become a victim of senseless, self-entitled crime by some knuckle-dragging asshole, you'll agree with me. I'm not saying "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out." But I am saying that if some dogshit crosses your path or enters your home, threatening you, your family and/or all you have busted your ass to attain, you should have the complete freedom to plant their face on the sidewalk with a good, steady aim.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    And Zimmerman's racist ass needs to be in prison. If this rancid son of a bitch is not convicted of premeditated murder.
    I agree. Even though he won't survive the first day being there.

Which really isn't a bad thing.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, that's true. He won't make any friends in prison. Usually shooting a black kid in cold blood would probably guarantee you a pass from the "Aryan Brotherhood" prison gangs, but if you're a half-Cuban with a Jewish last name, probably not.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Wasn't there a guy who killed jeffrey dahmer and this other guy who tried to pin the death of his wife on black kids, but it turns out it was him,?

can't help but think this would happen here as well.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    The shooter looks kind of like Chaz Bono.

Just give your security guard a big bottle of Pepe Sanchez super duper hot pepper spray. That way if he fucks up the worst that can happen is someone rolls on the ground in agonizing pain but they are still alive.

I think the people who should be shot are the political fucks who will make a bad situation worse and fan the flames for their own political agendas.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-24-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dahmer got killed most likely because some of the guys he invited over for dinner were underage. Even convicts hate pedophiles. One of the kiddie diddler priests met a similar fate.

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 06:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I'll tell you one thing. I'm staying the FUCK out of my neighbors yards! I am now afraid to be aggressive with anyone for any reason; they can just blast me and that's it.

The story of the one guy who almost died from a stand-your-ground case who now lives in Hawaii is terrifying. He got into an argument with his neighbor and got wasted. The guy stood over him calling him names while he bled and never even called 9-11. To this day the shooter says the guy got what he deserved. I hate everyone and all of that but damn that's cold blooded. I know there are thousands of people around me who would kill me and not think twice. Florida is crazy man. But it's nice out.

13. Thanked ODShowtime for this KICKASS post:

evil_lil (03-27-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Even in Wyoming if you shoot someone outside of your home you have a bunch of legal problems. If you shoot an invader inside your home it's different. Lawmakers know there are lot's of businesses to rob and the type of criminal who enters homes is usually looking for something else besides just loot. Once you are outside you are in a whole new realm. I always figured if my life was in danger dealing with the legal system would be better than being dead. You only shoot if it's life threatening and you have no escape. It's the last resort.

15. 2 users say thank you to Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (03-24-2012),Nickdfresh (03-24-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I really don't see why this story is getting the coverage it is. Kids get shot all the time. Sadly. I guess it's not your typical gang shooting or even school shooting. Someone has a political agenda to push with this one because of where it happened.

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2015 @ 07:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

here in Chicago a 6 year old little girl was shot and killed accidentally last week by a gang member who's aim was off. Just as tragic if not more. But its was a black on black crime...somehow we are all( every race) just more accepting of that..which is just so wrong.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Even in Wyoming if you shoot someone outside of your home you have a bunch of legal problems. If you shoot an invader inside your home it's different. Lawmakers know there are lot's of businesses to rob and the type of criminal who enters homes is usually looking for something else besides just loot. Once you are outside you are in a whole new realm. I always figured if my life was in danger dealing with the legal system would be better than being dead. You only shoot if it's life threatening and you have no escape. It's the last resort.
    Maybe the most sensible thing you've ever posted...

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    01-11-2013 @ 06:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Listen, in the end of the world it's going to be brother against brother, priest against priest, bishop against bishop, etc.etc. At least my sister gave me the heads up 46 yrs. ago or at least a taste of it. Little did she know but she prepared me for more than just life itself but death as well. You cannot change the word of God. It's all part of the plan, we just have to be ready at any given time. And I'm ready and waiting. It's amazing that I could be actually living during the end times. It's quite fascinating and exciting for me personally. The Lords words are the only truth left in this passing world. Alleulia!
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-town324 View Post
    here in Chicago a 6 year old little girl was shot and killed accidentally last week by a gang member who's aim was off. Just as tragic if not more. But its was a black on black crime...somehow we are all( every race) just more accepting of that..which is just so wrong.
    Last edited by adena dodds; 03-24-2012 at 04:13 PM.

