X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

But you bleeding hearts are provoking a race war over this bullshit and personally, I think it sucks...

Hyperbole much?

Calm down, Elmer.....

IF the cops had done their job to begin with, NONE of this would be happening.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      Unlike most of the 20+ states that have already adopted the soon-to be challenged "stand your ground/OK Corral" laws where claims of "justifiable homicide" have doubled if not tripled...

The douche had his first court appearance earlier...embed's not working so here's the link...does he have serious crazy eyes or what?

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-grio/47031723#47022899
      Frankly, I was not there. Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty in the public trial. The constitution gives the states an enormous amount of power to govern themselves so really, the local guns laws are up to each state to decide. All the federal government legally can do is regulate the transfer of firearms over state lines.

So, it's not my place to judge or fall into the trap of taking a side. I'm not the judge or the jury. All I know is what an over sensationalized media tells me. I'm pretty much neutral on the matter. All I know is this proves why everyone needs protection under constitutional law because look how easy the public can be turned into a lynch mob by some agitators. Dangerous especially since we live in a time where the law makers and executives are ignoring constitutional law. Zimmerman is innocent until the court decides otherwise.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        So, by basically summarily executing people in the streets, we're going to stop crimes? Really?

Depends which streets I suppose.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I'm not defending anyone...

He's innocent until PROVEN guilty...

But you bleeding hearts are provoking a race war over this bullshit and personally, I think it sucks...

That's clearly the agenda. To use imagery and public opinion to stir the pot to where people forget none of that matters. All that matters is constitutional law. If they can flank the constitution then NOBODY has any rights. We become a country of mob rule and lynch mobs. Someone is trying to stir a race war and a class war (I smell George Soros). It seems to be not working very well actually. We need to stop all this separation bullshit and go back to constitutional basics that protect all of us equally under the rule of law. We need to stop being black, white, yellow, or brown. We need to stop being Democrats and Republicans. We need to stop being rich or poor. We need to go back to being Americans protected equally under the rule of constitutional law. Why can't people see all these social issues, race issues, and class issues are just something to divide us and weaken us so we can be taken over? If you buy into all of this drama you are part of the problem.

The country is probably more unified now than it ever has been. Don't buy into the bullshit. Don't let some clever media trickery undo what Martin Luther King helped undo. He stood for equal rights, not special rights. Someone with a lot of money and influence is trying to get us to scape goat each other because that is what people do in bad times. They want us to blame each other and start fighting each other. The goal is to weaken the country so it can be taken over and then everyone loses.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-12-2012, 02:49 PM.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Hyperbole much?

Calm down, Elmer.....

IF the cops had done their job to begin with, NONE of this would be happening.

Just saw on the Onion: "Is it just me, or is this rush to judgement taking forever??"
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Why does everybody care about this? Why is it so important??? People get killed every day in America and nobody blinks an eye. And how important it is depends on what part of the country you live in. South Central L.A. - it would be another homicide. Period. Why is it so fucking important? Ok, I'll say it, Zimmerman saw some dude that he thought was suspicious. He called the law and he was told NOT to follow the kid. Plain and simple. Zimmerman should have LET IT GO because the kid wasn't doing anything illegal. The only reason this is EVEN on the news is because Zimmerman is half-white and he shot a black guy. That's IT. I'm just saying, if this young man had been shot by another black guy in the streets of L.A. you would never have heard about it. Plain and simple.
              The main issue is the local police essentially covered it up...if Zimmerman had been arrested as part of an actual investigation, it never would have gotten the attention it has...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What if you honestly killed someone in self defense and the entire world said you killed the person in cold blood ??

Would you feel confident you would get a fair trial ??
                Um, most criminals have to contend with the media reports at trial. Did you give a shit about that Mohammad guy (the DC Sniper)? Were you worried about media reports preventing him from getting a "fair trial?"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  ...What should HE have done? Laid down and took it up the fucking ass?..
                  Um, not fucking stalked the kid? You really think this kid was thinking about giving it to Zimmerman "up the ass?" Really? I think some of the evidence was that he was the one worried about his asshole...

Or took it to the back of the head, just so some lowlife piece of shit could collect 37 dollars and move on to the next easy target?
                  Seriously, WTF are you talking about? The kid was unarmed? Do you actually read this shit before commenting?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Depends which streets I suppose.
                    Which streets? Which one is it okay to arbitrarily stalk-and-kill people?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Yep, he's been arrested and awaits trial......let's see what the facts are now and then judge him.
                      Which is why I said I'm content. The prosecutors gathered all of the evidence & witnesses, and based on that, and arrested him on 2nd degree murder charges....

We'll see how the prosecutor presents the evidence, and go from there....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Yep, it'll all come out in the trial and he'll be judged accordingly and not by the media!
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          If you are a guitar player, a Stratocaster makes a damn good club.
                          Nah, you need a Telecaster for that. Club some douchebag in the head, and then keep on playing without even having to retune the thing. Just ask Keef.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

I'm fascinated by the 'self defense' line.

You need a gun - a GUN - to defend yourself from a 17 year old kid? Come on. If the 'attacker' was 350lbs and wielding a bat I might buy it.

That being said, right now it seems that the sooner the 'facts' come out the better for all involved.
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                              I'm fascinated by the 'self defense' line.

You need a gun - a GUN - to defend yourself from a 17 year old kid? Come on. If the 'attacker' was 350lbs and wielding a bat I might buy it.

That being said, right now it seems that the sooner the 'facts' come out the better for all involved.
                              Exactly. But think about it -how much of a pussy are you if you as a 240lb. near 30 year old dude get your ass kicked by a 140ib 17 year old?? Not buying he at any point "feared for his life" - y'know, unless he is indeed a gigantic mangina. He apparently assaulted a female in front of a former co-worker... that's probably more his speed combat-wise.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Which streets? Which one is it okay to arbitrarily stalk-and-kill people?

Mean Street?
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...