Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunisinuS View Post
    The guy is not Batman Sorry. 35 911 calls over 3 years. Batman does not use a gun.
    Look what he does carry! Tear gas, lasers, explosive grenades...

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

SunisinuS (04-12-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Not even close. It's more than obvious that Zimmerman is a sociopath, the racist part is just his shadow. Problem with him is, like all sociopaths, he seriously believes he was just in his actions and he will do anything to prove his point. He turned himself in quietly for he really has no reason to run from anybody. Will he face serious time on a second degree murder charge? Probably although not a maximum sentence.
    The reason I feel like packing a gun is there are people like Zimmerman out there.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Look what he does carry! Tear gas, lasers, explosive grenades...

I'm sure there is something kinky in there to use on Catwoman when he catches her.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    The reason I feel like packing a gun is there are people like Zimmerman out there.
    I'd almost agree, but then I'd feel like I was buying into the whole fucked up "wild west/shoot 'em up" mentality that's in part responsible for this shit.

I'm all for being armed to protect your home from intruders, but that wasn't the case here. And it's a pretty safe bet getting into a public shootout with an armed pussy like Zimmerman would likely result in (more) innocent lives being lost...

6. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

FORD (04-11-2012)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Being armed doesn't mean that you're dangerous. Everybody should be prepared to defend their home - and yes, home invasions occur on a regular basis in every part of the country. But what if you're at the Walmart, you just put your kid in the car seat and some punk comes up and tries to carjack you? Happened twice within the last two years within 20 miles of where I'm sitting. Everybody should be prepared to defend themselves. Whether it's a legally acquired handgun or pepper spray. But there's a difference between being prepared to defend yourself and going and looking for trouble.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Fuck you dude!

I'm not taking sides in this bullshit, but you don't know the facts...

What if you honestly shot someone in self defense and the media and the President weighed in against you ??

I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent by any means...

Just pointing out that his chances at a fair trial are gone because of people like you...

What if you murdered somebody, and the local hick fuckstump police department simply wrote up a fake police report to let you off?

Even you're not this stupid...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Was thinking about that earlier. Say he doesn't follow. Then later hears of a family getting killed or a woman getting raped or a car getting stolen? Then he thinks back fuck, I KNEW that fucker was up to something.
    So, by basically summarily executing people in the streets, we're going to stop crimes? Really?

How about the kid was probably innocent and had no criminal record, and the asshole just murdered him while plenty of rapes and theft took place around his fair city. A murder did too, apparently...

This scenario happens a lot.
    Really? Examples?

And if he were just a murderous racist, why did he call 911 in the first place?
    Racist or not, he clearly makes an obvious statement tantamount to taking the law into his own hands...

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Because the idiot had this cop wannabe mentality, and those "fucking coons" "always get away with it"*. He had made literally dozens of previous 911 calls, usually bitching about some random black person.

*- direct quotes from the racist murdering douchebag himself
    Come on dude. It has been PROVED he didn't say COONS. That was originally what the media ran with. When they were cutting the 911 call to make it sound racist & all. I'm not saying this dude isn't racist....but let's stick to the facts.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why does everybody care about this? Why is it so important??? People get killed every day in America and nobody blinks an eye. And how important it is depends on what part of the country you live in. South Central L.A. - it would be another homicide. Period. Why is it so fucking important? Ok, I'll say it, Zimmerman saw some dude that he thought was suspicious. He called the law and he was told NOT to follow the kid. Plain and simple. Zimmerman should have LET IT GO because the kid wasn't doing anything illegal. The only reason this is EVEN on the news is because Zimmerman is half-white and he shot a black guy. That's IT. I'm just saying, if this young man had been shot by another black guy in the streets of L.A. you would never have heard about it. Plain and simple.

12. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (04-12-2012),SunisinuS (04-12-2012)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Why does everybody care about this? Why is it so important??? People get killed every day in America and nobody blinks an eye. And how important it is depends on what part of the country you live in. South Central L.A. - it would be another homicide. Period. Why is it so fucking important? Ok, I'll say it, Zimmerman saw some dude that he thought was suspicious. He called the law and he was told NOT to follow the kid. Plain and simple. Zimmerman should have LET IT GO because the kid wasn't doing anything illegal. The only reason this is EVEN on the news is because Zimmerman is half-white and he shot a black guy. That's IT. I'm just saying, if this young man had been shot by another black guy in the streets of L.A. you would never have heard about it. Plain and simple.
    cause of... al sharpton...

14. Thanked PETE'S BROTHER for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (04-12-2012)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    cause of... al sharpton...
    I'm not saying that Zimmerman shot this guy legally, not at all. But I just don't understand why this case means so much to people all over the country. Why does anybody care??? And if you really, really care...then why don't you jump up and piss and moan every single time a person is killed in this country??????? Why not? Why? Where were your cries of outrage when a 7 year old little girl was gunned down in L.A.? Where were your cries of outrage when a Subway was held up at gunpoint in Charlotte, and the guy behind the counter shot the fucking shit out of the perps? What should HE have done? Laid down and took it up the fucking ass? Or took it to the back of the head, just so some lowlife piece of shit could collect 37 dollars and move on to the next easy target?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    What if you murdered somebody, and the local hick fuckstump police department simply wrote up a fake police report to let you off?

Even you're not this stupid...
    What if you honestly killed someone in self defense and the entire world said you killed the person in cold blood ??

Would you feel confident you would get a fair trial ??

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    What should HE have done? Laid down and took it up the fucking ass? Or took it to the back of the head, just so some lowlife piece of shit could collect 37 dollars and move on to the next easy target?
    There are a few people here who would say yes...

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Look I think they are doing this to save face. On the news last night the "Chief Legal Corespondent" said it would be very difficult to convict Zimmerman based on eye witness accounts etc. Unfornuatly I don't think the guy will get convicted but at least "justice" will have been served.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What if you honestly killed someone in self defense and the entire world said you killed the person in cold blood ??

Would you feel confident you would get a fair trial ??
    I'd figure I'd blown my own chances of one by
    A) Ignoring the directive NOT TO FOLLOW the "suspicious" dude munching on skittles in the rain
    B) Uttered a racial epithet prior to persuing (yeah, please show me where the **** that's been debunked, haven't seen that)
    C) Went into hiding after
    D) Intentionally suspended contact with my lawyers
    E) Started a pity-party website that had prominently posted a picture of a vandalized black community center with my name on it - after being accused of being a racist
    F) Contacted Scum Hannity

Shall I go on, or does that pretty much cover it?

20. 2 users say thank you to jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

BITEYOASS (04-12-2012),Kristy (04-12-2012)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Where were your cries of outrage when a Subway was held up at gunpoint in Charlotte, and the guy behind the counter shot the fucking shit out of the perps? What should HE have done? Laid down and took it up the fucking ass? Or took it to the back of the head, just so some lowlife piece of shit could collect 37 dollars and move on to the next easy target?
    Completely different situation. It's not a crime to be walking back to your father's house with a bag of fucking Skittles in your hand. Nobody's going to demand "justice" for a fucking crackhead/tweaker who robbed the Subway. Whether the robber should have been executed for it or not is a whole other discussion, but at least the store employee had a valid self-defense argument, which is something racist douche Zimmerman never had.

22. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-12-2012)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Gotta love all the false equivalencies being thrown out here... equating Martin to a robber or a crackhead is idiotic, sorry.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

I'm pretty content with how the prosecutors have approached things to date. They articulated their position yesterday very well.....

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    I'm pretty content with how the prosecutors have approached things to date. They articulated their position yesterday very well.....

I thought so too. The arrest was loooong overdue, but knowing that the prosecutor intends to fight Zimmerman's flimsy application of the "stand your ground" defense is somewhat comforting. I also don't LIKE, but appreciate that she said that in the event the murderer walks, she wants to help the Martin family "so their son's death is not in vain" - which I would imagine means she intends to assist in an eventual challenge to that stupid law, and perhaps in the eventual civil case.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Zimmerman gets arrested and charged with second degree murder and now the kid's mom says the shooting may have been an accident.

