Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post

You must NOT have much time to pay any attention to the world around you. Because if you turned on the television or the radio or watched a movie or opened a magazine you would see that America's top athletic stars, top entertainers and hell even the President is BLACK. They influence every piece of entertainment we watch, our language, EVERYTHING. They are held up in popular culture as being far cooler than we are and in fact have carte blanche to make fun of and denigrate whites any way they please to reinforce that notion.
    Valid points, but I'm sure you'd also concur with the fact that it goes both ways.....

And in Angel's defense, she's Canadian.... And there may not be a friendlier nation of people on this earth than Canadians, IMO....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

gbranton (03-25-2012)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashstralia View Post
    i'll tell you all something for nothing. if greg carries on in public like he does here, he wouldn't last 5 minutes in an aussie pub before he had some free dental work.

if i owned the site, i would never have allowed him back, as his postings have nothing whatsoever to do with the ethos of what classic =VH= and DLR stand for.

i'm not knocking sarge for his magnanimous decision, a better man most probably is hard to find. you'd think greg would treat his second(?) chance with a little more respect.

now... if the shooter DIDN'T act in self defense then the full force of the law should apply.

*rant off*
    Let's ease off with the first names, please.....

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I for one am glad E is back. He spices shit up around here and is great at getting everyones panties in a bunch. A lot of you are at your best when you are channeling your hate. It makes for much more interesting threads than 40 posts of "I agree". But yeah, he has some pretty hardcore views on certain issues that many either don't agree with....or won't admit to agreeing with.

Plus....how fun is it to be saying "Fuck you Elvis!" again? That never gets old.
    I don't know if I should kick your ass or hit the Thanks button...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

5. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

sadaist (03-25-2012)

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post

You must NOT have much time to pay any attention to the world around you. Because if you turned on the television or the radio or watched a movie or opened a magazine you would see that America's top athletic stars, top entertainers and hell even the President is BLACK. They influence every piece of entertainment we watch, our language, EVERYTHING. They are held up in popular culture as being far cooler than we are and in fact have carte blanche to make fun of and denigrate whites any way they please to reinforce that notion.
    dude. today, more than 25% of republicans in mississippi think that interracial marriages should be ILLEGAL. we are not to complete racial harmony just yet...

7. Thanked knuckleboner for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (03-26-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckleboner View Post
    dude. today, more than 25% of republicans in mississippi think that interracial marriages should be ILLEGAL.
    Do you have a link for that ??

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Do you have a link for that ??
    I think this is it...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...of-topics.html

10. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (03-26-2012)

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    works for me. thanks, VA.

and ELVIS, is that enough to get you to say that, while it in no way describes all republicans, that there are a lot of fucked up people in mississippi?

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    I don't know if I should kick your ass

But he is just an innocent bystander.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

I for one am glad E is back. He spices shit up around here and is great at getting everyones panties in a bunch.....
    Like vinegar spices a douchebag...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    I had a good laugh when I read over at another VH site someone said the Roth Army was full of a bunch of bitter communists.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

I always thought we were disillusioned Taoists

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I thought we were just a bunch of drunken perverts.

17. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

fryingdutchman (03-26-2012)

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-21-2015 @ 04:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Show us your tits......oh wait!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

If you add........"Who don't give a fuck", then you're right back to being a Taoist

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Valid points, but I'm sure you'd also concur with the fact that it goes both ways......
    Absolutely. Like I said in my earlier post, I experience it almost every day. I think it should be kosher for people on BOTH sides to speak their mind, not just one point of view or nothing at all.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

It's 2012 for fucks sake. Why the fuck can't people get over their bigoted bullshit already?

<object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=1830814,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=1830814,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-01-2016 @ 03:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

it torques me that this incident is being portrayed as a white on black violence

- every other night in my city there are black on black shootings over drugs or territory - but oh well right ?

this shooter guy has a jewish/white sounding last name,zimmerman- so of course even tho he is hispanic and mentor to black kids, and has black neighbors and family members that vouch he isn't racist - it is still somehow a white's are racist issue ... ugh (ever notice how well blacks and jews get along in cities?- who hates who ??)

