SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Why does everybody care about this? Why is it so important??? People get killed every day in America and nobody blinks an eye. And how important it is depends on what part of the country you live in. South Central L.A. - it would be another homicide. Period. Why is it so fucking important? Ok, I'll say it, Zimmerman saw some dude that he thought was suspicious. He called the law and he was told NOT to follow the kid. Plain and simple. Zimmerman should have LET IT GO because the kid wasn't doing anything illegal. The only reason this is EVEN on the news is because Zimmerman is half-white and he shot a black guy. That's IT. I'm just saying, if this young man had been shot by another black guy in the streets of L.A. you would never have heard about it. Plain and simple.
    The main issue is the local police essentially covered it up...if Zimmerman had been arrested as part of an actual investigation, it never would have gotten the attention it has...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    What if you honestly killed someone in self defense and the entire world said you killed the person in cold blood ??

Would you feel confident you would get a fair trial ??
    Um, most criminals have to contend with the media reports at trial. Did you give a shit about that Mohammad guy (the DC Sniper)? Were you worried about media reports preventing him from getting a "fair trial?"

3. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-12-2012)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    ...What should HE have done? Laid down and took it up the fucking ass?..
    Um, not fucking stalked the kid? You really think this kid was thinking about giving it to Zimmerman "up the ass?" Really? I think some of the evidence was that he was the one worried about his asshole...

Or took it to the back of the head, just so some lowlife piece of shit could collect 37 dollars and move on to the next easy target?
    Seriously, WTF are you talking about? The kid was unarmed? Do you actually read this shit before commenting?

5. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-12-2012)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Depends which streets I suppose.
    Which streets? Which one is it okay to arbitrarily stalk-and-kill people?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    Yep, he's been arrested and awaits trial......let's see what the facts are now and then judge him.
    Which is why I said I'm content. The prosecutors gathered all of the evidence & witnesses, and based on that, and arrested him on 2nd degree murder charges....

We'll see how the prosecutor presents the evidence, and go from there....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

8. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (04-12-2012)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Yep, it'll all come out in the trial and he'll be judged accordingly and not by the media!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    If you are a guitar player, a Stratocaster makes a damn good club.
    Nah, you need a Telecaster for that. Club some douchebag in the head, and then keep on playing without even having to retune the thing. Just ask Keef.....

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

I'm fascinated by the 'self defense' line.

You need a gun - a GUN - to defend yourself from a 17 year old kid? Come on. If the 'attacker' was 350lbs and wielding a bat I might buy it.

That being said, right now it seems that the sooner the 'facts' come out the better for all involved.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    I'm fascinated by the 'self defense' line.

You need a gun - a GUN - to defend yourself from a 17 year old kid? Come on. If the 'attacker' was 350lbs and wielding a bat I might buy it.

That being said, right now it seems that the sooner the 'facts' come out the better for all involved.
    Exactly. But think about it -how much of a pussy are you if you as a 240lb. near 30 year old dude get your ass kicked by a 140ib 17 year old?? Not buying he at any point "feared for his life" - y'know, unless he is indeed a gigantic mangina. He apparently assaulted a female in front of a former co-worker... that's probably more his speed combat-wise.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Which streets? Which one is it okay to arbitrarily stalk-and-kill people?

Mean Street?

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Ok fuckers, I want to see some outrage.....

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/2...on-ar-3659891/

Because asking youths to stop playing ball doesn't equal neighborhood (beatdown squad) game.

I've mentioned it more than once on this forum that this is just folks roll here in Mobile, AL.

I had a similar situation in front of my house a few years ago, about twenty of them who wouldn't let cars through and threw balls at cars thet did try to use the road for driving. I called the police and (as is typical here) they told me to handle it myself, I asked to the person's name to whom I was speaking and he asked why...... I told him that they were all nearly my size, all shirtless, swearing and blasting loud music, so the only way I felt comfortable handling it was to go out there armed with a shotgun........ they sent a squad car right out.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/2...on-ar-3659891/

Because asking youths to stop playing ball doesn't equal neighborhood (beatdown squad) game.
    I'm not sure what your point is, but that does sound like a very tragic event.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is, but that does sound like a very tragic event.
    My point is, they should never have followed that man up on to his porch, they were stalking him.

It is clearly a racially motivated crime and I want to see how people react to it.........not really, I already know the answer........

