Had this crazy dream. I was going to a Van Halen concert (imagine that). I had hooked up with Panamark and some other peeps from here. How in the hell Panamark winds up in this dream and not someone else, I have no idea. We are drinking at some bar, then we go to the venue.

I spent hours wandering through hallways crowded with people, but never ever got into any sort of "venue". Finally got to some place where there was a platform with all the band gear set up on it....somehow I had gotten an all-access pass...(now THAT is a dream, lol).

The band was there....I saw Wolfy, but did not talk to him, and even though Ed and Alex were there, I did not see their faces......Dave was standing on the platform....the deal was the platform was a hydraulic lift that was going to lift the band up to stage level.....sort of like the stage lifts at Radio City Music Hall in NYC.....I walked up to Dave, and he said "Lemme see your ticket, man!". I handed it to him and he tore it in half and said "Welcome to the show!" and laughed while handing it back. The band was waiting and waiting for some reason.....and I then found myself wandering around again through the crowded halls....then I woke up....never actually saw any "show" or heard any music.

One of those dreams where I go....WTF?

One thing is not a dream....I DO have my ticket and I AM going to see them!