Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries

Biden: "We Want To Create A Global Minimum Tax"

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2015 @ 12:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Why they keep letting Biden near microphones is beyond me...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    And so the New World Order begins.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's already begun...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

I don't know exactly what Joe meant by "global minimum tax", but I certainly agree with him that American taxpayers shouldn't be subsidizing criminal corporations using cheap third world labor.

6. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (03-30-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    He said that part to sell it and put people like you at ease...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No, that doesn't put me at ease. If Joe wanted to put me at ease, he would put all those bastards who have outsourced American jobs in prison for economic treason. And then every last employee of Gold Mansacks for the same charges.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    He is a gold mansacks employee...

So is Obama...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

New World Order my ass.

The idea of a world minimum tax is laughable and there is no way it would happen. There certainly needs to be some global co-operation - rather than regulation - of banking to go someway towards preventing the meltdown of 07/08, but tax levels won't help in that regard.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 07:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

NWO is alive and well...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by So this is love View Post
    NWO is alive and well...
    No it's not. They are trying to implement it here and there but people are onto it and it will fail. The more they try and get it the more they expose themselves and all these stupid laws they are passing shows their paranoia. The new world order doesn't exist until they can put a gun to each citizen's head.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    No it's not. They are trying to implement it here and there but people are onto it and it will fail. The more they try and get it the more they expose themselves and all these stupid laws they are passing shows their paranoia. The new world order doesn't exist until they can put a gun to each citizen's head.
    Corporations and Governments are establishing the NWO slowly... soon we won't be able to talk about this...It makes me laugh how we were scared of Communism back in the '80s...NWO is just the same fucking scheme.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Corporations and Governments are establishing the NWO slowly... soon we won't be able to talk about this...It makes me laugh how we were scared of Communism back in the '80s...NWO is just the same fucking scheme.
    Fuck, what do you think free trade is good for?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's always been there. There have been world government schemes forever. This time it's multinational banks. You could see them getting ready for it in the 1980's with all the world standardization. What they do is take over one country and then use the resources of that country to take over other countries. So what has happened with the US is they infiltrated the government and media which according to David Rockefeller took 40 years to do and then they had control of the US military to go and take other countries over with. Then they crash the economy and make things so miserable that people beg for a global government scheme to help them.

The problem is the Asians were onto this and stopped the money flow. Latin America isn't cooperating neither is Russia. So world government is impossible but they are trying to take over western Europe and North America.

The thing is they have to buy people off. Talk to your local sheriff and see what kind of crazy things they are asked to do. Ours was asked to do DUI road stops and if he refused he didn't get any grant money. Without your local officials participating, they can't carry out the plan.

They don't have enough jack boots. We won't get the New World Order what we will get will be a revolution. We already are in the early stages of it. Hopefully it will just require some people in the government to refuse orders, to expose corruption, and to side with the people. Probably the worst that will happen is some food shortages and maybe the power going off. I doubt we are going to have a big slug out shooting revolution.

The New World Order is basically just a few bankers behind the scenes buying their subordinates off. It's old money hiding behind corporate facades of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan/Chase, Citigroup ect. It's very few people. They have destroyed the western financial system. When a friend and supporter of Obama can steal over $1 billion from MF Gobal investors and give the money to Goldman Sachs and nothing happens to him, we don't have any law and order. We don't have a New World Order we have a broken government and a television that tells us lies.

Until there are jack boots on the streets and they can come into everyone's home and haul you off there is no New World Order. It's a few rich old men who have bought off a bunch of cronies in the government and they are acting like dictators. What they don't have is enough muscle. Before they could trick the public into thinking supporting their military cause was patriotism. Nobody is buying it now except for maybe a few far right fuck nuts. They want to get Kony so we could invade every country in Africa. Nobody bought that shit except for a few left wing dinks.

They could bullshit us good a decade ago and most people fell for it. The boy is crying wolf a lot and only the stupid still believe. You can't do this much damage to so many countries without someone eventually getting you. It's more like the part of the world disorder.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-30-2012 at 09:31 PM.

16. 2 users say thank you to Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

gbranton (03-30-2012),VAiN (03-31-2012)

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

It's always been there.

