DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    It's fucking wrong for the President of the United States to openly take sides in any ongoing investigation or case, no matter what...

Obama played the race card and it's disingenuous, unfair and disgusting...

NO, he did not "take sides" or "play the race card" you idiot! Did you even hear his statement or did you just take FAUX's word for it? 'Cause it sure as f*** sounds like the latter.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I heard it...

"If I had a son, he would look just like Treyvon" or some bullshit like that...

This was nothing more than a move by Obama to reel in some of the black supporters who abandoned him...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, I heard it...

"If I had a son, he would look just like Treyvon" or some bullshit like that...

This was nothing more than a move by Obama to reel in some of the black supporters who abandoned him...

Bullsh*t. It was a very compassionate thing to say to Martin's parents. But again, highly offensive to hateful bigots...

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Bullsh*t. It was a very compassionate thing to say to Martin's parents. But again, highly offensive to hateful bigots...
    You should not use that term jhale as it also apllies to you.

bigot (ˈbɪɡət)

— n
    a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    You should not use that term jhale as it also apllies to you.

bigot (ˈbɪɡət)

— n
    a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

I'm intolerant of intolerance, that's not bigotry. Nice try, Klanbot!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Here ya go, jfail666

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Um, firstly it is innocent until proven guilty:

But not for Zimmerman? Or just for black people the media love in the same year their beloved savior just might lose his re-election?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    But not for Zimmerman? Or just for black people the media love in the same year their beloved savior just might lose his re-election?
    Why do you seem so anxious to believe Zimmerman and condemn Martin? It's kinda hard to apply that to Zimmerman based on HIS OWN 911 call, dude.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

I highly doubt that. One or two more of these Frothy-an slips, and "their beloved savior" won't be going anywhere for awhile.....

10. Thanked hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-02-2012)

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

In the moments leading up to the confrontation, that kid was on the phone with his girlfriend......

.....that call would be a crucial piece of evidence, dontcha' think?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Zimmerman is free and not charged with anything right now, so he's only guilty in the fucking whore media......

Trayvon is dead and no matter if he's found to be innocent or guilty, he's um......dead. I highly doubt that even if he did assault Zimmerman, he'd get the death penalty.

This is the best article I've seen so far about the whole fiasco.

The Trayvon Martin case has exposed some of the media's worst tendencies--selective editing, rushing to judgment, stoking anger for ratings and page views--and it's taken more than fake photos, the incendiary stumbles of Geraldo Rivera and Spike Lee and verbal clashes between Piers Morgan and Toure to shine a light on them.

Here are three recent, troubling examples:

1. After ABC News aired surveillance video of George Zimmerman, Martin's shooter, entering a police precinct without any apparent injuries, the Daily Caller treated the tape like a Zapruder film, enhancing still images from the video and concluding that it found "what may be an injury to the back of his head." The site's photo "analysis" of the back of Zimmerman's head--replete with yellow Photoshopped arrows--"indicates what appears to be a vertical laceration or scar several inches long."

Keep in mind, this is the same Daily Caller that published 152 pages of what the conservative site claims were Martin's tweets--which, if they were, prove that Martin was a pretty typical high school male, preoccupied with girls, sex and getting out of class early.

2. NBC told the Washington Post that it has launched an internal investigation of the "Today" show's editorial process after its morning show aired an edited conversation between George Zimmerman and a 911 dispatcher recorded moments before the shooting. The investigation came after Fox News and others pointed out that the network spliced two parts of the call together, making it appear as if Zimmerman had said, "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." In reality, Zimmerman was answering a dispatcher's question:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy--is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

3. In an flailing effort to break news in a month-old shooting, CBS News aired an interview with Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who handled Trayvon Martin's burial.

"There were no physical signs like there had been a scuffle," Kurtz declared, which the network said proves Zimmerman's claims of a violent encounter with Martin before the shooting are false. "The hands--I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you, and that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there. He looked perfectly normal to me when he came in and the story just does not make sense that he was in this type of scuffle or fight in anything that we could see."

