* * * Venue PAID Attendance * * *

Van Halen, Philadelphia
    June 16, 2004

PAID Attendance - 17,654 (a) *

(a) Source: Promoter’s Venue Settlement Sheet

* Details and Full Comments To Follow

These are the "Cold hard facts"
    ----------
    That Phili number isn’t worth the sweat off my f—king balls you maggot VHLinks piece of shit!!!!!!!! AND FUCK YOU ASSHOLE FOR STEALING MY REPORT HEADER OFF MY THREAD.

THAT SETTLEMENT REPORT ISN’T EVEN AVAILABLE YET COCKSUCKER, NOT THAT YOU’D HAVE ANY ACCESS TO IT DYSFUCKION

<center>* * EVH FANATIC - ROTH ARMY FUCKSTICK AWARD * *</center>
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

----------
    That Phili number isn’t worth the sweat off my f—king balls you maggot VHLinks piece of shit!!!!!!!! AND FUCK YOU ASSHOLE FOR STEALING MY REPORT HEADER OFF MY THREAD.

THAT SETTLEMENT REPORT ISN’T EVEN AVAILABLE YET COCKSUCKER, NOT THAT YOU’D HAVE ANY ACCESS TO IT DYSFUCKION

<center>* * EVH FANATIC - ROTH ARMY FUCKSTICK AWARD * *</center>
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The number is real moron. Grow up already.

Your woman hasn't stopped giving me head all day long!
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    that number is fake..
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

"Lady's Man"
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
    The number is real moron. Grow up already.

Your woman hasn't stopped giving me head all day long!

---------------
    About as real as you are cocksucker. I like you fucking experts EVH FANATIC, Mr. VHLinks 3,500 poster....!!

www.vhlinks.com
    EVH FANATIC Sinner's Swing!
    *500,000th Post on VHL 09.02.03*
    Member #2068
    //

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by gslinger
    THAT SETTLEMENT REPORT ISN’T EVEN AVAILABLE YET
    Well if it isn't the right attendance, how fuckin long does it take you to make up the bullshit you post. Jesus Christ, it has been 24 hours since the show, I could have fuckin walked to Philadelphia and counted them by myself in that amount of time it has taken you. You fuckin know they have the attendance before the concert is over, yet your great "connections" are still fucking workin on it. Damn how long does it take you to make a phone call to your great "connections".

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The number is as fake as a three dollar bill.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey, attack EVH FANATIC all that you want about his Links status. I have more posts than he does at Brett's and I have a shitload of friends over there, including him!

I'll call it like I see it. Fucking BULLSHIT if you guys want to rip on someone just for being a member there. I fucking hate Van Hagar and Spam with a passion but I'm also a linker. Hell, I was a member of the old Army before it went down for a long time. I'm sure Fanatic was as well.

So fucking stone me if you want but posting his "Links Status" is rather weak IMHO.

I am and will always be a Dave or the Graver but there are a million other things to talk about over there than fucking Van Hagar!!!

Damn this shit pisses me off. I blame the fucking pathetic "reuinion" cos it's brought out the worst.

Carry on my friends and will someone please have Sarge's little Helper pass me a toke of whatever he's smoking today? I'm digging his posts more than us fighting among ourselves.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by gslinger
    ---------------
    About as real as you are cocksucker. I like you fucking experts EVH FANATIC, Mr. VHLinks 3,500 poster....!!

www.vhlinks.com
    EVH FANATIC Sinner's Swing!
    *500,000th Post on VHL 09.02.03*
    Member #2068
    //
    I see you visited the Links because my post count is up to date. In your earlier post of my profile from the Links the post count was off so I knew you had checked it out and copied it at an earlier date.

Did you follow that or should I type slower jerkoff?

You're such a phony jackass.

I'm done with your woman now you can have her back. She ain't worth a shit!!

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Hey, attack EVH FANATIC all that you want about his Links status. I have more posts than he does at Brett's and I have a shitload of friends over there, including him!

I'll call it like I see it. Fucking BULLSHIT if you guys want to rip on someone just for being a member there. I fucking hate Van Hagar and Spam with a passion but I'm also a linker. Hell, I was a member of the old Army before it went down for a long time. I'm sure Fanatic was as well.

So fucking stone me if you want but posting his "Links Status" is rather weak IMHO.

I am and will always be a Dave or the Graver but there are a million other things to talk about over there than fucking Van Hagar!!!

Damn this shit pisses me off. I blame the fucking pathetic "reuinion" cos it's brought out the worst.

