X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
    It's sickening that so many people are trying to make money or get publicity from the death of a young man

His own mother though?

I don't put anything past anyone nowadays. Going through a divorce myself and a death of a family member, I know how people that supposedly love you suddenly turn into vultures. It truly is sick. And yes, it has 100% to do with color.......green.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
      His own mother though?

I don't put anything past anyone nowadays. Going through a divorce myself and a death of a family member, I know how people that supposedly love you suddenly turn into vultures. It truly is sick. And yes, it has 100% to do with color.......green.
      people become fucked up when they're grieving. When my mom passed away, I saw it first hand. Her side of the family went nuts. I mean, I saw my grandma drinking beer out of a sip cup during her funeral.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
        ...f this was two black teens or two white teens and one was killed, this still wouldn't be national news and 99.9% of the time it isn't. Attacking someone for throwing out a racial slur is just as wrong as the person who threw it out. There are consequences to every action that will yield a positive or negative reaction. It's in those precious seconds that will sometimes have an immediate impact on your life.
        If Zimmerman had shot a white teen, his ass would be in jail right now...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
          Sounds like one less thug out on the streets.

Nice shootin'!
          STFU FabDouche. I mean really? we're summarily executing kids now because they were suspended for graffiti and may have had stolen merchandise in their possession? Was the kid ever interviewed by the police for it? Did he have a criminal record? Really? This kid is a bad-ass street thug? He was 140lbs at 6"2', armed with a frightening bag of delicious Skittles™ , and hardly a gangsta....
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-27-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
            He can't help it Catfish. It's always the same with liberals. Never any comparison when the shoe is on the other foot. I agree with one thing he said though. It doesn't matter what the guys political affiliating is. I just posted that to get him riled up.
            Or that so-called "conservatives" who are supposed to believe in constitutional liberties apparently believe that people can get shot for just basically walking down the street by some pansy cop-wannabe with little or no training....

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wait a minute, a screwdriver is now called a 'burglary tool'?

Where does that leave me, I carry an allen key in my wallet for my guitar is that a 'jewel thief's tool'?

I don't want to offend anyone here but exactly how smart do you need to be to be a school security guard?

Is that one up or one down from night club security because I've had some pretty soul destroying encounters with them over the years...

Comment

• Catfish
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It is when a black guy is carrying it!

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Really? No link?
                  I forgot...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Yes, especially when combined with a bag full of womens jewelry and a watch...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      And yes, some of those guys look suspicious...extremely suspicious...

but according to the constitution, that's not enough.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

And yes, some of those guys look suspicious...extremely suspicious...

I agree.... maybe somebody should make sure this prick murderer Zimmerman is invited to the next BCE Barbecue at Jeb's place. With any luck, there would be no survivors.

Nice tie, Jeb. Dumbass.....
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD

I agree.... maybe somebody should make sure this prick murderer Zimmerman is invited to the next BCE Barbecue at Jeb's place. With any luck, there would be no survivors.

Nice tie, Jeb. Dumbass.....
                          It's like a "Who's Who" of who destroyed the country.

throw in dick cheney and a few other a-holes, and it's almost perfect.
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            If Zimmerman had shot a white teen, his ass would be in jail right now...
                            Like i said, would this have made national news if Zimmerman would have ended up the victim and the teen runs away in the night , with nobody knowing what had happened.

I can use personal experience, not first hand, but a cousin in my family, that shot a illegal Mexican that was banging on his door at 2:00 in the morning. My cousin said he clearly shouted at the guy to leave and get off his property, but the dude didn't. He kept trying to get in the house. Now my cousin had a choice, he could have fled out the back door and called the police while getting as far away as possible, or do what he did. Went out the back door, dude up front trying to get in, my cousin approaches him, the dude turns around and my cousin shoots him dead with a shotgun. He never went to jail and was cleared of any wrong doing.

My point being, that was a, in the moment situation and not a premeditated one. The same can be said about this right here. Now that the story is becoming clearer, it definitely seems like it was a, in the moment confrontation where you had one armed individual that felt his life was being threatened in that moment in time.

Why did the teen approach Zimmerman and starting beating him down. He didn't know Zimmerman from Santa Claus and surely didn't think far enough ahead that he could be possibly confronting another person that might have a weapon. The right thing he should have done was run away but he didn't. He took a chance and paid for it with his life. In this day and age, you just never know what people will do in stressed situation. You don't know if their armed or drugged out or just fucking crazy. You know the old saying, don't bring a knife to a gunfight, but really if all you have is your fist and you don't know if the other person has a knife or gun, it's best to run.
                            Last edited by MUSICMANN; 03-27-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Man....the media sure did select the best picture of Trayvon to garner the publics sympathy. Seen a bunch more recently and he looks like the typical a-hole punk kid trying to act like a tough guy. I see them all the time around my town.

Surprised they couldn't find a photo of Trayvon holding an injured kitten or bunny rabbit in one hand while feeding the hungry at a homeless shelter with the other.

We are being played people. by the media, the left, all the special interests that might have a stake in this whole thing. We only know a few very small pieces of this puzzle and we are ready to lynch Zimmerman & anoint Trayvon sainthood. We need to take a step back & let a few more pieces fall into place before we attempt to solve. I'd like to buy some vowels Pat.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ODShowtime
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                                They are held up in popular culture as being far cooler than we are and in fact have carte blanche to make fun of and denigrate whites any way they please to reinforce that notion.
                                I know in Florida I feel the white boy effect. People want me to fail. People want to watch me burn. People want to work with people from their own race and sex only. It's despicable. Calling people "white boys" is 100% exactly the same as calling someone a N but for some reason it's funny and cool to make fun of white people. Fuck all those racist pieces of trash. And I have better rhythm than all of them.
                                gnaw on it

Comment

Working...