Except, he said, the gunshot wound.
    Link

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My God! Other than being dead, Trayvon looks fine

This country is fucked!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    .....that call would be a crucial piece of evidence, dontcha' think?
    Watch the video I posted for jfail, tampon4mouth...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs down Here's another racist nutjob that needs to be arrested...

This psycho didn't have a gun handy when she saw an unfamiliar teenager in her neighborhood, so she used her car...but this is the Zimmerman mindset...it's not the media playing any race card, people...

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-768331

Vigilante Madness in Pearland...Not Just in Sanford, Not Just Trayvon Martin!

It was just another Tuesday evening in a normally quiet neighborhood in Pearland, Texas, where kids are often found playing with one another and driving go-carts.

A family had just returned from Galveston on a spring break excursion, when upon their return, all of a sudden the unthinkable happened.

“You don’t belong in this neighborhood!”

These are the words that Jules Moor, a 13-year old black child, says that Deanna Johnson, a middle-aged white female, said to him after Johnson slammed her 2011 Jeep Wrangler into his go-cart on Tuesday, March 13, 2012.

STRUCK BY VEHICLE - According to court documents obtained from Jules’ attorney, Sylvester Anderson, Jules went for a ride in his go-cart in his neighborhood with another 13-year old boy who had been spending spring break with the Moor family. A third minor boy, another friend of Jules’, rode a small bicycle behind the go-cart.

Jules saw two cars behind him while driving back home, so he decided to drive his go-cart completely off the road to his right onto the grassy edge of the neighborhood park to avoid being in the way of traffic.

It is then that Jules states that Johnson swung her vehicle across the south-bound lane of the road, ran over the curb onto the grass and deliberately and intentionally rammed her vehicle head-on into the go-cart.

According to Jules, Johnson got out of her vehicle and confronted the boys in a hostile and threatening manner yelling “Where do you live? Who are your parents?” while shaking her finger at the kids. Jules goes on to say, “With all due respect, Ma’am, I live down the street,” to which Johnson allegedly tells him that she didn’t care and that she was calling the police.

Jules called his mother and told her that Johnson had hit his go-cart and didn’t know why.

A MOTHER DISRESPECTED

“He thought he was going to die,” said Theresa Moor, mother of Jules. “All I could do was stop what I was doing, grab my keys and make my way to my child.”

As Theresa arrived, she saw that the go-cart had been damaged severely and learned from Jules that Johnson had accused the boys of not living in the neighborhood. As Theresa approached Johnson to find out what happened, Johnson put her palm up to her face in a dismissive manner, refused to talk, went back to her truck and rolled up the windows.

Frustrated at the way things were transpiring, Theresa contacted the police and several Brazoria County Sherriff’s deputies arrived.

According to Theresa, she overheard Johnson claim that she was trying to “detain” the boys because they looked like some kids that they had seen earlier riding bicycles onto the driveways of houses in the neighborhood.

EXTERNAL INJURIES, INTERNAL SCARS

Jules and the other 13-year old boy in the go-cart sustained back and neck injuries as a result of the wreck. The boys had collars placed on their necks, were placed on stretchers and taken by ambulance to the emergency room of Southeast Memorial Hermann Hospital. They were treated and released, but Jules has since been diagnosed with PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) and is seeing a therapist regularly.

According to Theresa, her son has been completely traumatized and has not been the same after the ordeal. He doesn’t wish to talk about the wreck.

“My son is not the same,” says Theresa. “He doesn’t want to play outside anymore or leave the house alone. I just don’t know why she did this to my child.”

DUE PROCESS

It is still unclear why Johnson decided to do what she did. Johnson never apologized for ramming her truck into the go-cart and jeopardizing the lives of the three children and according to witnesses, was seen laughing as she spoke with the Sheriff’s deputies.

Johnson was not arrested or drug-tested upon the admission of her actions. The Sheriff’s department Captain that came on the scene decided not to arrest Johnson upon consulting with the District Attorney.

