Oops...

I meant half-goon president...

you're a sad man, elvis. pathetic.

Comment

• Headly1984
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2011

or maybe we are older, home owners who want peace in our neighborhoods

as kids we never messed around on the streets - we had bonfires out in the woods and no one was the wiser - or drove around blasting VH and having a beer or smoke -

... and now, when I go visit a gated private neighborhood in florida - which I do once year for the last few yrs - I get stopped and questioned some nights - but I say hey, and say who I am visiting and all is well - unlike putting my hoodoe up - and then whacking someone in the nose - but I am polite - even if I am buzzed - why would I punch someone in the nose for asking me why I am there - it is a private community I am visiting & I was told if anyone asks who you are visiting to tell them

- they know who lives there fwiw- hence gated community /private - everyone knows everyone & if I were a dick it would reflect poorly on my host and I would lose my visitation more than likely
      Last edited by Headly1984; 03-26-2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Headly1984
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by knuckleboner
        i totally agree.

so i'll simply say that, it goes without saying that zimmerman should've listened to the police.(he never spoke to the police - it was a dispatcher)
        is a dispatcher now a LEO - not around here they are not

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Headly1984
          may I politely point out why that statement is idiotic - no police officer told him anything - it was a dispatcher - if you believe a dispatcher is a LEO you are an idiot

if you believe a dispatcher can protect you or give you proper advice for any reason when calling 911 best of luck to you in your endeavors
          actually, some are sworn officers. but does it matter? zimmerman did NOT need protection from this kid when he called 911, nor did he ask for it. he was reporting a suspicious person and was told by the authorities (if that word suits you better) that the police would handle it and he should not. it's not as if the kid was on his property, possibly heading for his house. the kid was walking on a sidewalk.

and if you don't believe that dispatchers have never saved anybody's life, then you've never met any police officers or dispatchers.

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

oh this is good ..

The mother of slain teen Trayvon Martin wants to trademark her son's name in the slogans, "I am Trayvon" and "Justice for Trayvon," according to two petitions filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Federal documents show Sybrina Fulton, the teen's mother, is the owner of the trademark petitions, which were filed online March 21 by her attorneys Kimra Major-Morris and Natalie Jackson of the Women's Trial Group.

Trayvon's mother says authorities are trying to demonize her son by leaking information to the news media that marijuana was the reason for his suspension from school.

Sybrina Fulton said Monday that unnamed investigators were trying to destroy her 17-year-old son's reputation. Sanford police say it's possible the information was leaked to the media, but it was not authorized.

----------------------------------

Justice for Trayvon Martin means more than arresting and trying George Zimmerman for his death ("License to kill," March 23). It means building communities where our black sons are free to walk the streets and be children, safe from the perception of neighbors and community members who believe that to be a young, black manchild is to be bad and to desire to bring harm to others. To focus on our black sons is not to say that our other sons and daughters are less important and less valuable. It is to be honest and to recognize the treacherous plight of young, black males from infancy through adulthood. We must stand our ground for our black sons and agree to engage with one another and to have the hard conversations about race, fairness, equity, justice, civility and the meaning of community. For these are all our children; and we will pay or profit for whatever they become.

-so the low graduation rates and gang membership violence that threatens many communities is now about justice and not the social responsibilities of parents ?

this kid was from a family with means - he was not poor - why he dint have better manners / courtesy towards a home owner in his father's g/f gated / private neighborhood is a ? too ..
            yeah, god forbid the mom is worried that somebody else uses her dead son's name for their own, selfish purposes...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

and then whacking someone in the nose
              How dare you suggest some black young punk would hit someone...

You're a sad man, Headly...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

yeah, god forbid the mom is worried that somebody else uses her dead son's name for their own, selfish purposes...
                C'mon dude...

Getting a trademark for your recently dead son ??

That's lame...

Hey maybe that asshole Obama can pull some strings and get it done for her...

Comment

• Headly1984
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2011

or maybe we are older, home owners who want peace in our neighborhoods

as kids we never messed around on the streets - we had bonfires out in the woods and no one was the wiser - or drove around blasting VH and having a beer or smoke -

... and now, when I go visit a gated private neighborhood in florida - which I do once year for the last few yrs - I get stopped and questioned some nights - but I say hey, and say who I am visiting and all is well - unlike putting my hoodoe up - and then whacking someone in the nose - but I am polite - even if I am buzzed - why would I punch someone in the nose for asking me why I am there - it is a private community I am visiting & I was told if anyone asks who you are visiting to tell them

- they know who lives there fwiw- hence gated community /private - everyone knows everyone & if I were a dick it would reflect poorly on my host and I would lose my visitation more than likely
                  waiting for knuckleboner to insult me for being polite in a private community - or for following the rules of a private community to prevent negative attention and trouble

Comment

• Headly1984
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2011

Last edited by Headly1984; 03-26-2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Headly1984
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2011

the selfish purpose of promoting hate or justice - which is it ?

or is it the $$$

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I've probably missed it..but has the 911 call been released? Or an official transcript?
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          I've probably missed it..but has the 911 call been released? Or an official transcript?
                          Which 9-1-1 call would you be referring to? Because in the last 12 months prior to this incident, he made no less than 49 calls.....I'll repeat that...49 MOTHERFUCKING 9-1-1 CALLS IN TWELVE MONTHS!!

There's a line between mere overzealousness and batshit insane, which Zimmerman clearly crosses.

His 50th call proved to be the charm for him...he finally got what he wanted.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Vedy intedesting...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Ok, either this "gated community" looks like Beirut on a bad night or there's something seriously wrong here. 49 calls??? Really??? Jesus, you'd think he would have been kicked off the community watch by this point...
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                Jesus, you'd think he would have been kicked off the community watch by this point...
                                Or his 911 activity investigated...

Comment

Working...