Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey, damned if I didn't actually learn something here.... I had no idea Andre Agassi was Armenian. Could have sworn he was Italian.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Zimmerman is a white racist? I hear all this complaining over how the hispanics are taking over. Apparently they have taken over the Aryan Nations and Ku Klux Klux as well.
      He's a racist because he called the kid a "fucking coon" and stalked him because he was black. The ratio of white vs latino DNA in Zimmerman's own genetic makeup isn't the issue.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        He's a racist because he called the kid a "fucking coon" and stalked him because he was black. The ratio of white vs latino DNA in Zimmerman's own genetic makeup isn't the issue.
        Yeah racists can come in all colors. I was responding to the article that was trying to say Zimmerman was white. Ok. He has a German name but he looks pretty brown to me.

Racism is like war. There are certain people who don't want to have it go away because they profit from it. If there was no racism Al Sharpton would be out of a job.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Headly1984
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by FORD
          ok, different news reports have stated he did not call the kid a bad name, that he in fact mumbled something about his phone - if he didn;t call the kid a bad name then what ?

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I don't have a dog in this fight.

But it would be nice to wait until ALL of the evidence is presented before making judgments.....
            Agreed 100%.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Headly1984
              ok, different news reports have stated he did not call the kid a bad name, that he in fact mumbled something about his phone - if he didn;t call the kid a bad name then what ?
              Pretty safe to say the news doesn't know what the fuck is going on. But golly oh gee we have to have something to talk about. This soon will be forgotten as the next tragedy happens.

Comment

• Headly1984
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2011

this is Tawana Brawley pt II

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

So what if he DID use the word coon? That's not illegal and doesn't necessarily make him a racist. I live in a racially mixed neighborhood and last Saturday night I walked outside a caught a fucking little coon out by my pool. I knew that fucking coons came into my back yard quite regularly, as there are plenty of coons in the area, so I caught his little coon ass and I wondered if I'd have to shoot him.

But I fed him a little cat food and gave him some water instead. He was sick or injured in some way. Unfortunately he died the next day and I buried him in my back yard.
                  Last edited by gbranton; 03-25-2012, 10:01 PM.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Sad. At least you tried to help him out.

My mom had a family of them outside when she lived in the mountains. We had heard they eat little bird eggs so.........We put out a couple chicken size eggs to see what theyd do with them. The 1 was tripping out on it pretty bad but knew he wanted to eat it. So after rolling it around a while, he climbed on top of it with all four paws and then HUMPed down with all his weight to crush it. SPLAT! Then he joyously ate up all the yummy insides.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

You know if you ever have a raccoon pet there is only 1 name you can give it.

BANDIT

of course
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Te MAIN point is...police said DO NOT FOLLOW.

yet this John Wayne wannabe followed. And there it is right there. Some punk ass dude with a gun who was playing like he was Bruce Willis or something. Doesn't matter if the kid fought back. Anything chased & cornered has a tendency to fight back....self preserve. Sounds like this guy just really had delusions of grandeur and wanted to be some big bad superhero tough guy.

Sad

Comment

• Headly1984
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2011

that is a lot of inference ..

why not wait for the facts instead of presume

- if you were not there or are not a psychoanalyst

- why psuedo-psychoanalyze like the pundits claiming white on black racism by an adult on a helpless innocent child - and also creating hoodie campaigns while race baiting by claiming it a white on black racist event right?

why ?

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                            You know if you ever have a raccoon pet there is only 1 name you can give it.

BANDIT

of course

Too late, aready have a cat named Bandit because of his coon-like markings. I called him Sparky because he really fought hard to live, he still had the spark that keeps us all going.
                            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Headly1984
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jul 2011

seems u live in Cali - your gun laws are super restrictive

florida has lax laws on conceal carry

- that neighborhood has had black males committing burglaries - so a N.W. guy not on duty asks a question - punk kid walks away and puts hoodie up - - guy is suspicious - says hey,approaches other guy/kid - then runs away from kid and gets his azz handed to him by athletic young adult - they tussle - guy shoots 17 y/o young man - seems reasonable - guy is a stake holder in a gated community - guy is minority / kid is a self proclaimed made nigga on his facebook page - 17 is close to 18 - it was no child - it was an adult young male imho

why not wait for the facts to come out - a city counselor in that district has viewed the police evidence and said everything was done approproitly by police - no charges should be filed - that councilor has veiwed evidence we have not and supports police and Zimmerman ... maybe we too should wait to see

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I was going down the snowmobile trail and there was this white animal that looked like a ferret and it had a black tipped tail. I've never seen one around here before. It was just running around some trees in the snow. I think it was one of these:
                                The specific epithet frenata, which is Latin for bridle, refers to the facial feature in the dark summer phase that resembles a pair of reins. In length this lithe little carnivore, weighing in at a mere 10 ounces at most, can be 22 inches in length, plus a three- to six-inch black-tipped tail, all carried close to the ground by legs only one or two inches long. Its summer name is stoat; in winter it's an ermine. Its privileged black-tipped tails once were traditional trimmings on the robes of kings.
                                I've never seen a raccoon around here. They always got into our garbage when I lived in upstate New York.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-25-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...