“I don’t think this was handled properly,” says Anderson.

by Jeffrey L. Boney

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    "My baby's neck is broked !!!

Call Jessie, Al and Obama!!!

My churrin's neck be brokeded!!

And calls Anderson Coopers!!

I loves me some Anderson even dough he be white!!!"

We's gonna gets us some money, honey..."

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    My God! Other than being dead, Trayvon looks fine

This country is fucked!
    Well... this was a funeral director talking. And he was answering a specific question of whether Trayvon looked as though he had been in a fight such as one described in Zimmerman's so called "self defense" argument.

So, from a funeral director's perspective, he looked "good". No need for makeup to coverup bloody knuckles or whatever. Because the burial clothes would cover the bullet hole anyway

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

This psycho didn't have a gun handy when she saw an unfamiliar teenager in her neighborhood, so she used her car...but this is the Zimmerman mindset...it's not the media playing any race card, people...
    I dislike disagreeing with ya friend, but this is not an example of any sort of "Zimmerman mindset" (whatever on Earth that might be), it is only evidence of outright stupidity by a citizen, then a lack of follow up by a municipal police department. In fact, to me, using a calculated buzz-word phrase is something the media would do along the lines of fostering a culture of opinion. The minute we, as private citizens, start using such terms is the very minute we become no better than the lowlife, rumor mongering press shitheads we are all pretty much in agreement about.

Is there a trend toward racially motivated idiocy? No doubt, yet it has been going on pretty much since man started walking the planet, and more than likely before that when a group of apes decided there was something about one or another that they didn't quite accept. The only difference evident is that they are driving cars, carrying guns and speaking into tv cameras now.

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Well... this was a funeral director talking.
    Unbelievable, and a new low. Now a funeral director's thoughts and interpretation of events he never witnessed are a credible source of information. I rest my case.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 04-02-2012 at 01:18 PM.

19. Thanked chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (04-02-2012)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-768331

Vigilante Madness in Pearland...Not Just in Sanford, Not Just Trayvon Martin!

It was just another Tuesday evening in a normally quiet neighborhood in Pearland, Texas, where kids are often found playing with one another and driving go-carts.

A family had just returned from Galveston on a spring break excursion, when upon their return, all of a sudden the unthinkable happened.

“You don’t belong in this neighborhood!”

These are the words that Jules Moor, a 13-year old black child, says that Deanna Johnson, a middle-aged white female, said to him after Johnson slammed her 2011 Jeep Wrangler into his go-cart on Tuesday, March 13, 2012.

STRUCK BY VEHICLE - According to court documents obtained from Jules’ attorney, Sylvester Anderson, Jules went for a ride in his go-cart in his neighborhood with another 13-year old boy who had been spending spring break with the Moor family. A third minor boy, another friend of Jules’, rode a small bicycle behind the go-cart.

Jules saw two cars behind him while driving back home, so he decided to drive his go-cart completely off the road to his right onto the grassy edge of the neighborhood park to avoid being in the way of traffic.

It is then that Jules states that Johnson swung her vehicle across the south-bound lane of the road, ran over the curb onto the grass and deliberately and intentionally rammed her vehicle head-on into the go-cart.

According to Jules, Johnson got out of her vehicle and confronted the boys in a hostile and threatening manner yelling “Where do you live? Who are your parents?” while shaking her finger at the kids. Jules goes on to say, “With all due respect, Ma’am, I live down the street,” to which Johnson allegedly tells him that she didn’t care and that she was calling the police.

Jules called his mother and told her that Johnson had hit his go-cart and didn’t know why.

A MOTHER DISRESPECTED

“He thought he was going to die,” said Theresa Moor, mother of Jules. “All I could do was stop what I was doing, grab my keys and make my way to my child.”

As Theresa arrived, she saw that the go-cart had been damaged severely and learned from Jules that Johnson had accused the boys of not living in the neighborhood. As Theresa approached Johnson to find out what happened, Johnson put her palm up to her face in a dismissive manner, refused to talk, went back to her truck and rolled up the windows.