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Dude, you ain't gonna see any outrage over this. This is America man! If a white dude tells some kids to piss off because they were blocking the street...and if he then gets beaten almost into a coma then that's his tough fucking luck. He should have known better than to approach a group of kids and ask them to stop blocking the street. Fuck him. He fucked up by speaking to them. Everybody knows that you should just let your neighborhood degenerate into some kind of fucked-up hell just so that a couple of bad apples can rule the streets.

This isn't a black or white issue. This is an issue of US letting a handful of shitheads rule our fucking neighborhoods, regardless of their color, background or racial ethnicity. But I'm a fucking idiot so what do I know.

We should all just let rampant violence and drug dealing and raping and prostitution run fucking goddamn wild in this country. Because if we stand up, at some point we're going to step on someone's toes and god forbid that ever happens.

18. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

gbranton (04-24-2012)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

And no, I'm not implying that Trayvon was a "bad apple". By all accounts he was simply walking down the street. I was speaking only to gbranton's post. So please don't get all bent out of shape because of my post.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

My point is, they should never have followed that man up on to his porch, they were stalking him.

It is clearly a racially motivated crime and I want to see how people react to it.........not really, I already know the answer........
    I don't think you're going to see anyone defending the conduct, which is why I don't really get your point. If it happened the way reported by the article, this is a no brainer.

21. Thanked Guitar Shark for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-27-2012)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The central issue of the crime still sails well above your head. It wasn't about "white-on-black" violence. It was the fact the police did almost nothing and a very controversial law was cited on a homicide. If Zimmerman had been charged, there would be no big federal case and all the media attention...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I had a similar situation in front of my house a few years ago, about twenty of them who wouldn't let cars through and threw balls at cars thet did try to use the road for driving. I called the police and (as is typical here) they told me to handle it myself, I asked to the person's name to whom I was speaking and he asked why...... I told him that they were all nearly my size, all shirtless, swearing and blasting loud music, so the only way I felt comfortable handling it was to go out there armed with a shotgun........ they sent a squad car right out.
    And yes, police dept's are often staffed by latent pussies who will do whatever they can to avoid "getting involved" so they don't have to do annoying things like paperwork, or enforcing the law...

24. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

gbranton (04-24-2012)

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And yes, police dept's are often staffed by latent pussies who will do whatever they can to avoid "getting involved" so they don't have to do annoying things like paperwork, or enforcing the law...
    Yeah, they wouldn't even file a report when somebody stood in my yard and emptied his pistol into the house across the street.....because nobody would come to the door. They just got in their cat and drove off.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The central issue of the crime still sails well above your head. It wasn't about "white-on-black" violence. It was the fact the police did almost nothing and a very controversial law was cited on a homicide. If Zimmerman had been charged, there would be no big federal case and all the media attention...
    Not necessarily sailing over my head but that is a better summation of the thread than has been offered previously.

But there is a tie in here, and it deals with perception and presentation of news stories and the damaging effect it can have on race relations, especially in a place where they are already particularly poor.

We also have another story happening here that is getting national attention, the shooting of a young white girl who was with some boys breaking in people's houses. The differences in the way the stories are being covered/presented/discussed is fascinating and at the same time a little appalling.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

