• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Fuck you dude!

I'm not taking sides in this bullshit, but you don't know the facts...

What if you honestly shot someone in self defense and the media and the President weighed in against you ??

I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent by any means...

Just pointing out that his chances at a fair trial are gone because of people like you...

What if you murdered somebody, and the local hick fuckstump police department simply wrote up a fake police report to let you off?

Even you're not this stupid...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      Was thinking about that earlier. Say he doesn't follow. Then later hears of a family getting killed or a woman getting raped or a car getting stolen? Then he thinks back fuck, I KNEW that fucker was up to something.
      So, by basically summarily executing people in the streets, we're going to stop crimes? Really?

How about the kid was probably innocent and had no criminal record, and the asshole just murdered him while plenty of rapes and theft took place around his fair city. A murder did too, apparently...

This scenario happens a lot.
      Really? Examples?

And if he were just a murderous racist, why did he call 911 in the first place?
      Racist or not, he clearly makes an obvious statement tantamount to taking the law into his own hands...

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Because the idiot had this cop wannabe mentality, and those "fucking coons" "always get away with it"*. He had made literally dozens of previous 911 calls, usually bitching about some random black person.

*- direct quotes from the racist murdering douchebag himself
        Come on dude. It has been PROVED he didn't say COONS. That was originally what the media ran with. When they were cutting the 911 call to make it sound racist & all. I'm not saying this dude isn't racist....but let's stick to the facts.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Why does everybody care about this? Why is it so important??? People get killed every day in America and nobody blinks an eye. And how important it is depends on what part of the country you live in. South Central L.A. - it would be another homicide. Period. Why is it so fucking important? Ok, I'll say it, Zimmerman saw some dude that he thought was suspicious. He called the law and he was told NOT to follow the kid. Plain and simple. Zimmerman should have LET IT GO because the kid wasn't doing anything illegal. The only reason this is EVEN on the news is because Zimmerman is half-white and he shot a black guy. That's IT. I'm just saying, if this young man had been shot by another black guy in the streets of L.A. you would never have heard about it. Plain and simple.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Why does everybody care about this? Why is it so important??? People get killed every day in America and nobody blinks an eye. And how important it is depends on what part of the country you live in. South Central L.A. - it would be another homicide. Period. Why is it so fucking important? Ok, I'll say it, Zimmerman saw some dude that he thought was suspicious. He called the law and he was told NOT to follow the kid. Plain and simple. Zimmerman should have LET IT GO because the kid wasn't doing anything illegal. The only reason this is EVEN on the news is because Zimmerman is half-white and he shot a black guy. That's IT. I'm just saying, if this young man had been shot by another black guy in the streets of L.A. you would never have heard about it. Plain and simple.
            cause of... al sharpton...
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              cause of... al sharpton...
              I'm not saying that Zimmerman shot this guy legally, not at all. But I just don't understand why this case means so much to people all over the country. Why does anybody care??? And if you really, really care...then why don't you jump up and piss and moan every single time a person is killed in this country??????? Why not? Why? Where were your cries of outrage when a 7 year old little girl was gunned down in L.A.? Where were your cries of outrage when a Subway was held up at gunpoint in Charlotte, and the guy behind the counter shot the fucking shit out of the perps? What should HE have done? Laid down and took it up the fucking ass? Or took it to the back of the head, just so some lowlife piece of shit could collect 37 dollars and move on to the next easy target?
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                What if you murdered somebody, and the local hick fuckstump police department simply wrote up a fake police report to let you off?

Even you're not this stupid...
                What if you honestly killed someone in self defense and the entire world said you killed the person in cold blood ??

Would you feel confident you would get a fair trial ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

What should HE have done? Laid down and took it up the fucking ass? Or took it to the back of the head, just so some lowlife piece of shit could collect 37 dollars and move on to the next easy target?
                  There are a few people here who would say yes...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Look I think they are doing this to save face. On the news last night the "Chief Legal Corespondent" said it would be very difficult to convict Zimmerman based on eye witness accounts etc. Unfornuatly I don't think the guy will get convicted but at least "justice" will have been served.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      What if you honestly killed someone in self defense and the entire world said you killed the person in cold blood ??

Would you feel confident you would get a fair trial ??
                      I'd figure I'd blown my own chances of one by
                      A) Ignoring the directive NOT TO FOLLOW the "suspicious" dude munching on skittles in the rain
                      B) Uttered a racial epithet prior to persuing (yeah, please show me where the **** that's been debunked, haven't seen that)
                      C) Went into hiding after
                      D) Intentionally suspended contact with my lawyers
                      E) Started a pity-party website that had prominently posted a picture of a vandalized black community center with my name on it - after being accused of being a racist
                      F) Contacted Scum Hannity

Shall I go on, or does that pretty much cover it?
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Where were your cries of outrage when a Subway was held up at gunpoint in Charlotte, and the guy behind the counter shot the fucking shit out of the perps? What should HE have done? Laid down and took it up the fucking ass? Or took it to the back of the head, just so some lowlife piece of shit could collect 37 dollars and move on to the next easy target?
                        Completely different situation. It's not a crime to be walking back to your father's house with a bag of fucking Skittles in your hand. Nobody's going to demand "justice" for a fucking crackhead/tweaker who robbed the Subway. Whether the robber should have been executed for it or not is a whole other discussion, but at least the store employee had a valid self-defense argument, which is something racist douche Zimmerman never had.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Gotta love all the false equivalencies being thrown out here... equating Martin to a robber or a crackhead is idiotic, sorry.
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I'm pretty content with how the prosecutors have approached things to date. They articulated their position yesterday very well.....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              I'm pretty content with how the prosecutors have approached things to date. They articulated their position yesterday very well.....

I thought so too. The arrest was loooong overdue, but knowing that the prosecutor intends to fight Zimmerman's flimsy application of the "stand your ground" defense is somewhat comforting. I also don't LIKE, but appreciate that she said that in the event the murderer walks, she wants to help the Martin family "so their son's death is not in vain" - which I would imagine means she intends to assist in an eventual challenge to that stupid law, and perhaps in the eventual civil case.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Zimmerman gets arrested and charged with second degree murder and now the kid's mom says the shooting may have been an accident.

If anything what this whole fiasco has proven is too many groups in this country and that includes the media will distort and even flat out lie to stir up the population to hopefully push some sort of agenda or reap some sort of benefit from it. All the media does is spew the latest celebrity gossip, divide the population and add fuel so we start fighting with each other, and then those who own the media continue to rob us blind.

People need to wake the fuck up and stop being played like the idiots they are on things like this. The politicians and bankers have done such a shitty job they want the attention anywhere except on themselves. They are looking for the next distraction or an emergency to save us from. All this shit is nothing more than one big fat red herring.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...