DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    That's funny jhale. It matters because that whack job that shot that Senator was supposedly a conservative. That sure made a difference to you then didn't it.

No comparison, and you're an idiot for even trying to make one.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Relax jahale667!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Recently divulged information about Trayvon Martin's checkered academic history has added a new dimension to the very public discussion about the deceased teenager's month-old shooting.

As it turns out, Martin was suspended a number of times from Krop Senior High School in Miami Gardens for infractions ranging from tardiness and truancy up to possession of marijuana and a screwdriver that the school's security staff described as a "burglary tool."

The troubling incidents date back to October 2011, when Martin was allegedly caught with a horde of women's jewelry and the aforementioned screwdriver, according the Miami Herald. According to a report issued by Trayvon's school district, on October 21, security camera footage showed Trayvon Martin and two other students writing "W.T.F." on a hallway locker. A security guard saw the footage, detained Trayvon and searched his bag for the offending marker. In the process of the search, the guard uncovered 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and the screwdriver.

Trayvon claimed at the time that an unnamed friend furnished him with the jewelry and temporarily avoided disciplinary action -- only to be subsequently suspended for the graffiti.

School police impounded the jewelry and sent photographs of the items to local police, according the district's own report. Martin was then suspended, warned and dismissed.

The Martin family's attorney confirmed that Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but insisted that the the family knew nothing about the jewelry or alleged "burglary tool" mentioned in the school district's report. Both the Martin family and their attorney suggested that the report about Trayvon's disciplinary history was disingenuous and may even have been intended to "demonize" the deceased youth.

Sounds like one less thug out on the streets.

Nice shootin'!

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Relax jahale667!
    He can't help it Catfish. It's always the same with liberals. Never any comparison when the shoe is on the other foot. I agree with one thing he said though. It doesn't matter what the guys political affiliating is. I just posted that to get him riled up.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He can't help it Catfish. It's always the same with liberals. Never any comparison when the shoe is on the other foot. I agree with one thing he said though. It doesn't matter what the guys political affiliating is. I just posted that to get him riled up.

'TARD - you're attempting to compare a politically-motivated whackjob's attempt to assassinate a US representative with an overzealous neighborhood watchman shooting an unarmed kid. Not even in the same ballpark.

Yeah, 'liberals' that's it... dolt.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    It's sickening that so many people are trying to make money or get publicity from the death of a young man

His own mother though?

I don't put anything past anyone nowadays. Going through a divorce myself and a death of a family member, I know how people that supposedly love you suddenly turn into vultures. It truly is sick. And yes, it has 100% to do with color.......green.

7. Thanked sadaist for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (03-27-2012)

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    His own mother though?

I don't put anything past anyone nowadays. Going through a divorce myself and a death of a family member, I know how people that supposedly love you suddenly turn into vultures. It truly is sick. And yes, it has 100% to do with color.......green.
    people become fucked up when they're grieving. When my mom passed away, I saw it first hand. Her side of the family went nuts. I mean, I saw my grandma drinking beer out of a sip cup during her funeral.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 Times in 3,448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICMANN View Post
    ...f this was two black teens or two white teens and one was killed, this still wouldn't be national news and 99.9% of the time it isn't. Attacking someone for throwing out a racial slur is just as wrong as the person who threw it out. There are consequences to every action that will yield a positive or negative reaction. It's in those precious seconds that will sometimes have an immediate impact on your life.
    If Zimmerman had shot a white teen, his ass would be in jail right now...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sounds like one less thug out on the streets.

Nice shootin'!
    STFU FabDouche. I mean really? we're summarily executing kids now because they were suspended for graffiti and may have had stolen merchandise in their possession? Was the kid ever interviewed by the police for it? Did he have a criminal record? Really? This kid is a bad-ass street thug? He was 140lbs at 6"2', armed with a frightening bag of delicious Skittles™ , and hardly a gangsta....
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-27-2012 at 06:53 PM.

11. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (03-28-2012)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Or that so-called "conservatives" who are supposed to believe in constitutional liberties apparently believe that people can get shot for just basically walking down the street by some pansy cop-wannabe with little or no training....

13. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (03-28-2012)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Wait a minute, a screwdriver is now called a 'burglary tool'?

Where does that leave me, I carry an allen key in my wallet for my guitar is that a 'jewel thief's tool'?

I don't want to offend anyone here but exactly how smart do you need to be to be a school security guard?

