Stand Your Ground Doesn't Equal Neighborhood (Death Squad) Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by binnie View Post
    You don't care that a young man has died?
    Sure I do, but the case as presented by the media is bullshit...

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
      Either way, it's blatantly un-Christian.
      What's un-Christian, not believing the media, Al Sharptongue, and the black panthers ??

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        You're the racist, dickforbrains...

And I don't really care about this "murder."

It's a media frabication and it's meant to stir racism where there is none...

I agree with Elvis on this. There was a crime committed but it wasn't about race. As much as Zimmerman had a chance to stay in his car and not follow, the Teen could have kept walking and just went home. It took both to tango and the result ended up a tragedy. Now you have all this crap on TV with racism being put under a microscope like white people are killings blacks every day of the week. I listen to the family that keep saying Zimmerman ran down their son like an animal and shot him, like he was running down the street with his weapon drawn and shot the kid in the back. From what has been released we know that's not how it went down and the trigger was pulled in very close range. Even if Zimmerman was the aggressor, this could have been avoided with words not attitude and action. As a business owner myself who deals with the public up close you have to be vigilant with treating every person with respect and dignity. I look back on my 25 yrs dealing with the public and i can say that i have never had one bad word or confrontation with a black or Hispanic person. I have had to confront white people many times during those yrs. for doing some dumbass shit though and put myself in the same position as that kid, full well knowing that things could escalate in a heartbeat. Over the last few yrs. though, i have backed off and have become more cautious when dealing with a problem. You just never know when something that is trivial can turn into tragedy when you have no clue who you are dealing with. The old saying goes, don't bring a knife to a gun fight, but if all you have is your fist and they have a knife or gun, it's best to turn and run.

Comment

• It definitely WAS about race. The Sanford 911 dispatch has literally dozens of calls from George Zimmerman on file, and nearly everyone involves his "suspicion" of a black male. The guy clearly has a problem with African Americans. One might hope that a guy who was obviously of a mixed ethnic background himself (not a lot of Latinos with Jewish last names) would be a little more understanding of such matters, but after hearing his right wing judge father's statements, it's pretty clear where George's fucked up suspicions came from.

If there were any justice in this world, George would go down for premeditated murder, and dad would be convicted as an accessory.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• There's still way too much circumstantial evidence and speculation, whatever your opinion of what happened....

People really need to wait and hear what evidence is presented....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

You're the racist, dickforbrains...
              "No! You are!" Are you fucking three years old, Harefuck?

And I don't really care about this "murder."
              We know you don't, yet you persist in posting in this thread. I find it pretty laughable when a guy has such a hardon for the "New World Order" myths yet doesn't give a shit about basic, individual rights in this country....

It's a media frabication and it's meant to stir racism where there is none...
              Right, Frank Drebin, nothing to see here!

Comment

• Originally posted by MUSICMANN View Post
                I agree with Elvis on this. There was a crime committed but it wasn't about race. As much as Zimmerman had a chance to stay in his car and not follow...
                But you're NOT agreeing with Elbow, because that's NOT what he is saying...

We can argue to infinitum about whether is was about race or not, for me is clearly is, but in the end for me it doesn't matter...

For me it's about the fact that a guy almost got away with being in an armed "neighborhood watch" (a codeword for vigilante militia) and shot a kid and lied about it. Anything else is pretty much bullshit as indicated by the tapes where nary a hair on his balding head was touched. If that's not an infringement on civil liberties, I don't know what is. But it's funny when douchebags like Elvisphincter run around here like "libertarians" trumping for Ron Paul and against the evil "World Gov't" that doesn't exist...

Comment

• If Chaz Bono ever gets a dark suntan everyone is going to think he/she? is Zimmerman and be in a load of shit.

All I know is I wish I was selling hoodies where a lot of black people live. $$$$$$$!
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-31-2012, 04:38 PM.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                    If Chaz Bono ever gets a dark suntan everyone is going to think he/she? is Zimmerman and be in a load of shit.

All I know is I wish I was selling hoodies where a lot of black people live. $$$$$$$!

Holy shit, you're right! I was thinking that racist vigilante murdering douchebag looked like somebody, but couldn't figure out exactly who. Maybe Sonny Bono is this asshole's real father.

Or maybe his racist father is Chaz's real old man? Who knows, it was the 60's. Cher could have been so high that when the guy said his name was "Robert Zimmerman", she fucked him because she thought it was Bob Dylan.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                      There's still way too much circumstantial evidence and speculation, whatever your opinion of what happened....

People really need to wait and hear what evidence is presented....
                      Yep, right now it's all media speculation and conjecture.........
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                        If there were any justice in this world, George would go down for premeditated murder, and dad would be convicted as an accessory.
                        Shaddup FORD, you're not that stupid...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                          But you're NOT agreeing with Elbow, because that's NOT what he is saying...

We can argue to infinitum about whether is was about race or not, for me is clearly is, but in the end for me it doesn't matter...

For me it's about the fact that a guy almost got away with being in an armed "neighborhood watch" (a codeword for vigilante militia) and shot a kid and lied about it. Anything else is pretty much bullshit as indicated by the tapes where nary a hair on his balding head was touched. If that's not an infringement on civil liberties, I don't know what is. But it's funny when douchebags like Elvisphincter run around here like "libertarians" trumping for Ron Paul and against the evil "World Gov't" that doesn't exist...
                          You must be drunk...

Just listen to how you slant everything you think you know about the case in a clearly racist direction...

Comment

• I wonder if this crazy fucking law will affect Florida tourism.

I'm not happy taking my family back to a place where you can now legally shoot people in the street if you don't like the look of them.

Comment

Shaddup FORD, you're not that stupid...
                              The minute the dispatcher told racist vigilante douche Zimmerman to NOT follow Trayvon Martin, and he did so anyway, his actions became premeditated. Sadly, prosecuting his father is much less likely, but as the source of the murderer's racist attitudes, he should be held liable somehow. Maybe a civil suit, like the Goldmans did to OJ?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Maybe Zimmerman is a racist and killed this kid for that reason. Maybe he's telling the truth and shot the kid after he was attacked. But even if the latter is true he already called the cops and should have backed off when they told him. Was it reasonable to suspect the kid was up to no good because of the way he was dressed? Maybe. Still he should have let the cops handle it. I'm not him. I can't read his mind. He took the law into his own hands and now someones dead. There should be no law condoning this. He's guilty of something for sure. Murder or manslaughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X