They don't have enough jack boots.

We don't have a New World Order we have a broken government and a television that tells us lies.

Until there are jack boots on the streets and they can come into everyone's home and haul you off there is no New World Order.

What they don't have is enough muscle.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - falsely attributed to Yamamoto, but true nonetheless.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - falsely attributed to Yamamoto, but true nonetheless.
    The plan was never to invade the US. The plan was to fatten us up, make us lazy, string us out on drugs, dumb us down, agitate the masses keeping us divided using race, politics, class, and religion and brainwash us using the media. Then they do the classic move of inflating the economy and crashing it. Then they put the screws to us making our lives as miserable as possible. Then they unveil their global solution thinking we are gladly going to take it.

Wait until after the election. They will get real nasty after that. If they last that long.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's always been there. There have been world government schemes forever. This time it's multinational banks. You could see them getting ready for it in the 1980's with all the world standardization. What they do is take over one country and then use the resources of that country to take over other countries. So what has happened with the US is they infiltrated the government and media which according to David Rockefeller took 40 years to do and then they had control of the US military to go and take over countries over with. Then they crash the economy and make things so miserable that people beg for a global government scheme to help them.

The problem is the Asians were onto this and stopped the money flow. Latin America isn't cooperating neither is Russia. So world government is impossible but they are trying to take over western Europe and North America.

The thing is they have to buy people off. Talk to your local sheriff and see what kind of crazy things they are asked to do. Ours was asked to do DUI road stops and if he refused he didn't get any grant money. Without your local officials participating, they can't carry out the plan.

They don't have enough jack boots. We won't get the New World Order what we will get will be a revolution. We already are in the early stages of it. Hopefully it will just require some people in the government to refuse orders, to expose corruption, and to side with the people. Probably the worst that will happen is some food shortages and maybe the power going off. I doubt we are going to have a big slug out shooting revolution.

The New World Order is basically just a few bankers behind the scenes buying their subordinates off. It's old money hiding behind corporate facades of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan/Chase, Citigroup ect. It's very few people. They have destroyed the western financial system. When a friend and supporter of Obama can steal over $1 billion from MF Gobal investors and give the money to Goldman Sachs and nothing happens to him, we don't have any law and order. We don't have a New World Order we have a broken government and a television that tells us lies.

Until there are jack boots on the streets and they can come into everyone's home and haul you off there is no New World Order. It's a few rich old men who have bought off a bunch of cronies in the government and they are acting like dictators. What they don't have is enough muscle. Before they could trick the public into thinking supporting their military cause was patriotism. Nobody is buying it now except for maybe a few far right funk nuts. They want to get Kony so we could invade every country in Africa. Nobody bought that shit except for a few left wing dinks.

They could bullshit us good a decade ago and most people fell for it. The boy is crying wolf a lot and only the stupid still believe. You can't do this much damage to so many countries without someone eventually getting you. It's more like the part of the world disorder.
    lol!! I come from the financial world and I would like to think you're right and its only a few old rich farts but it not, I agree with you about Russia and Latin america but I saw so many frauds, I don't like the future for our children....we are destroying this world presently while electing these governments....the younger generation needs to get out and vote. They don't right now...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    lol!! I come from the financial world and I would like to think you're right and its only a few old rich farts but it not, I agree with you about Russia and Latin america but I saw so many frauds, I don't like the future for our children....we are destroying this world presently while electing these governments....the younger generation needs to get out and vote. They don't right now...
    I left American Express 12 years ago. I was in the financial world too. I'm not talking petty financial fraud. I'm talking central banking fraud. Controlling a nation's money supply. It's old money that sits on those boards of directors. Look the same families financed the Nazis in hopes of the Axis being successful and having a one world government. The goal was always to unify Europe, break the United States and have an allie in Asia round that up.

It's always the same names. Bush (Harriman), Rockefeller, Rothschild, Warburg, DuPont and others.

It was supposed to be the European Union, North American Union (later to include Central and South America), and Rockefeller/Kissinger set up The People's Republic of China to be the allie who would take over Asia. They looted the US to weaken it (one of their primary goals) and built China up into a power house. The problem is China is not cooperating. Probably because it still remembers the opium wars and doesn't want to join forces with the European fucks (Rothschilds, Sassoons) who were behind that.