Is that one up or one down from night club security because I've had some pretty soul destroying encounters with them over the years...

15. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (03-28-2012)

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It is when a black guy is carrying it!

17. Thanked Catfish for this KICKASS post:

sadaist (03-27-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Really? No link?
    I forgot...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Yes, especially when combined with a bag full of womens jewelry and a watch...

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

And yes, some of those guys look suspicious...extremely suspicious...

but according to the constitution, that's not enough.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

And yes, some of those guys look suspicious...extremely suspicious...

I agree.... maybe somebody should make sure this prick murderer Zimmerman is invited to the next BCE Barbecue at Jeb's place. With any luck, there would be no survivors.

Nice tie, Jeb. Dumbass.....

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

I agree.... maybe somebody should make sure this prick murderer Zimmerman is invited to the next BCE Barbecue at Jeb's place. With any luck, there would be no survivors.

Nice tie, Jeb. Dumbass.....
    It's like a "Who's Who" of who destroyed the country.

throw in dick cheney and a few other a-holes, and it's almost perfect.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2014 @ 09:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    If Zimmerman had shot a white teen, his ass would be in jail right now...
    Like i said, would this have made national news if Zimmerman would have ended up the victim and the teen runs away in the night , with nobody knowing what had happened.

I can use personal experience, not first hand, but a cousin in my family, that shot a illegal Mexican that was banging on his door at 2:00 in the morning. My cousin said he clearly shouted at the guy to leave and get off his property, but the dude didn't. He kept trying to get in the house. Now my cousin had a choice, he could have fled out the back door and called the police while getting as far away as possible, or do what he did. Went out the back door, dude up front trying to get in, my cousin approaches him, the dude turns around and my cousin shoots him dead with a shotgun. He never went to jail and was cleared of any wrong doing.

My point being, that was a, in the moment situation and not a premeditated one. The same can be said about this right here. Now that the story is becoming clearer, it definitely seems like it was a, in the moment confrontation where you had one armed individual that felt his life was being threatened in that moment in time.

Why did the teen approach Zimmerman and starting beating him down. He didn't know Zimmerman from Santa Claus and surely didn't think far enough ahead that he could be possibly confronting another person that might have a weapon. The right thing he should have done was run away but he didn't. He took a chance and paid for it with his life. In this day and age, you just never know what people will do in stressed situation. You don't know if their armed or drugged out or just fucking crazy. You know the old saying, don't bring a knife to a gunfight, but really if all you have is your fist and you don't know if the other person has a knife or gun, it's best to run.
    Last edited by MUSICMANN; 03-27-2012 at 10:09 PM.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Man....the media sure did select the best picture of Trayvon to garner the publics sympathy. Seen a bunch more recently and he looks like the typical a-hole punk kid trying to act like a tough guy. I see them all the time around my town.

Surprised they couldn't find a photo of Trayvon holding an injured kitten or bunny rabbit in one hand while feeding the hungry at a homeless shelter with the other.

We are being played people. by the media, the left, all the special interests that might have a stake in this whole thing. We only know a few very small pieces of this puzzle and we are ready to lynch Zimmerman & anoint Trayvon sainthood. We need to take a step back & let a few more pieces fall into place before we attempt to solve. I'd like to buy some vowels Pat.

25. Thanked sadaist for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (03-28-2012)

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 06:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
    They are held up in popular culture as being far cooler than we are and in fact have carte blanche to make fun of and denigrate whites any way they please to reinforce that notion.
    I know in Florida I feel the white boy effect. People want me to fail. People want to watch me burn. People want to work with people from their own race and sex only. It's despicable. Calling people "white boys" is 100% exactly the same as calling someone a N but for some reason it's funny and cool to make fun of white people. Fuck all those racist pieces of trash. And I have better rhythm than all of them.

27. Thanked ODShowtime for this KICKASS post:

gbranton (03-28-2012)

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ODShowtime View Post
    I know in Florida I feel the white boy effect. People want me to fail. People want to watch me burn. People want to work with people from their own race and sex only. It's despicable. Calling people "white boys" is 100% exactly the same as calling someone a N but for some reason it's funny and cool to make fun of white people. Fuck all those racist pieces of trash. And I have better rhythm than all of them.
    That's my Cracker.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Oh, how positively lovely. Now this shows how people can honorably choose to behave and offer the proper respect to a fallen neighbor. And folks wonder why I fail to give a flying fist-fuck about issues involving race relations anymore, let alone show any form of compassion toward the subject...