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    01-11-2013 @ 06:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    And besides, The Lord knows that my dog isn't going to put up with us being apart for much longer.....I hate to say it, but my dog is running the switch boards up there for God only to make sure that he gets me dirrectly to him safe and sound with no distractions in our way. He's put his paw down so to speak. Unfortunatly my dog rules....sorry God....After all you're the one who made him specifically (customized) just for me and I know it was for a damn good reason. Thank you God. I love you Brue. See you all soon, I hope! Just shoot me! ha,ha,ha! See if I care...It would be doing all of the rest of humanity a little favor, and they will all be able to rest a little easier, rest assured. And so will I, trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by adena dodds View Post
    Listen, in the end of the world it's going to be brother against brother, priest against priest, bishop against bishop, etc.etc. At least my sister gave me the heads up 46 yrs. ago or at least a taste of it. Little did she know but she prepared me for more than just life itself but death as well. You cannot change the word of God. It's all part of the plan, we just have to be ready at any given time. And I'm ready and waiting. It's amazing that I could be actually living during the end times, quite fascinating and exciting. The Lords words are the only truth in this passing world. Alleulia!
    Last edited by adena dodds; 03-24-2012 at 04:12 PM.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Don't touch that dial....

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03232012

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman
    Updated: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
    Published : Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 5:47 PM EDT

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Of course, it would be a FAUX Noize station. Anonymous witness named "John". Oh yeah, that just reeks of credibility.....

Well.... actually it smells more like Kerosene from here. I'll bet "John" wears hoods too.....

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Of course, it would be a FAUX Noize station. Anonymous witness named "John". Oh yeah, that just reeks of credibility.....

Well.... actually it smells more like Kerosene from here. I'll bet "John" wears hoods too.....
    Actually, if you click on the link, they have an interview with him, although you can't see him behind his door....

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.
    Interesting.

I also like the photos supplied by his family of Travon.....taken when he was 12 or so. One photo supplied shows him in a football uniform with a Bulldogs logo on it. That was from JUNIOR HIGH. The team at the school he attended was the "Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School LIGHTNING". At age 17 the average student hasn't seen the inside of a middle school in four or five years. The race baiters and shit stirrers are doing everything possible to make him look sweet and innocent.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't have a dog in this fight.

But it would be nice to wait until ALL of the evidence is presented before making judgments.....

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 06:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Of course, it would be a FAUX Noize station.
    Dude it's the local news for the Fox affiliate in the area, not FoxNews.

And this story still doesn't add up yet.

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

yea i want to hear all the facts as well..but Zimmerman went looking for trouble...and he found it

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ODShowtime View Post
    Dude it's the local news for the Fox affiliate in the area, not FoxNews.

And this story still doesn't add up yet.
    But it was this very same FAUX Tampa affiliate who went to court to win their "right" to lie. So anything you hear on that station is automatically suspect.

As for the case itself, Zimmerman was heard on the 911 calls calling Martin a "fucking coon", saying he looked like he was suspicious, because he was black and wore a fucking hooded sweatshirt, and made other comments like "THEY always get away with it" and that Martin was "high on drugs" (Yeah that lethal combination of Skittles and ice tea).

So racist douchebag is stalking a guy...IF that guy turns around and beat the crap out of him, he would have been justified in doing so. But that's a big IF. And I'm not convinced by an anonymous witness on a TV station known for lying. Either way, it's still murder. Whatever the situation was, Zimmerman started it.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The only dog I have in this fight is that I'm tired of seeing this same cycle of shit in the news. These days when a person of color gets killed or makes an accusation against a white/rich/conservative/religious person, before the facts can come out the lynch mob is ON while it happens the other way 100 times a day and there is no outrage. The Duke lacrosse team raped a black girl, Gabrielle Giffords was shot by a conservative nut job, and on, and on, and ON. Jesse, Al and their scumbag ilk show up, comfort the victims and call whites folks devils and the media runs with it.