- the hoodie - I see white kids and black kids wearing hoodies when they are driving - that is nutz

this hoodie cause is ridiculous - the miami heat and other groups having hoodie rally's are misguided idiots

- I hate seeing groups of kids all wearing baggy jeans, white over sized t's and black hoodies walk down my street - if - if something bad were to happen what do you say - uh one of the kids wearing baggy pants, over sized white t shirt and black hoodie is the one who did it ? great - thug uniform ???

ok - that will help leo's find a perp - that is why idiots dress like thugs, they are either thugs or thug wanna be's

this stupid failure to report news properly is going to create hate violence against whites ala Rodney King

the shooter wasn't white - the kid isn't the 12 y/o in the pictures being published and all the facts have not been released - but why ruin a good race baited story with facts - seems blacks are looking for a good reason to hate on whitey - so have hoodie rallies and vilify whites as racist - even tho the president is black, top entertainers are black - police forces are integrated, affirmative action is still alive

oh yeah, tonight there will be more black on black violence in my city - but that is gang related and societies fault that their is a break down in minority and economically challenged families in neighborhoods that are predominantly minority or mixed race - ugh - media makes me sick

but for now - lets just agree whites are bad, & blacks are victims who need protection from white & institutional racism

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    If you add........"Who don't give a fuck", then you're right back to being a Taoist
    That helps you find your inner chi?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Headly1984 View Post
    it torques me that this incident is being portrayed as a white on black violence

- every other night in my city there are black on black shootings over drugs or territory - but oh well right ?

this shooter guy has a jewish/white sounding last name,zimmerman- so of course even tho he is hispanic and mentor to black kids, and has black neighbors and family members that vouch he isn't racist - it is still somehow a white's are racist issue ... ugh (ever notice how well blacks and jews get along in cities?- who hates who ??)

- the hoodie - I see white kids and black kids wearing hoodies when they are driving - that is nutz

this hoodie cause is ridiculous - the miami heat and other groups having hoodie rally's are misguided idiots

- I hate seeing groups of kids all wearing baggy jeans, white over sized t's and black hoodies walk down my street - if - if something bad were to happen what do you say - uh one of the kids wearing baggy pants, over sized white t shirt and black hoodie is the one who did it ? great - thug uniform ???

ok - that will help leo's find a perp - that is why idiots dress like thugs, they are either thugs or thug wanna be's

this stupid failure to report news properly is going to create hate violence against whites ala Rodney King

the shooter wasn't white - the kid isn't the 12 y/o in the pictures being published and all the facts have not been released - but why ruin a good race baited story with facts - seems blacks are looking for a good reason to hate on whitey - so have hoodie rallies and vilify whites as racist - even tho the president is black, top entertainers are black - police forces are integrated, affirmative action is still alive

oh yeah, tonight there will be more black on black violence in my city - but that is gang related and societies fault that their is a break down in minority and economically challenged families in neighborhoods that are predominantly minority or mixed race - ugh - media makes me sick

but for now - lets just agree whites are bad, & blacks are victims who need protection from white & institutional racism
    They are all screaming like wieners on a BBQ trying to rewrite reality for their own political purposes. The reality is some brown dude that looks like Chaz Bono shot some black kid. There you go. That's the reality of it.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries
    And there may not be a friendlier nation of people on this earth than Canadians, IMO....
    Discount DiamondJimi and you may be right there.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Leonard Pitts, Jr. Tribune Media Services

March 25, 2012
    I'm here to explain why George Zimmerman is white.

This seems necessary given the confusion and anger with which some readers responded to my use of that word last week in this space to describe the man who shot an unarmed black teenager named Trayvon Martin to death last month in Sanford, Fla. One person wrote: "Mr. Zimmerman was Hispanic not White plez do your homework before writing your column!!!!"

But it is they who are wrong. There are two reasons. The short one is this:

"Hispanic" is not a race, but an ethnicity. As the U.S. Census Bureau puts it in its 2010 Overview of Race and Hispanic Origin, "People who identify their origin as Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish may be any race."

The long reason begins with an understanding that the word in question -- race -- is a term both meaningful and yet, profoundly meaningless. It is meaningful in the sense that it provides a tool for tribalism and a means by which to organize our biases, fears, observations, social challenges and sundry cultural products. It is meaningless in the sense that, well ... it has no meaning, that there exists no definition of "black" or "white" that carries any degree of scientific precision.