So you can see what they tried to do but it didn't quite work out. Now they are desperately trying to just take over the US and western Europe. It looks like their European Union is failing. So the last duke out will be here in the US. They are going to fight like fucking maniacs to keep their power here.

The New World Order was supposed to be three main unions Europe, America, and Asia (Trilateral as in Trilateral Commission) controlled by the elite families of the world with their multinational corporations owning and running everything.

With no Asian money coming in since 2008 they have been looting countries to try and keep going. It takes a lot of bribe money to keep politicians and generals on your side. One crazy thing they are trying to do is set off a war with Iran The war will give them the excuse to make the US a dictatorship ran by marshall law.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-30-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That was in response to the "jackboots on the ground" portion of you comments.

The plan was to fatten us up, make us lazy, string us out on drugs, dumb us down, agitate the masses keeping us divided using race, politics, class, and religion and brainwash us using the media.
    Sounds to me EXACTLY what has happened.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I left American Express 12 years ago. I was in the financial world too. I'm not talking petty financial fraud. I'm talking central banking fraud. Controlling a nation's money supply. It's old money that sits on those boards of directors. Look the same families financed the Nazis in hopes of the Axis being successful and having a one world government. The goal was always to unify Europe, break the United States and have an allie in Asia round that up.

It's always the same names. Bush (Harriman), Rockefeller, Rothschild, Warburg, DuPont and others.

It was supposed to be the European Union, North American Union (later to include Central and South America), and Rockefeller/Kissinger set up The People's Republic of China to be the allie who would take over Asia. They looted the US to weaken it (one of their primary goals) and built China up into a power house. The problem is China is not cooperating. Probably because it still remembers the opium wars and doesn't want to join forces with the European fucks (Rothschilds, Sassoons) who were behind that.

So you can see what they tried to do but it didn't quite work out. Now they are desperately trying to just take over the US and western Europe. It looks like their European Union is failing. So the last duke out will be here in the US. They are going to fight like fucking maniacs to keep their power here.

The New World Order was supposed to be three main unions Europe, America, and Asia (Trilateral as in Trilateral Commission) controlled by the elite families of the world with their multinational corporations owning and running everything.
    The richer you are the more you control....look at your classic rock radio station for an example they play the same 100-200 songs every day....now take this to another level its all the same....Gas prices manipulation, higher taxes and media is controlled by few.....I could go on and on

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The richer you are the more you control....look at your classic rock radio station for an example they play the same 100-200 songs every day....now take this to another level its all the same....Gas prices manipulation, higher taxes and media is controlled by few.....I could go on and on
    The average person would buy some nice homes, drive some nice cars, eat well and have a good time.

These people want power. They want to manipulate other people and play god. Many have had fabulous wealth their whole lives but they aren't content with just being comfortable. They want to control others, manage the world's resources, and build the world the way they see fit. They are Hitler types. Pure evil. Just view them as the Nazis but they are using finance as a weapon instead of tanks.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    It's already begun...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The average person would buy some nice homes, drive some nice cars, eat well and have a good time.

These people want power. They want to manipulate other people and play god. Many have had fabulous wealth their whole lives but they aren't content with just being comfortable. They want to control others, manage the world's resources, and build the world the way they see fit. They are Hitler types. Pure evil. Just view them as the Nazis but they are using finance as a weapon instead of tanks.
    In that case I'm glad I'm average as I could not sleep a minute thinking I deprive others from barely earning a living and raise their family. I hate control freaks, these people lack of balance in their lives.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The NWO globalists and bankers are much more than just your average control freak...

They are modern progressive Eugenicists like Bill Gates, for instance...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

I don't know why you all fear this NWO thing.

Are you worried that your politicians might be bought or that corporations would run things? You have the most bought democracy on the planet already. Are you worried that foreign politicians might be able to affect things in your country? What difference would that make to you, the ones you have aren't acting in your interests anyway.

As far as I can make out everything would be the exact same except without wars.

I think it could be quite cool.

