X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
    NO, the Klan spank-fantasy (that you've in your lifetime likely already blown out your knee cartilage over) will not take place...sorry to disappoint you.

Sure it is...if you really think you can yell that sh*t at someone in public and NOT potentially get your head caved in you're delusional.

I do believe that is the reason the kid got shot and killed. If you are not willing to turn and walk away and decide to take any action, you better damn be prepared for what may happen and 99% of the time in today's time, you staring down the barrel of a gun.

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Really? No link?
      I heard all that same stuff on the radio this morning.

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Ohh shit. Here is a link for ya

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat. George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
          I do believe that is the reason the kid got shot and killed. If you are not willing to turn and walk away and decide to take any action, you better damn be prepared for what may happen and 99% of the time in today's time, you staring down the barrel of a gun.

By all accounts - even Zimmerman's - he WAS walking away! And even if the idiot did get punched, immediately escalating to lethal force was not the correct response to an unarmed kid punching you! What, he's justified in that he was just too much of a pussy to punch back first???

And who gives a flying f*ck about Zimmerman's political affiliation?!?!?!
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Black Panthers are now offering $1 MILLION for his bounty. Umm.....isn't that going to be kidnapping? Since there are no charges and he is not an officially wanted man by REAL authorities, WTF? What are they thinking they are going to do with the guy once they get him? I'm sure Eric Holder wouldn't do anything about it though & just let them skate. Trayvon is what Obamas son would look like if he had one after all.

Ugh...so Obama would have a class ditching, fighting thug, pot smoker of a son? Well Obama ditched most of his Senate votes and smoked pot so...yeah!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Here you go.

Martin tweeted under the handle “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA"

The Daily Caller obtains Trayvon Martin's tweets | Twitter account was closed shortly after his death

That's funny jhale. It matters because that whack job that shot that Senator was supposedly a conservative. That sure made a difference to you then didn't it.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                Ohh shit. Here is a link for ya

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon

http://freebeacon.com/registered-dem-killed-trayvon/
                In a state where Bill Nelson and Debbie Shit for Brains Schultz pass as "Democrats", that's really meaningless.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

And poor Trayvon$ mother

$o di$traught $he i$ trademarking "I Am Trayvon". I wonder why $he would do $uch a thing? I$ it a $mart move? I$ $he ju$t protecting Trayvon$ name? $eems like a weird thing to do. Make$ me wonder her rea$oning for $uch a legal $tep. Curiou$, that'$ for $ure.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

It's sickening that so many people are trying to make money or get publicity from the death of a young man
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      By all accounts - even Zimmerman's - he WAS walking away! And even if the idiot did get punched, immediately escalating to lethal force was not the correct response to an unarmed kid punching you! What, he's justified in that he was just too much of a pussy to punch back first???

And who gives a flying f*ck about Zimmerman's political affiliation?!?!?!

You are correct up to a point. If you step in the direction to physically do harm to another person, not knowing that other person, then you better damned be ready for what happens. Zimmerman may have been the biggest pussy on the planet, but he was a pussy with a gun and felt his life was in danger at that moment, not in a premeditated sense. Like i said, if the tables would have been turned and Zimmerman would have been beat down and left unconscious with brain damage and then died in the hospital, would this have been national news like it is now. If this was two black teens or two white teens and one was killed, this still wouldn't be national news and 99.9% of the time it isn't. Attacking someone for throwing out a racial slur is just as wrong as the person who threw it out. There are consequences to every action that will yield a positive or negative reaction. It's in those precious seconds that will sometimes have an immediate impact on your life.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

That's funny jhale. It matters because that whack job that shot that Senator was supposedly a conservative. That sure made a difference to you then didn't it.

No comparison, and you're an idiot for even trying to make one.
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Catfish
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Relax jahale667!

Comment

• Catfish
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Recently divulged information about Trayvon Martin's checkered academic history has added a new dimension to the very public discussion about the deceased teenager's month-old shooting.

As it turns out, Martin was suspended a number of times from Krop Senior High School in Miami Gardens for infractions ranging from tardiness and truancy up to possession of marijuana and a screwdriver that the school's security staff described as a "burglary tool."

The troubling incidents date back to October 2011, when Martin was allegedly caught with a horde of women's jewelry and the aforementioned screwdriver, according the Miami Herald. According to a report issued by Trayvon's school district, on October 21, security camera footage showed Trayvon Martin and two other students writing "W.T.F." on a hallway locker. A security guard saw the footage, detained Trayvon and searched his bag for the offending marker. In the process of the search, the guard uncovered 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and the screwdriver.

Trayvon claimed at the time that an unnamed friend furnished him with the jewelry and temporarily avoided disciplinary action -- only to be subsequently suspended for the graffiti.

School police impounded the jewelry and sent photographs of the items to local police, according the district's own report. Martin was then suspended, warned and dismissed.

The Martin family's attorney confirmed that Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but insisted that the the family knew nothing about the jewelry or alleged "burglary tool" mentioned in the school district's report. Both the Martin family and their attorney suggested that the report about Trayvon's disciplinary history was disingenuous and may even have been intended to "demonize" the deceased youth.

Sounds like one less thug out on the streets.

Nice shootin'!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Catfish
                              Relax jahale667!
                              He can't help it Catfish. It's always the same with liberals. Never any comparison when the shoe is on the other foot. I agree with one thing he said though. It doesn't matter what the guys political affiliating is. I just posted that to get him riled up.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

He can't help it Catfish. It's always the same with liberals. Never any comparison when the shoe is on the other foot. I agree with one thing he said though. It doesn't matter what the guys political affiliating is. I just posted that to get him riled up.

'TARD - you're attempting to compare a politically-motivated whackjob's attempt to assassinate a US representative with an overzealous neighborhood watchman shooting an unarmed kid. Not even in the same ballpark.

Yeah, 'liberals' that's it... dolt.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...