Stand Your Ground Doesn't Equal Neighborhood (Death Squad) Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I find it very odd that they have not arrested this guy.
    Seriously? After all the fucked up things that have happened in Florida since the BCE took over the state, THIS is the one you find odd?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by knuckleboner View Post
      no it's not. the 911 tape has the police telling the guy to let them handle it and not to follow him. he did, anyways.
      may I politely point out why that statement is idiotic - no police officer told him anything - it was a dispatcher - if you believe a dispatcher is a LEO you are an idiot

if you believe a dispatcher can protect you or give you proper advice for any reason when calling 911 best of luck to you in your endeavors

Comment

• Originally posted by fryingdutchman View Post
        Agreed. Once somebody enters your PRIVATE residence, all bets are off.

If it was my house, the asshole gets he his head vented...end of story.
        in a gated community if there is no private police force - there is no police patrol - if you are driving down the private street - and ask a thug looking person what they are doing in the gated community - if they say I live at 123 west lane - ok, have a nice night

..or they put a hood up and walk away - you say excuse me -( in my private community) where r u going ? and then get attacked and end up shooting a 6' 'kid' who was on suspension from school for 'good' behavior - you may shoot in defense - it is on private gated community property

Comment

• Originally posted by Headly1984 View Post
          may I politely point out why that statement is idiotic - no police officer told him anything - it was a dispatcher - if you believe a dispatcher is a LEO you are an idiot

if you believe a dispatcher can protect you or give you proper advice for any reason when calling 911 best of luck to you in your endeavors
          Exactly. Many times they advise people in a manner designed to eliminate any liabilty on the part of the police department. If they advised someone pointing a gun at an intruder to pull the trigger and the bullet killed the neighbor's kid then the entire planet would have a field day. Riots (IF the child was a minority), lawsuits, negative publicity, outrage....the works. So of course they are going to tell you to run curl up in the closet and hide, then if you get killed at least nobody will sue them.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagermeister View Post
            Shit. They can't even get his race right. He's not a cracker.
            An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing
            Are they sure that's in Florida? He looks like and seems to have the attitude of a typical Mobile, AL resident.
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• I was hoping having a black president would help race relations - but, having bho step on his dick and make the dumbass comments he did only fueled the flames imho

nice way to divide the country jackazz

Comment

• oh this is good ..

The mother of slain teen Trayvon Martin wants to trademark her son's name in the slogans, "I am Trayvon" and "Justice for Trayvon," according to two petitions filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Federal documents show Sybrina Fulton, the teen's mother, is the owner of the trademark petitions, which were filed online March 21 by her attorneys Kimra Major-Morris and Natalie Jackson of the Women's Trial Group.

Trayvon's mother says authorities are trying to demonize her son by leaking information to the news media that marijuana was the reason for his suspension from school.

Sybrina Fulton said Monday that unnamed investigators were trying to destroy her 17-year-old son's reputation. Sanford police say it's possible the information was leaked to the media, but it was not authorized.

----------------------------------

Justice for Trayvon Martin means more than arresting and trying George Zimmerman for his death ("License to kill," March 23). It means building communities where our black sons are free to walk the streets and be children, safe from the perception of neighbors and community members who believe that to be a young, black manchild is to be bad and to desire to bring harm to others. To focus on our black sons is not to say that our other sons and daughters are less important and less valuable. It is to be honest and to recognize the treacherous plight of young, black males from infancy through adulthood. We must stand our ground for our black sons and agree to engage with one another and to have the hard conversations about race, fairness, equity, justice, civility and the meaning of community. For these are all our children; and we will pay or profit for whatever they become.

-so the low graduation rates and gang membership violence that threatens many communities is now about justice and not the social responsibilities of parents ?

this kid was from a family with means - he was not poor - why he dint have better manners / courtesy towards a home owner in his father's g/f gated / private neighborhood is a ? too ..
                Last edited by Headly1984; 03-26-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• LMAO !!!

I'm starting to like Headly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Headly1984 View Post
                    I was hoping having a black president would help race relations - but, having bho step on his dick and make the dumbass comments he did only fueled the flames imho

nice way to divide the country jackazz

Comment

• It's real simple. This trial is about one thing: was Trayvon Martin the kind of person to start a fight with George Zimmerman and threaten to take his gun and kill him? Excerpted from WAGIST The media narrative being sold is quite clear, Trayvon Martin is the innocent victim here and George Zimmerman is a…

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        So if a blg raging pcp head is coming through your window and you have a gun in one hand and your phone in the other hand, and the 911 bitch says don't shoot...

What do you do ??
                        My. What a fine strawman argument...

Comment

• Pretty ironic shit from a deranged druggie and coke monger whose gone insane--Patrick Dollard....

Comment

• It's pretty funny that we're on a Van Halen board, and people are insinuating that maybe a kid deserved to die because he might have smoked pot and had a problem with some Barney Fife-vigilante asshole following him...

But I guess "Stand Your Ground" only counts if you have a gun....

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              So if a blg raging pcp head is coming through your window and you have a gun in one hand and your phone in the other hand, and the 911 bitch says don't shoot...

What do you do ??
                              move to a better fucking neighborhood.

but HUUUUGGGGGEEEE difference. this potential threat wasn't causing zimmerman ANY personal danger before zimmerman got involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                                Doesn't make him a murderer, just as Zimmerman referring to him as a "fucking coon" doesn't....

The grand jury testimony should be very interesting....
                                i totally agree. i was pointing out on that particular speculation. nothing talked about thus far would put him as a murderer. it's either manslaughter or justifiable self defense. personally, i think a self-defense claim is a bit weak when you're obviously the instigator. but that's where the legalities come in.

so i'll simply say that, it goes without saying that zimmerman should've listened to the police. but that, in and of itself, is not the determining factor. it's one a a number for the police/prosecutor/grand jury/judge/jury to consider.

Comment

Working...
                                X