Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Stand Your Ground Doesn't Equal Neighborhood (Death Squad) Watch - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stand Your Ground Doesn't Equal Neighborhood (Death Squad) Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ODShowtime View Post
    I know in Florida I feel the white boy effect. People want me to fail. People want to watch me burn. People want to work with people from their own race and sex only. It's despicable. Calling people "white boys" is 100% exactly the same as calling someone a N but for some reason it's funny and cool to make fun of white people. Fuck all those racist pieces of trash. And I have better rhythm than all of them.
    That's my Cracker.

Comment

• Oh, how positively lovely. Now this shows how people can honorably choose to behave and offer the proper respect to a fallen neighbor. And folks wonder why I fail to give a flying fist-fuck about issues involving race relations anymore, let alone show any form of compassion toward the subject...

Students in Trayvon Martin Walkout Damage Drugstore

MiamiHerald.co

About 100 students who walked out of class at North Miami Beach Senior High School in honor of Trayvon Martin, the Miami Gardens teenager who was shot to death last month in Sanford, ended up ransacking a Walgreens drugstore, breaking displays and merchandise, North Miami Beach police said.

The students walked out of school about 11 a.m. Friday in an otherwise peaceful demonstration, according to a statement emailed by police.

Walgreens surveillance cameras rolled as the students flooded the store and ran through the aisles. At one point, the school’s assistant principal entered the store to try to get the students to leave. They soon begin streaming out of the store and back into the street.

Police and store officials this week were not sure whether anything was stolen because the ransacking was not caught by the cameras, according to police. The students caused about $150 worth of damage in broken shelving and merchandise, officials said.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Originally posted by ODShowtime View Post
        Calling people "white boys" is 100% exactly the same as calling someone a N
        Dude, seriously ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish View Post
          It is when a black guy is carrying it!

STFU, scumbag.
          Geez, get your WHOLE HEAD in front of the shotgun next time , willya?
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• That Florida AG is a POA... bit of a butterface, but not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Walker View Post
              That Florida AG is a POA... bit of a butterface, but not bad.
              Perhaps, but at times she reminds me all too well of yet another, equally genetically gifted but not necessarily bright blonde chick from the south...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Such as....such as...such as

Man. I would ruin that girl. (I have multiple times in my minds eye)
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                  Man. I would ruin that girl. (I have multiple times in my minds eye)
                  Too late. This being the not-so-deep south, her stepfather is already at home, where he waits for her in the tool shed. (Appropriated from Frank Zappa.)

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Look at this fucking bullshit...

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      Look at this fucking bullshit...

lol. Yeah I saw that to. Good thing is he was reprimanded for violating House Rules. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagermeister View Post
                        lol. Yeah I saw that to. Good thing is he was reprimanded for violating House Rules. Go figure.

Yeah, the GOP will only tolerate white hoods...
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• The Daily Show with Jon StewartGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by conmee

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                              Oh, how positively lovely. Now this shows how people can honorably choose to behave and offer the proper respect to a fallen neighbor. And folks wonder why I fail to give a flying fist-fuck about issues involving race relations anymore, let alone show any form of compassion toward the subject...

Students in Trayvon Martin Walkout Damage Drugstore

MiamiHerald.co

About 100 students who walked out of class at North Miami Beach Senior High School in honor of Trayvon Martin, the Miami Gardens teenager who was shot to death last month in Sanford, ended up ransacking a Walgreens drugstore, breaking displays and merchandise, North Miami Beach police said.

The students walked out of school about 11 a.m. Friday in an otherwise peaceful demonstration, according to a statement emailed by police.

Walgreens surveillance cameras rolled as the students flooded the store and ran through the aisles. At one point, the school’s assistant principal entered the store to try to get the students to leave. They soon begin streaming out of the store and back into the street.

Police and store officials this week were not sure whether anything was stolen because the ransacking was not caught by the cameras, according to police. The students caused about $150 worth of damage in broken shelving and merchandise, officials said.

I mean, wow. I cannot believe this. Really?

100% OPPORTUNISM.

"Sheet foo's... weez skeepin' skew to-DAY!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                                Yeah, the GOP will only tolerate white hoods...
                                I think you're forgetting which Political Party let the White Hoodies in!

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...
                                X