Racism IS a problem in our country but where I live I see all types of racism and other assorted ignorance but I see a lot more racist attitudes aimed at me simply because I'm white than anything else. I get treated like shit in this town almost EVERY DAY for nothing more than the crime of having been born white. Why? See above for a big reason. The media, Jessie and Al have made a fortune off of the race baiting game but when it all comes down to it they leave the world much more divided and much less well off than when they found it. Fuck 'em all I say......

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

But it would be nice to wait until ALL of the evidence is presented before making judgments.....

I agree.....right now it's a, "he said, she said", thing. Let's see what the facts are first.

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

talk about striking while the iron is hot....i just looked on Facebook and someone has an ad for a hoodie for your iPhone...WOW

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I'm pissed off at the media and press for making this situation worse. The death of some kid is being politicized into something else. All of these people making judgements were not there, they don't know the facts, it's becoming political. It's just dumb.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-town324 View Post
    talk about striking while the iron is hot....i just looked on Facebook and someone has an ad for a hoodie for your iPhone...WOW
    Ok. So people selling hoodies and Etch-A-Sketches are going to make more money. The world has really gone mad. It's off it's fucking nut. At least the Obama chia head is out of style now.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I think Geraldo Revera and Al Sharpton dart boards would sell pretty good. Hey, make money off both sides.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm sure the M&M/Mars candy company (makers of Skittles) are making some money off this too, though they aren't deliberately marketing it, thank God! Yet all the protest rallies I've heard of across the country have featured people wearing hoodies and carrying bags of Skittles. Looks like iced tea too.....

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Usually shooting a black kid in cold blood
    How in the fuck do you know that's the case ??

Jessie Jackson tell you that while Obama was sucking your dick ??

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
    Racism IS a problem in our country
    That's total fucking BULLSHIT, you dumbass...

The only reason racism is alive is because the bullshit corporate media keeps it alive and fuckfaces like you believe it...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post

The only reason racism is alive is because the bullshit corporate media keeps it alive...
    And people like you.

39. 3 users say thank you to Kristy for this KICKASS post:

evil_lil (03-27-2012),hambon4lif (03-24-2012),Nickdfresh (03-25-2012)

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    And people like you.
    Abso-fuckin-total-lutely!!

It's funny how quickly his 'selective amnesia' kicked in as to why he had to get on his knees and throat Sarges cock in the first place.

Hypocrite motherfucker!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How in the fuck do you know that's the case ??

Jessie Jackson tell you that while Obama was sucking your dick ??
    He stalked the kid, called him a FUCKING COON, and murdered him. That's how I know.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

The Earth is racist. Stupid thing put all the yellow people in one place, brown in another, black in another, white in another....................can't we all just get along?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

That's total fucking BULLSHIT, you dumbass...

The only reason racism is alive is because the bullshit corporate media keeps it alive and fuckfaces like you believe it...

No, it's alive because we live in a society where "we", the whites, automatically have more power and privilege based on the colour of our skin, making us the dominant society. It's a ridiculous, archaic, ethno-centric stance that has caused more human anguish than anything else in the history of mankind.

Having two jobs, plus University, plus my theatre and film interests, I guarantee you I have no time to watch TV to be able to be influenced by any corporate media.

Racism exists because assholes like you exist.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

44. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

hambon4lif (03-24-2012)

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Anyways, Geraldo Mustachio yesterday said the hoodie was as equal to blame as the guy with the gun. Umm.....

When Im playing slots at the casino I like to pull my hoodie up for several reasons. The AC is blowing on me, and it kinda quiets my surroundings a little & blocks out all the casino chaos and drunk people screaming about. I can kinda zone out with my coffee, smokes & keno machine. I also like to wear it when it's cold, at night, or sometimes when at the computer. Just kinda cozy in there. So? Does that make me a criminal and 50% responsible for someone shooting me?

Fucking idiot Geraldo. Fucking hate that guy.

Thread Information