If anything what this whole fiasco has proven is too many groups in this country and that includes the media will distort and even flat out lie to stir up the population to hopefully push some sort of agenda or reap some sort of benefit from it. All the media does is spew the latest celebrity gossip, divide the population and add fuel so we start fighting with each other, and then those who own the media continue to rob us blind.

People need to wake the fuck up and stop being played like the idiots they are on things like this. The politicians and bankers have done such a shitty job they want the attention anywhere except on themselves. They are looking for the next distraction or an emergency to save us from. All this shit is nothing more than one big fat red herring.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He's likely being charged with 2nd degree murder so he pleads down to manslaughter (no one thinks it was fully premeditated). And if the "agenda" is getting rid of these retarded "Gunfight at the OK Corral" laws I'm all for it.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

I just heard on the radio that racist douchebag is going to plead "not guilty" and continue to use the ridiculous "self-defense" lie.

Dumb move, Georgie. If you had pleaded down to manslaughter, you might have got yourself into a prison where you wouldn't have a bullseye on your racist ass back. Motherfucker is guilty as Hell, and he just signed his own death warrant. Because the neonazis outside might defend his ass, but I doubt the "Aryan Brotherhood" in prison is going to feel obligated to defend a half-Latino named "Zimmerman".

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    I just heard on the radio that racist douchebag is going to plead "not guilty" and continue to use the ridiculous "self-defense" lie.
    I thought he was going to use the other story of how he suffered from "shaken baby syndrome" as his defense.

I'm not sure who on Team Zimmerman came up with that, but I am sure that Johnny Cochran is smiling in his grave over that one.
    Last edited by hambon4lif; 04-12-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs down It's the "grasping at straws" defense...

Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    I thought he was going to use the other story of how he suffered from "shaken baby syndrome" as his defense.

I'm not sure who on Team Zimmerman came up with that, but I am sure that Johnny Cochran is smiling in his grave over that one.
    Pretty sure that was his brother's assertion, that he WOULD have suffered from the equivalent of "shaken baby syndrome" had he not killed the big angry (not-even-a-buck-fifty-soaking-wet) black kid. More utter bullsh*t.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    I'd almost agree, but then I'd feel like I was buying into the whole fucked up "wild west/shoot 'em up" mentality that's in part responsible for this shit.

I'm all for being armed to protect your home from intruders, but that wasn't the case here. And it's a pretty safe bet getting into a public shootout with an armed pussy like Zimmerman would likely result in (more) innocent lives being lost...
    It boils down to the level of training in most cases. If you are going to pack a gun around in public you need to have some training on the do's and don'ts and the consequences. Israel has a pretty good civilian pistol carrying program and it has an excellent safety record.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    He's likely being charged with 2nd degree murder so he pleads down to manslaughter (no one thinks it was fully premeditated). And if the "agenda" is getting rid of these retarded "Gunfight at the OK Corral" laws I'm all for it.
    What needs to be drilled into people's heads is if you shoot someone there are serious consequences and you have to really beat that into their heads in the firearm permit classes. Heck, I was told if I have a gun on my person not to even go into a bar because those are places where a confrontation is more likely to happen. It's like driving a motorcycle. You have to be a lot more aware of your surroundings and the road than in a car. Once you have a pistol on your person, you are now living in a whole new world and have a lot more to worry about. I will say the classes taught by the sheriff's department I took were excellent. You only shoot if there are no other options and your life is threatened period. For lesser trained people a big bottle of pepper spray would probably be good enough.

If you are a guitar player, a Stratocaster makes a damn good club.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-12-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's funny how you caring liberals paint the black teen as 100% innocent of any wrongdoing but throw the Hispanic under the bus...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    It boils down to the level of training in most cases. If you are going to pack a gun around in public you need to have some training on the do's and don'ts and the consequences. Israel has a pretty good civilian pistol carrying program and it has an excellent safety record.
    Unlike most of the 20+ states that have already adopted the soon-to be challenged "stand your ground/OK Corral" laws where claims of "justifiable homicide" have doubled if not tripled...