MOTIVATED BY MEDIA LIES ABOUT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, A HATE CRIME OCCURS IN CHICAGO

We're learning today that in Obama's Chicago, 18 year-old Alton L. Hayes has just been charged by police with "attempted robbery and aggravated battery along with a hate crime" for attacking and robbing a 19 year-old man. Hayes is black, the victim is white, and Hayes told investigators "he was angry about the [Trayvon] Martin shooting and decided to attack the victim because of his race."
    Now why would Hayes do this? For starters, Zimmerman is Hispanic, not Caucasian. Secondly, there's absolutely zero proof Zimmerman was racially motivated to shoot Martin. In fact, an overwhelming amount of evidence suggests race had nothing to do with it.
    My guess is that if Hayes is telling the truth about his sinister motives, he's been watching too much CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and ABC. After all, those are the media outlets guilty, in some cases, of outright racial fabrication in their zeal to aid Barack Obama's re-election campaign by falsely attributing racism to Mr. Zimmerman's motives.
    The bottom line is that if Hayes' professed motive for attacking another man is based on lies told over and over and over again by Obama's Media Palace Guards.
    For those of us who monitor the corrupt media, the Trayvon Martin story was on our radars as a media phenomenon. But what confirmed the political motive was when our divisive, polarizing President gave his media minions the green-light to go all-in after he cynically made the shooting of an unarmed Florida teenager all about race ("My son would look like Trayvon").
    Florida is a must-win swing state for the President and turnout is where his fortunes will live or die. Ginning up the base brings voters to the polls and nothing gins up Democrat voters like a good old-fashioned racial firestorm. And because the media's in bed with Barack Obama, a racial firestorm (based on misinformation) is what we got.
    First came the media's obvious disappointment over the fact that the alleged shooter, a man with the name "Zimmerman," was neither Caucasian nor Jewish. Never ones to let facts get in the way of a witch hunt (remember Tucson), the media solved that little factual problem by making up an entirely new racial category for Zimmerman: "white Hispanic." Like our President, one of Zimmerman's parents is white, and yet we never hear Obama described as a "white African-American."
    But of course we don't. That wouldn’t fit the narrative. But in order to cast this story in the kind of light necessary to make enough voters angry to tip Florida Obama's way, Zimmerman cannot simply be Hispanic because that's another voting bloc Obama desperately needs to win the state.
    The Narrative Beast was still hungry, though, and required constant feeding. Not only must Obama's Media Palace Guards in some way make Zimmerman white, he must also be turned into a -- duh, duh-duhnnn -- racist! And it was in this department that the sycophant media sold what was left of their souls.
    To kick things off, before ABC News examined surveillance tape with the full technology available to them, the network released a half-baked and rushed examination of the tape with this hysterical headline:
    "Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman."
    The only problem is that ABC News jumped the gun. Later, a full enhancement using all the technology available to ABC showed a pretty serious gash on Zimmerman's head. But the damage was already done. By accident or design, the die was cast for many that Zimmerman had lied about shooting Martin in self-defense after the teenager attacked him.
    But the media was just getting started. CNN -- "The Most Trusted Name In News," donchaknow -- went one step further than ABC News. They examined the audio of a 911 tape and before enhancing the audio using the full technology available to them, suggested to the world that Zimmerman had called Trayvon a "fucking coon."
    Later, CNN was forced to walk this back and admit Zimmerman had said no such thing, but once again, by accident or design, the seed Obama so desperately needs planted to divide this country racially, had been planted by his media pals.
    But the Crown Jewel of irresponsible racial fraud most definitely goes out to NBC News, who on their oh-so legendary "Today Show" would broadcast to the world 911 audio that had been maliciously edited to make Zimmerman look racist:
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
    When the truth is that the unedited audio actually went like this:
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
    Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
    Zimmerman: He looks black.
    And do I even need to point out the 24/7 smear campaign launched in the fever swamps of MSNBC?
    To understand just how sinister the whole of the media has been here, you have to remember that this is the "whole of the media." This isn't Dan Rather with forged documents or those Left-wingnuts at MSNBC.
    To aid Barack Obama's re-election campaign to racially divide and enflame this country and most especially a swing-state, the whole of the media ganged up to fabricate, parse, and misinform the public about a private citizen. And guess who was listening….
    Alton L. Hayes. And by his own admission, this intentional and politically-driven misinformation campaign created by Obama's Media Palace Guards, motivated Hayes to target and assault an innocent man.
    The media is not biased.
    The media is not out of touch.
    The media is corrupt, and now they have blood on their hands.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ies-hate-crime

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Who gives a fuck? You're outraged because some black retard is properly being charged for a hate crime for robbing a white guy? That's the media's fault? Maybe someday Yanker, you might actually post something tantamount to your own opinion rather than just rehashing someone else's intellectually incompetent, poorly written blogged opinions designed to pander to a market of disenfranchised, middle-aged white guys...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Who gives a fuck? You're outraged because some black retard is properly being charged for a hate crime for robbing a white guy? That's the media's fault? Maybe someday Yanker, you might actually post something tantamount to your own opinion rather than just rehashing someone else's intellectually incompetent, poorly written blogged opinions designed to pander to a market of disenfranchised, middle-aged white guys...
    Hell, I'll be amazed if he ever manages to post a link that's NOT from some bullshi*t source like Brietbart.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Facts are a problem for you huh dick head?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Hell, I'll be amazed if he ever manages to post a link that's NOT from some bullshi*t source like Brietbart.

lol. Fuck you.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Facts are a problem for you huh dick head?
    Not really, Fagerdoucher...

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Not really, Fagerdoucher...
    Don't deny the facts feltcher.

It's just a news story dude. That's why I post them...................

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Don't deny the facts feltcher.

It's just a news story dude. That's why I post them...................
    What "facts" specifically, Fagassbomber? It's not really a 'news story' BTW. You see news stories have the journalistic pretension of being unbiased and actually 'fact based.' This more of an 'editorial' with a clear bias slant stated by the autistic cunt that wrote it...