We are taught to believe the opposite, that "black" and "white" are self-evident and immutable. But I invite you to look up Walter White, the blond, blue-eyed "Negro" who once led the NAACP, or Gregory Howard Williams, the university president who didn't even know he was black until he was 10 years old. Dig up the old Jet magazine story about a woman who gave birth to twins -- one "black," one "white." And then think again. Race is a fraud, a cruel and stupid fraud.

The people who came here from Europe did not automatically consider themselves "white." They identified as Irish, Hungarian, Italian, Jewish, Armenian. As David R. Roediger observes in his book, "Working Toward Whiteness: How America's Immigrants Became White," they were emphatically taught that "white" was the identity that conferred status and privilege and that it was defined by distance from, and antipathy toward, black. They were advised to avoid being friendly with blacks or else put their whiteness at risk.

Nor did Africans kidnapped into slavery think of themselves as "black." They were Mandinka, Fulani, Mende, Songhay, Wolof. "Black" was something imposed upon them as justification for slavery and other means of exploitation. As one historian puts it: Africans did not become slaves because they were black; they became black because they were enslaved.

Well into the 20th century, America recognized dozens of "races." In that America, people we now regard as white -- the Irishman, Conan O'Brien; the Armenian, Andre Agassi; the Jew, Jerry Seinfeld -- could not have taken for granted that they would be seen that way. People like this had to become white, had to earn whiteness, a feat African-Americans have found impossible to duplicate, no matter how many harsh chemicals they use on their hair and skin.

White, then, is not simply color, but privilege -- not necessarily in the sense of wealth, but rather in the sense of having one's personhood and individuality respected, a privilege so basic I doubt it registers with many whites as privilege at all. We're talking about the privilege of being seen, of having your worth presumed, of receiving the benefit of the doubt and some human compassion, of being treated as if you matter.

Consider that; then consider the fair-skinned Hispanic man, George Zimmerman, who evidently stalked and killed an unarmed kid he wrongly thought was up to no good, yet was not arrested, nor even initially investigated. He said it was self-defense. Police took him at his word and sent him on his way.

Folks, that's not just white. It's blinding.

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    01-11-2013 @ 06:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I was just gonna leave that on my friends message...Why can't we all just get along? Her sister has taken over a friend of hers that I used to be friends with as well. My sister has pulled that stunt on me many times in the past. The problem we have is that they try to put it in our faces like their all cool n shit. We could care less but it's the principle of it all. Why? Who gives a shit when it's the so called friend that's the asshole anyway for dumping you as a freind to be with your sister. If assholes could fly...we'd all be getting shit on let me tell you. No exemptions, then maybe we would all have no choice but to get along....get it?
    The Earth is racist. Stupid thing put all the yellow people in one place, brown in another, black in another, white in another....................can't we all just get along?

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I think we've all earned the right to be bitter after over a decade of Van Hagar.
    I had a good laugh when I read over at another VH site someone said the Roth Army was full of a bunch of bitter communists.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Zimmerman is a white racist? I hear all this complaining over how the hispanics are taking over. Apparently they have taken over the Aryan Nations and Ku Klux Klux as well.

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    When the Klu, klux, klan starts to wear black hoods and and gowns maybe ya better think twice. Never say never. It could actually turn into a different form of them and a different group fighting against each other....In the end it will be brother against brother...Each with a sword pointing towards one another.
    Zimmerman is a white racist? I hear all this complaining over how the hispanics are taking over. Apparently they have taken over the Aryan Nations and Ku Klux Klux as well.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey, damned if I didn't actually learn something here.... I had no idea Andre Agassi was Armenian. Could have sworn he was Italian.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He's a racist because he called the kid a "fucking coon" and stalked him because he was black. The ratio of white vs latino DNA in Zimmerman's own genetic makeup isn't the issue.

33. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (03-26-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    He's a racist because he called the kid a "fucking coon" and stalked him because he was black. The ratio of white vs latino DNA in Zimmerman's own genetic makeup isn't the issue.
    Yeah racists can come in all colors. I was responding to the article that was trying to say Zimmerman was white. Ok. He has a German name but he looks pretty brown to me.

Racism is like war. There are certain people who don't want to have it go away because they profit from it. If there was no racism Al Sharpton would be out of a job.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    ok, different news reports have stated he did not call the kid a bad name, that he in fact mumbled something about his phone - if he didn;t call the kid a bad name then what ?

