Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

It wouldn't fill you with much hope in your defence, would it?
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Zimmerman didn't cooperate with his defense much when he lied about his assets and the money he was getting for his defense fund...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        Dude, you have zero cred, so stop acting like you do.
        He still has way more cred than you do, gayhale.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Uhhuhuhuuhhuhuhuhuhuhuh...

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

The general idea of "internet credibility" cracks me up, as it as about as dubious as getting smacked in the face with a sack of hot nickels. Seriously, I dunno about you guys, but the only reason I bang away at the keyboard when visiting this site is to give the appearance to the casual observer that I'm actually doing some work during my shift. I'm not kidding, if not for this and smoke, bathroom or lunch breaks, I'd blow my brains out due to sheer boredom. So if ya wanna believe that some form of credibility can occur because someone happens to type out or cut-n-paste an opinion or two on a rock and roll website, be my guest. Hey, who gives a rat's ass? When you put things into the proper perspective, some of us are actually getting paid for this shit.
            Last edited by chefcraig; 07-18-2012, 01:15 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Asshale is getting more fire sauce...

He'll be back to the drive thru in a sec to read your post...

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Which is why I always preferred Taco Viva, before they changed the meat recipe to something that was equal parts bird-feed and crummy, simulated ground chuck. When you ordered, they'd ask what sauce you wanted and would cook it into your burrito, instead of making you unfold and open the piece of shit and apply your own, cold and after the fact.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

The bird feed is probably better for you than the meat by product "beef."

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

i like the new fire roasted sauce
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

I hate Mexican food but I can identify with this.

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Gee, after Zimmerman went on Scum Hannity last night - WHO could've seen THIS coming?

Zimmerman Prosecutor: I’ll Use Fox News Interview Against Him!

George Zimmerman probably figured it would be a good idea to tell “his side”of the story during an hour-long pre-recorded interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity that aired last ni…

George Zimmerman probably figured it would be a good idea to tell “his side”of the story during an hour-long pre-recorded interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity that aired last night.

Though defense attorney’s beg to differ, saying that he would have been better off keeping his mouth shut, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

“I think George Zimmerman needs to stop talking,” said David Faulkner, a former FBI agent and Winter Park criminal defense attorney.

On top of that, Special Prosecutor Angela Corey filed formal notice that she intends to enter the Fox News interview into evidence.

“I don’t think the interview changes anyone’s mind. It just adds more statements that they’re going to have to defend at trial,” said Faulkner.

Zimmerman has changed his story numerous times and the Fox interview revealed several additional changes to the narrative he originally gave Sanford police detectives.

The Orlando Sentinel spotted several inconsistencies during the Fox interview:

Zimmerman deviated at least twice from his previous versions of what happened the night he shot Trayvon. He told Hannity he got out of his truck to follow Trayvon because he needed to find a house number to help police find him, but in recorded interviews with Sanford police, he said it was because he needed to find the street’s name, something detectives challenged him on.
                        Also, Zimmerman told Hannity that Trayvon “skipped” away from him and did not run in fear when after they first spotted each other a minute or two before their fatal face-to-face confrontation.

And, as NewsOne reported, even his story about the specifics of his confrontation with Trayvon are fuzzy, at best:

Because much of what Zimmerman has said in the past — on record — and even live tonight contradicts a number of media reports. For example, at the beginning of this month, medical reports indicated that all of the banging that Martin allegedly did to his head did NOT actually happen. Why is this problematic? Because Zimmerman has insisted — and still insists — that besides breaking his nose, this was the main form of abuse he suffered at the hands of Martin.

And while we are on the broken nose issue, just last week, another report came out indicating that police at the crime scene could not agree on whether Zimmerman’s nose was even broken or not.

It is no surprise that Corey intends to use the interview against Zimmerman, though we suppose that the wanna-be cop believes that he is smarter than anyone else and that he can evoke some degree of emotional support from folks watching him express his disingenuous “pain” for Trayvon’s parents. “I pray from them daily,” he told Hannity.

Please. And, to add insult to injury, he somehow believes divine intervention moved him to kill a teenager that was not bothering him. “I feel as though it was all in God’s plan,” he said of the night he shot Trayvon dead.

His sense of emotional empathy is clinically bizarre.

Donna Goerner, a former assistant state attorney in Sanford, told the Sentinel that Zimmerman had “Gods plan” confused. Goerner says she knows what God was really telling him on Feb. 26, the night Zimmerman killed Trayvon.

“From my perspective, God sent you a messenger to stay in your truck, and you didn’t listen.”

Amen!
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Fuck Hannity...

The guy deserves a fair trial...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He deserves a fair trial, but don't Hannity (as much as it pains me to say that!), blame his shitty lawyer...

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Fuck Hannity...

The guy deserves a fair trial...

No one said he doesn't. You seriously think he (and his idiot lawyer thinking it wouldn't backfire on them)'s helping his case, though?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...