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What "facts" specifically, Fagassbomber? It's not really a 'news story' BTW. You see news stories have the journalistic pretension of being unbiased and actually 'fact based.' This more of an 'editorial' with a clear bias slant stated by the autistic cunt that wrote it...
    Umm you should really have thought that out more. I didn't bother to post the facts about about doctored recordings etc. Take what you want from it.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Hey dudes, back to the title of this thread "Stand your ground". A few years back I was offered a 1 year free membership to the NRA so I took it. Got a sticker,tote bag, some other free loot. Anyways, they still send me occasional emails. Here is what I got today.....

http://sm1.netatlantic.com/track?t=v...0&eu=10501&&&#
    'Stand Your Ground' Is Under Attack

Our Nation's Self-Defense Laws in Jeopardy

The 'Stand Your Ground Law' present in nearly half of our states is in jeopardy of repeal. A recent incident between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin in Sanford, FL has anti-gun lobbyists hijacking the situation to brand the law with a terrible image. This not only has Florida in jeopardy of losing the self-defense law but these anti-gunners want the law out of the entire country. The image they are portraying could not be further from the truth; the Stand Your Ground Law has saved many lives and will continue to do so in the future. We must stand our ground against these lawmakers to make sure we retain the freedom to defend ourselves.

Select Here to Protect 'Stand Your Ground' and Your Self Defense Freedom!
    Tell Them We Want to Protect Our Friends, Families, and Loved Ones!

As you can see from this map, Florida residents are not the only citizens in jeopardy of losing their self-defense rights. States all over the country have a version of the 'Stand Your Ground' law. These anti-gun lobbyists would love nothing more than to rid the law completely.

Select Here to Give Support to Self Defense Laws Around the Country!
    Tell Them to Protect their Citizens,
    Not their Criminals!

On April 11th Mayor Bloomberg launched a NATIONAL CAMPAIGN called "Second Chance at Shoot First." He is seeking national repeal or reform of these self-defense laws. This is the Mayor of New York, over a thousand miles away from the case in Florida, exploiting the situation to change something he is against. We can't let these campaigns pick up momentum; let's knock them down before they stand up.

Select Here! Tell the Men in Power to Stand Their Ground
    And Don't Bow Down to Pressure!

This unfortunate situation with the shooting of Trayvon Martin has people chomping at the bit to get rid of the law nationwide. They say it is a "shoot first", ask questions later law. Surely, if their heads were being slammed into the ground and they needed to defend themselves, they would have a different view on things. These people are simply anti-gun whackos who are taking advantage of a situation to rid something they don't agree with. All we know right now is what the media has fabricated. A producer was fired at NBC for tampering with the 911 call; he only included bits and pieces of the call to make George Zimmerman appear racist and judgmental.

Liberal media and anti-gunners have taken advantage of a young man's death to come after our Nation's citizen's right to defend themselves. We must let our voice be heard supporting this great law now!

It's Time to Stand Together
    and Stand Up for What's Right.

Select Here to Support Self-Defense!
    Tell the People with Veto Authority to Resist the Repeal Wave!

Sincerely,

Alan M. Gottlieb
    Chairman
    Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, I mean who can live in a country where you can't take a gun to start a confrontation with a teenager on a public street not threatening anyone, then shoot him after claiming he attacked you...

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Why don't you post a list of websites and news organizations YOU feel are legit and acceptable?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    Why don't you post a list of websites and news organizations YOU feel are legit and acceptable?
    Why don't YOU f*** off and die?

How 'bout, let's just say NO to Brietbart and Wallbuilders links for a start.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Typical Forrest....needs other people to tell him his opinions

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now that wouldn't be any fun at all.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now that wouldn't be any fun at all.
    Yes, what WOULD you do if you couldn't post bullsh*t?

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Why don't YOU f*** off and die?

I knew it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Brietbart is dead. Maybe the Republicans are having seances and learning stuff from the other side?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    I knew it.
    Yeah, big shock I'd call obvious bullshit on Brietbart, I know.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    I guess that donut shop tempation is too strong.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Brietbart is dead. Maybe the Republicans are having seances and learning stuff from the other side?
    Wouldn't do any good, Brietbart wouldn't be able to answer from hell, as his mouth is full...his sniveling weasel followers still carry on the BS tradition though, as if anyone BESIDES Jaggy and Brie care...

Thread Information