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    I don't have a dog in this fight.

But it would be nice to wait until ALL of the evidence is presented before making judgments.....
    Agreed 100%.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Headly1984 View Post
    ok, different news reports have stated he did not call the kid a bad name, that he in fact mumbled something about his phone - if he didn;t call the kid a bad name then what ?
    Pretty safe to say the news doesn't know what the fuck is going on. But golly oh gee we have to have something to talk about. This soon will be forgotten as the next tragedy happens.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

this is Tawana Brawley pt II

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So what if he DID use the word coon? That's not illegal and doesn't necessarily make him a racist. I live in a racially mixed neighborhood and last Saturday night I walked outside a caught a fucking little coon out by my pool. I knew that fucking coons came into my back yard quite regularly, as there are plenty of coons in the area, so I caught his little coon ass and I wondered if I'd have to shoot him.

But I fed him a little cat food and gave him some water instead. He was sick or injured in some way. Unfortunately he died the next day and I buried him in my back yard.
    Last edited by gbranton; 03-25-2012 at 10:01 PM.

40. Thanked gbranton for this KICKASS post:

sadaist (03-25-2012)

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sad. At least you tried to help him out.

My mom had a family of them outside when she lived in the mountains. We had heard they eat little bird eggs so.........We put out a couple chicken size eggs to see what theyd do with them. The 1 was tripping out on it pretty bad but knew he wanted to eat it. So after rolling it around a while, he climbed on top of it with all four paws and then HUMPed down with all his weight to crush it. SPLAT! Then he joyously ate up all the yummy insides.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You know if you ever have a raccoon pet there is only 1 name you can give it.

BANDIT

of course

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Te MAIN point is...police said DO NOT FOLLOW.

yet this John Wayne wannabe followed. And there it is right there. Some punk ass dude with a gun who was playing like he was Bruce Willis or something. Doesn't matter if the kid fought back. Anything chased & cornered has a tendency to fight back....self preserve. Sounds like this guy just really had delusions of grandeur and wanted to be some big bad superhero tough guy.

Sad

44. 2 users say thank you to sadaist for this KICKASS post:

evil_lil (03-27-2012),jhale667 (03-26-2012)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

that is a lot of inference ..

why not wait for the facts instead of presume

- if you were not there or are not a psychoanalyst

- why psuedo-psychoanalyze like the pundits claiming white on black racism by an adult on a helpless innocent child - and also creating hoodie campaigns while race baiting by claiming it a white on black racist event right?

why ?

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You know if you ever have a raccoon pet there is only 1 name you can give it.

BANDIT

of course

Too late, aready have a cat named Bandit because of his coon-like markings. I called him Sparky because he really fought hard to live, he still had the spark that keeps us all going.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

seems u live in Cali - your gun laws are super restrictive

florida has lax laws on conceal carry

- that neighborhood has had black males committing burglaries - so a N.W. guy not on duty asks a question - punk kid walks away and puts hoodie up - - guy is suspicious - says hey,approaches other guy/kid - then runs away from kid and gets his azz handed to him by athletic young adult - they tussle - guy shoots 17 y/o young man - seems reasonable - guy is a stake holder in a gated community - guy is minority / kid is a self proclaimed made nigga on his facebook page - 17 is close to 18 - it was no child - it was an adult young male imho

why not wait for the facts to come out - a city counselor in that district has viewed the police evidence and said everything was done approproitly by police - no charges should be filed - that councilor has veiwed evidence we have not and supports police and Zimmerman ... maybe we too should wait to see

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I was going down the snowmobile trail and there was this white animal that looked like a ferret and it had a black tipped tail. I've never seen one around here before. It was just running around some trees in the snow. I think it was one of these:
    The specific epithet frenata, which is Latin for bridle, refers to the facial feature in the dark summer phase that resembles a pair of reins. In length this lithe little carnivore, weighing in at a mere 10 ounces at most, can be 22 inches in length, plus a three- to six-inch black-tipped tail, all carried close to the ground by legs only one or two inches long. Its summer name is stoat; in winter it's an ermine. Its privileged black-tipped tails once were traditional trimmings on the robes of kings.
    I've never seen a raccoon around here. They always got into our garbage when I lived in upstate New York.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-25-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Thread Information