Frustrated at the way things were transpiring, Theresa contacted the police and several Brazoria County Sherriff’s deputies arrived.

According to Theresa, she overheard Johnson claim that she was trying to “detain” the boys because they looked like some kids that they had seen earlier riding bicycles onto the driveways of houses in the neighborhood.

EXTERNAL INJURIES, INTERNAL SCARS

Jules and the other 13-year old boy in the go-cart sustained back and neck injuries as a result of the wreck. The boys had collars placed on their necks, were placed on stretchers and taken by ambulance to the emergency room of Southeast Memorial Hermann Hospital. They were treated and released, but Jules has since been diagnosed with PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) and is seeing a therapist regularly.

According to Theresa, her son has been completely traumatized and has not been the same after the ordeal. He doesn’t wish to talk about the wreck.

“My son is not the same,” says Theresa. “He doesn’t want to play outside anymore or leave the house alone. I just don’t know why she did this to my child.”

DUE PROCESS

It is still unclear why Johnson decided to do what she did. Johnson never apologized for ramming her truck into the go-cart and jeopardizing the lives of the three children and according to witnesses, was seen laughing as she spoke with the Sheriff’s deputies.

Johnson was not arrested or drug-tested upon the admission of her actions. The Sheriff’s department Captain that came on the scene decided not to arrest Johnson upon consulting with the District Attorney.

“I don’t think this was handled properly,” says Anderson.

by Jeffrey L. Boney
    I doubt this racist bitch will do any jail time, but I hope they have the good sense to yank her drivers license.

Oh right, it's Texas.... pRick Perry will probably give her a medal or something.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Typical ignorant-a** hick stereotype ramble from ELBOW... You're a scumbag, dude.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I dislike disagreeing with ya friend, but this is not an example of any sort of "Zimmerman mindset" (whatever on Earth that might be), it is only evidence of outright stupidity by a citizen, then a lack of follow up by a municipal police department. In fact, to me, using a calculated buzz-word phrase is something the media would do along the lines of fostering a culture of opinion. The minute we, as private citizens, start using such terms is the very minute we become no better than the lowlife, rumor mongering press shitheads we are all pretty much in agreement about.

Is there a trend toward racially motivated idiocy? No doubt, yet it has been going on pretty much since man started walking the planet, and more than likely before that when a group of apes decided there was something about one or another that they didn't quite accept. The only difference evident is that they are driving cars, carrying guns and speaking into tv cameras now.

Racially-motivated idiocy IS and was Zimmerman's mindset - and the cow with the Jeep's too.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Unbelievable, and a new low. Now a funeral director's thoughts and interpretation of events he never witnessed are a credible source of information. I rest my case.
    I suppose a guy who looks at bodies all day long is qualified to say whether or not somebody appears to have been in a fight. But it is odd that the media would even ask him. Unless the family requested a statement from him or something?

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Watch the video I posted for jfail, tampon4mouth...
    I'd rather not.

The last time I stopped to read or watch anything you posted, I lost so much hope for humanity that I prayed for the Earth to fly into the fucking Sun....

....that can't be a good thing.

25. 2 users say thank you to hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-02-2012),Nickdfresh (04-02-2012)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well... this was a funeral director talking. And he was answering a specific question of whether Trayvon looked as though he had been in a fight such as one described in Zimmerman's so called "self defense" argument.

So, from a funeral director's perspective, he looked "good". No need for makeup to coverup bloody knuckles or whatever. Because the burial clothes would cover the bullet hole anyway
    Pretty much sums up my thoughts.....

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel to feed the 24/7 media beast.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This thread has reached the point where I don't want anything more to do with it. I'm leaving.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I suppose a guy who looks at bodies all day long is qualified to say whether or not somebody appears to have been in a fight. But it is odd that the media would even ask him. Unless the family requested a statement from him or something?
    A coroner is someone who's qualified not a mortician but I understand your point.

