Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    You must be drunk...
    No. I can hold my liquor, unlike you--Sunday School bitch....

Just listen to how you slant everything you think you know about the case in a clearly racist direction...
    Feel free to tell us exactly how I do that...

Comment

• Personally, I think the negro kid probably attacked the wetback immediately after the wetback confronted the negro kid to find out what the negro kid was doing in his neighborhood...

They probably rolled around on the ground with the negro kid kicking the wetbacks ass and the wetback went for his gun and shot the negro kid...

The wetback was wrong in my eyes, as I would never have acted in that manner, but whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
        Feel free to tell us exactly how I do that...
        Because you're a closet racist ??

I dunno...

Comment

• You just used five "negros" and five "wetbacks" in one post, and you're calling him a racist???
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Comment

• You're an idiot
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                Holy shit, you're right! I was thinking that racist vigilante murdering douchebag looked like somebody, but couldn't figure out exactly who. Maybe Sonny Bono is this asshole's real father.

Or maybe his racist father is Chaz's real old man? Who knows, it was the 60's. Cher could have been so high that when the guy said his name was "Robert Zimmerman", she fucked him because she thought it was Bob Dylan.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                  I wonder if this crazy fucking law will affect Florida tourism.

I'm not happy taking my family back to a place where you can now legally shoot people in the street if you don't like the look of them.
                  There used to be more places here in the states like that. Welcome to the wild wild west.

Comment

• A Florida man who killed his family's pet bunnies after an argument with his wife last year accepted a plea deal for the crime and faces two years in prison.

Reginald Owen Sear, Jr., 35, went to the bathroom and twisted three bunnies in his hands until they died in May after arguing with his wife over who would wake up to feed them, the Sun Sentinel reported.
                    You go to prison in Florida for killing bunnies but you can kill a human being and that's ok.

Comment

• I am going to tell everyone what happened here - some guy shot and killed another guy. Period, end of story. Some white people absolutely hate and don't trust black people. Some black people hate and don't trust white people. This is the reality in America. And guess what? Some people in the world hate any person who's an American - and they don't care if you're black or white. Ask anybody who's served in the sandbox and I guarantee they'll tell you that they are ALL targets. Bottom line is that there are going to be atrocious things done to other people all over this goddamn world, every day, until the sun refuses to shine one day. And all this bullshit over "Oh god, every person who wears a hoodie is a target" is nothing more than absolute race-baiting. I guess I should burn my daughter's hoodies now, while she's still alive.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        Because you're a closet racist ??

I dunno...
                        You dunno a lot of things, bayou hick. But feel free to discern how I'm a "closet racist" and why you would label me as one when you seem to jerkoff to using the terms "wetback" and "negro."

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                          I am going to tell everyone what happened here - some guy shot and killed another guy. Period, end of story. Some white people absolutely hate and don't trust black people. Some black people hate and don't trust white people. This is the reality in America. And guess what? Some people in the world hate any person who's an American - and they don't care if you're black or white. Ask anybody who's served in the sandbox and I guarantee they'll tell you that they are ALL targets. Bottom line is that there are going to be atrocious things done to other people all over this goddamn world, every day, until the sun refuses to shine one day. And all this bullshit over "Oh god, every person who wears a hoodie is a target" is nothing more than absolute race-baiting. I guess I should burn my daughter's hoodies now, while she's still alive.
                          Racism will never completely die. Too many people making money off of it. It's one area along with religion you can get populations of people to fight with each other so they can be controlled and manipulated. There will always be someone stirring shit for political purposes. Much like there will always be someone starting wars for financial purposes. Want to end racism? Take the profit out of it.
                          Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-01-2012, 02:24 AM.

Comment

You dunno a lot of things, bayou hick. But feel free to discern how I'm a "closet racist" and why you would label me as one when you seem to jerkoff to using the terms "wetback" and "negro."
                            You sound like a yankee from New York.

Comment

But feel free to discern how I'm a "closet racist" and why you would label me as one.
                              Because you"re so sympathetic towards blacks you feel you need to change their diapers and give them a bottle...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X