The douche had his first court appearance earlier...embed's not working so here's the link...does he have serious crazy eyes or what?

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-grio/47031723#47022899
    Last edited by jhale667; 04-12-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm glad we live in a country with due process. He is innocent untill proven guilty. Let's just wait and see.

36. Thanked Jagermeister for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (04-12-2012)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's funny how you caring liberals paint the black teen as 100% innocent of any wrongdoing but throw the Hispanic under the bus...
    Amazing how the hateful hick conservatard always feels the need to defend the indefensible...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I'm glad we live in a country with due process. He is innocent until proven guilty. Let's just wait and see.
    Not according to the executive branch. Read the Patriot Act and the new Defense Authorization Act. You now can get arrested and locked up with no trial for not agreeing with the government. Of course this is not constitutional and the constitution over rides any executive order or bill signed into law. At the end of the day, the Supreme Court has a busy load thanks to our elected assholes in office.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm not defending anyone...

He's innocent until PROVEN guilty...

But you bleeding hearts are provoking a race war over this bullshit and personally, I think it sucks...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

But you bleeding hearts are provoking a race war over this bullshit and personally, I think it sucks...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh, STFU with the "race war" histrionics, wishful thinker...

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I'm glad we live in a country with due process. He is innocent untill proven guilty. Let's just wait and see.
    Yep, he's been arrested and awaits trial......let's see what the facts are now and then judge him.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

Hyperbole much?

Calm down, Elmer.....

IF the cops had done their job to begin with, NONE of this would be happening.

44. 5 users say thank you to LoungeMachine for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (04-12-2012),evil_lil (04-13-2012),jhale667 (04-12-2012),Little Texan (04-12-2012),Nickdfresh (04-12-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Unlike most of the 20+ states that have already adopted the soon-to be challenged "stand your ground/OK Corral" laws where claims of "justifiable homicide" have doubled if not tripled...

The douche had his first court appearance earlier...embed's not working so here's the link...does he have serious crazy eyes or what?

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-grio/47031723#47022899
    Frankly, I was not there. Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty in the public trial. The constitution gives the states an enormous amount of power to govern themselves so really, the local guns laws are up to each state to decide. All the federal government legally can do is regulate the transfer of firearms over state lines.

So, it's not my place to judge or fall into the trap of taking a side. I'm not the judge or the jury. All I know is what an over sensationalized media tells me. I'm pretty much neutral on the matter. All I know is this proves why everyone needs protection under constitutional law because look how easy the public can be turned into a lynch mob by some agitators. Dangerous especially since we live in a time where the law makers and executives are ignoring constitutional law. Zimmerman is innocent until the court decides otherwise.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    So, by basically summarily executing people in the streets, we're going to stop crimes? Really?

Depends which streets I suppose.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

That's clearly the agenda. To use imagery and public opinion to stir the pot to where people forget none of that matters. All that matters is constitutional law. If they can flank the constitution then NOBODY has any rights. We become a country of mob rule and lynch mobs. Someone is trying to stir a race war and a class war (I smell George Soros). It seems to be not working very well actually. We need to stop all this separation bullshit and go back to constitutional basics that protect all of us equally under the rule of law. We need to stop being black, white, yellow, or brown. We need to stop being Democrats and Republicans. We need to stop being rich or poor. We need to go back to being Americans protected equally under the rule of constitutional law. Why can't people see all these social issues, race issues, and class issues are just something to divide us and weaken us so we can be taken over? If you buy into all of this drama you are part of the problem.

The country is probably more unified now than it ever has been. Don't buy into the bullshit. Don't let some clever media trickery undo what Martin Luther King helped undo. He stood for equal rights, not special rights. Someone with a lot of money and influence is trying to get us to scape goat each other because that is what people do in bad times. They want us to blame each other and start fighting each other. The goal is to weaken the country so it can be taken over and then everyone loses.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-12-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    Hyperbole much?

Calm down, Elmer.....

IF the cops had done their job to begin with, NONE of this would be happening.

Just saw on the Onion: "Is it just me, or is this rush to judgement taking forever??"

Thread Information