Students in Trayvon Martin Walkout Damage Drugstore

MiamiHerald.co

About 100 students who walked out of class at North Miami Beach Senior High School in honor of Trayvon Martin, the Miami Gardens teenager who was shot to death last month in Sanford, ended up ransacking a Walgreens drugstore, breaking displays and merchandise, North Miami Beach police said.

The students walked out of school about 11 a.m. Friday in an otherwise peaceful demonstration, according to a statement emailed by police.

Walgreens surveillance cameras rolled as the students flooded the store and ran through the aisles. At one point, the school’s assistant principal entered the store to try to get the students to leave. They soon begin streaming out of the store and back into the street.

Police and store officials this week were not sure whether anything was stolen because the ransacking was not caught by the cameras, according to police. The students caused about $150 worth of damage in broken shelving and merchandise, officials said.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ODShowtime View Post
    Calling people "white boys" is 100% exactly the same as calling someone a N
    Dude, seriously ??

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It is when a black guy is carrying it!

STFU, scumbag.
    Geez, get your WHOLE HEAD in front of the shotgun next time , willya?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-16-2021 @ 10:37 AM
    Status
    Thanks

That Florida AG is a POA... bit of a butterface, but not bad.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
    That Florida AG is a POA... bit of a butterface, but not bad.
    Perhaps, but at times she reminds me all too well of yet another, equally genetically gifted but not necessarily bright blonde chick from the south...

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Such as....such as...such as

Man. I would ruin that girl. (I have multiple times in my minds eye)

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Man. I would ruin that girl. (I have multiple times in my minds eye)
    Too late. This being the not-so-deep south, her stepfather is already at home, where he waits for her in the tool shed. (Appropriated from Frank Zappa.)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Look at this fucking bullshit...

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Look at this fucking bullshit...

lol. Yeah I saw that to. Good thing is he was reprimanded for violating House Rules. Go figure.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

lol. Yeah I saw that to. Good thing is he was reprimanded for violating House Rules. Go figure.

Yeah, the GOP will only tolerate white hoods...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

The Daily Show with Jon StewartGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Oh, how positively lovely. Now this shows how people can honorably choose to behave and offer the proper respect to a fallen neighbor. And folks wonder why I fail to give a flying fist-fuck about issues involving race relations anymore, let alone show any form of compassion toward the subject...

Students in Trayvon Martin Walkout Damage Drugstore

MiamiHerald.co

About 100 students who walked out of class at North Miami Beach Senior High School in honor of Trayvon Martin, the Miami Gardens teenager who was shot to death last month in Sanford, ended up ransacking a Walgreens drugstore, breaking displays and merchandise, North Miami Beach police said.

The students walked out of school about 11 a.m. Friday in an otherwise peaceful demonstration, according to a statement emailed by police.

Walgreens surveillance cameras rolled as the students flooded the store and ran through the aisles. At one point, the school’s assistant principal entered the store to try to get the students to leave. They soon begin streaming out of the store and back into the street.

Police and store officials this week were not sure whether anything was stolen because the ransacking was not caught by the cameras, according to police. The students caused about $150 worth of damage in broken shelving and merchandise, officials said.

I mean, wow. I cannot believe this. Really?

100% OPPORTUNISM.

"Sheet foo's... weez skeepin' skew to-DAY!!!!"

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Yeah, the GOP will only tolerate white hoods...
    I think you're forgetting which Political Party let the White Hoodies in!

43. Thanked BigBadBrian for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (03-28-2012)

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

I think the saddest part is how predictable it is.

Black kid gets killed... everyone splits along party lines.

45. 2 users say thank you to Dr. Love for this KICKASS post:

evil_lil (03-28-2012),kwame k (03-28-2012)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Right along party lines

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    I think you're forgetting which Political Party let the White Hoodies in!

Yeah, I think people HAVE forgotten. The KKK lynched more Republicans than blacks back in the day.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Is that the idiot from Georgia who was afraid Guam was going to "tip over and capsize"?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
    Yeah, I think people HAVE forgotten. The KKK lynched more Republicans than blacks back in the day.

Sorry, but that's utter horsesh*t - They would've had to have lynched thousands of them for that to be true. At least 3,000 blacks were lynched during the Jim Crow era in the south, do you seriously think the number of sympathizers (specifically republicans) that got harmed in that era matches that?

Thread Information