Carry on my friends and will someone please have Sarge's little Helper pass me a toke of whatever he's smoking today? I'm digging his posts more than us fighting among ourselves.

Have a great night my friend.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No prob buddy but it's not just this. It's all of the fuckers (Town Idiot, Corky, LSD, etc) that rev up everyone's collective engines over here that make us attack our own. Fuck, anyone who knows you worth a damn knows you fucking hate Hagar. You are just a EVH FANATIC!!! LOL!!!

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ya, Van Hagar purchased most of the tickets and gave them away to make the tour look successful. if its a true # id be blown away completely. have to be alot of hagar fans there.
    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by MAX
    No prob buddy but it's not just this. It's all of the fuckers (Town Idiot, Corky, LSD, etc) that rev up everyone's collective engines over here that make us attack our own. Fuck, anyone who knows you worth a damn knows you fucking hate Hagar. You are just a EVH FANATIC!!! LOL!!!
    I attacked him because he slagged someones mother.
    I don't think that's cool. That's all.
    Peace!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Peace!

Dude, you and I have no beef!!! I was just venting a bit.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by MAX
    Dude, you and I have no beef!!! I was just venting a bit.
    Cool!

Sucka
    Originally posted by MAX
    Well both you cats know me very well and I'll tell ya cause I was there. The show was a sell out. The second night didn't do so well however which I knew was going to happen. But the first night was a sure fucking sell out. And I dont think it had anything to do with alot of Hagar fans there. I think there were just alot of Van Halen fans there. Me included.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by dysfunction
    Well if it isn't the right attendance, how fuckin long does it take you to make up the bullshit you post. Jesus Christ, it has been 24 hours since the show, I could have fuckin walked to Philadelphia and counted them by myself in that amount of time it has taken you. You fuckin know they have the attendance before the concert is over, yet your great "connections" are still fucking workin on it. Damn how long does it take you to make a phone call to your great "connections".
    You wouldn't have had to count too high, so yeah, maybe you could.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    I dunno dude, I'm pretty sure there was more than six people there!!!

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I dunno dude, I'm pretty sure there was more than six people there!!!
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Peace!
    I'm usually not like that dude. Next time mind your own business. That's all. Peace.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
    I'm usually not like that dude. Next time mind your own business. That's all. Peace.
    Very Nice.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh yeah, then why is your hero gslinger still counting. "Industry connections" my ass. Here I'll save him some time. It was a sellout, so fuck off and enjoy your next cover album.

guwapo_rocker
    Dysfunction!! Hey where ya been??!??

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dysfunction!! Hey where ya been??!??
    I was here yesterday. Why?

guwapo_rocker
    I was here yesterday. Why?
    Didn't see ya that's all. How was your day??

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Didn't see ya that's all. How was your day??
    Not bad. You?

guwapo_rocker
    Not bad. You?
    Great, just been hangin' here!

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh yeah, then why is your hero gslinger still counting. "Industry connections" my ass. Here I'll save him some time. It was a sellout, so fuck off and enjoy your next cover album.
    Hey "Erectile", you weren't there were you?

At least we know what side of the fence he's on.

He doesn't bash Dave to no end, get his ass handed to him and then say, "I was just kidding, fuck the reunion, and fuck hagar", and then the next day, "I changed my story". That's being a little pussy.

By the way, even IF it was 17,000+, the place still holds more than that, and in Buffalo, NY, they played to barely over 8000.

You make yourself look like a bigger idiot everytime you post. At least Dave's next album will still out sell anything Sam does solo.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey "Erectile", you weren't there were you?

At least we know what side of the fence he's on.

He doesn't bash Dave to no end, get his ass handed to him and then say, "I was just kidding, fuck the reunion, and fuck hagar", and then the next day, "I changed my story". That's being a little pussy.

By the way, even IF it was 17,000+, the place still holds more than that, and in Buffalo, NY, they played to barely over 8000.

You make yourself look like a bigger idiot everytime you post. At least Dave's next album will still out sell anything Sam does solo.
    OK

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Sucka
    Well both you cats know me very well and I'll tell ya cause I was there. The show was a sell out. The second night didn't do so well however which I knew was going to happen. But the first night was a sure fucking sell out. And I dont think it had anything to do with alot of Hagar fans there. I think there were just alot of Van Halen fans there. Me included.
    Hey Sucka, word bro? I didn't know you were registered here? Well, I know you well enough to believe you. If you say so, I'll buy it.

Peace my friend.

Thread Information