The thing that gets me is there's not enough evidence to say who's guilty or innocent at this point.

The right wing spin is......the gangsta got what he deserved.

The left wing spin is........the racist should be jailed.

This case doesn't seem clear cut, yet.

Zimmerman certainly didn't listen to the dispatcher when told to back off.

Martin might of lost his cool and confronted Zimmerman, something that is not abnormal for a teenage kid to do, he's 17 and I guess all of the people posting that he got what he deserved were saints when they were teenagers.

The truth is probably somewhere in between but I still come back to a kid died, with no weapon, walking back from the store. Whether you're a racist or not......I do think everyone has the right to walk back from the store without dying.

29. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-02-2012)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This thread has reached the point where I don't want anything more to do with it. I'm leaving.
    What was the tipping point for you?

I'm curious to know....so I can use it to get you out of other threads

31. 2 users say thank you to kwame k for this KICKASS post:

FORD (04-02-2012),jhale667 (04-02-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hahahahaha...

I'm having a bad day and that made me laugh...

Excellent post...

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

When aren't you having a bad day, douche

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    I'd rather not.

The last time I stopped to read or watch anything you posted, I lost so much hope for humanity that I prayed for the Earth to fly into the fucking Sun....

....that can't be a good thing.
    Maybe you should be a bit less lofty with your prayers next time...

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 08:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Actually its as believable as everyone in the media being a video forensic expert.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2014 @ 09:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This is a perfect example of how things can turn dangerous and life threatening, in a second. No matter what race or gender you are, there are certain precautions that need to be heeded. While this is not the same as this teen getting killed, it shows what can happen when two people come together with attitude and aggression.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's awesome...

Third world scum...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Third world scum...

Said the swamp-dweller.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Third world ? The economy of Brazil is the world's sixth largest by nominal GDP and is expected to become fifth by the end of 2012.

40. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-02-2012)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Third world ? The economy of Brazil is the world's sixth largest by nominal GDP and is expected to become fifth by the end of 2012.
    Not to mention they have the intelligence to know that sugar cane is not only a better additive for food, but also a far more efficient source of biofuel for cars.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why do you seem so anxious to believe Zimmerman and condemn Martin? It's kinda hard to apply that to Zimmerman based on HIS OWN 911 call, dude.

Are you talking about the 911 call the NBC altered?

And I do NOT want to condemn Trayvon. Not at all. Nor Zimmerman. I do not have the facts yet to determine who should be condemned yet. All I'm saying is I do not approve of the way the media has immediately condemned Zimmerman and made Trayvon an angel ....

by using photos of Trayvon 3-4 years old

by altering the 911 call

by leaving out vital information

by emphasizing Zimmerman was a WHITE-hispanic

by tweeting out Zimmermans address (incorrect & correct addresses)

by offering a $1 million bounty for Zimmerman

I keep coming in here & explaining that we know pretty much nothing about what really happened that night and there are a LOT of ways it could have gone down. Yet everyone is ready for their annual Trayvon Martin national holiday where we bbq, eat skittles at the beach, and watch the replay of Zimmerman being dipped in acid alive.

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 08:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICMANN View Post
    This is a perfect example of how things can turn dangerous and life threatening, in a second. No matter what race or gender you are, there are certain precautions that need to be heeded. While this is not the same as this teen getting killed, it shows what can happen when two people come together with attitude and aggression.
    This is also a good example. Elvis should enjoy this.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Umm...I could try to derail it to another Ratt appreciation thread. Gotta keep my thread derailing chops sharp ya know.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by private parts View Post
    This is also a good example. Elvis should enjoy this.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRLl86nyPts?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRLl86nyPts?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

HOLY FUCK!

OMG that is awful. Disintegrated. I bet if the video were enhanced you could spot the occupants & their misc flying pieces. So sad. It can happen just like that my friends. Stay Frosty & enjoy every moment.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

shit .....thats scarey

Thread Information