If the Conga or Burma was part of a world government we would have to do something about that. You wouldn't let millions die of malaria in Florida so maybe if there was a NWO public opinion would stop it happening in Africa.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-31-2012 at 10:09 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They are modern progressive Eugenicists like Bill Gates, for instance...
    How's that new medication working out for you?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm not on any medication, herb or alcoholic supplement...

I want to preserve this republic where I (as an individual) have rights...

The american people are waking up and we know the game is rigged and the rug has been pulled out from under our feet...

Fuck a global government! I'll die fighting before I ever become a slave to the state...

The Utopian dream is a nightmare for the 99% who would be slaves to the system...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How is Bill Gates infringing on your rights?

If you don't like his operating system, buy a Mac or use Linux.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Bill Gates, Monsanto, and eugenics...

How one of the world's wealthiest men is actively promoting a corporate takeover of global agriculture

Link!

(NaturalNews) After it was exposed that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the philanthropic brainchild of Microsoft founder Bill Gates, purchased 500,000 shares in Monsanto back in 2010 valued at more than $23 million, it became abundantly clear that this so-called benevolent charity is up to something other than eradicating disease and feeding the world's poor (http://www.guardian.co.uk). It turns out that the Gates family legacy has long been one of trying to dominate and control the world's systems, including in the areas of technology, medicine, and now agriculture.

The Gates Foundation, aka the tax-exempt Gates Family Trust, is currently in the process of spending billions of dollars in the name of humanitarianism to establish a global food monopoly dominated by genetically-modified (GM) crops and seeds. And based on the Gates family's history of involvement in world affairs, it appears that one of its main goals besides simply establishing corporate control of the world's food supply is to reduce the world's population by a significant amount in the process.

William H. Gates Sr., former head of eugenics group Planned Parenthood

Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling (http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_gates.html).

Gates also admitted during the interview that his family's involvement in reproductive issues throughout the years has been extensive, referencing his own prior adherence to the beliefs of eugenicist Thomas Robert Malthus, who believed that populations of the world need to be controlled through reproductive restrictions. Though Gates claims he now holds a different view, it appears as though his foundation's initiatives are just a modified Malthusian approach that much more discreetly reduces populations through vaccines and GMOs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robert_Malthus).

Gates Foundation has invested heavily in converting Asian, African agricultural systems to GMOs

William Gates Sr.'s association with Planned Parenthood and continued influence in the realm of "population and reproductive health" is significant because Gates Sr. is co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (http://www.gatesfoundation.org/leade...-gates-sr.aspx). This long-time eugenicist "guides the vision and strategic direction" of the Gates Foundation, which is currently heavily focused on forcing GMOs on Africa via its financing of the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA).

The Gates Foundation has admittedly given at least $264.5 million in grant commitments to AGRA

(http://www.gatesfoundation.org/about...FFactSheet.pdf), and also reportedly hired Dr. Robert Horsch, a former Monsanto executive for 25 years who developed Roundup, to head up AGRA back in 2006. According to a report published in La Via Campesina back in 2010, 70 percent of AGRA's grantees in Kenya work directly with Monsanto, and nearly 80 percent of the Gates Foundation funding is devoted to biotechnology (http://www.organicconsumers.org/arti...icle_21606.cfm).

The same report explains that the Gates Foundation pledged $880 million in April 2010 to create the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP), which is a heavy promoter of GMOs. GAFSP, of course, was responsible for providing $35 million in "aid" to earthquake-shattered Haiti to be used for implementing GMO agricultural systems and technologies.

Back in 2003, the Gates Foundation invested $25 million in "GM (genetically modified) research to develop vitamin and protein-enriched seeds for the world's poor," a move that many international charities and farmers groups vehemently opposed (http://healthfreedoms.org). And in 2008, the Gates Foundation awarded $26.8 million to Cornell University to research GM wheat, which is the next major food crop in the crosshairs of Monsanto's GM food crop pipeline (http://www.organicconsumers.org/arti...icle_21606.cfm).

If you control agriculture, you control the populations of the world

The Gates Foundation's ties with Monsanto and corporate agriculture in general speak volumes about its real agenda, which is to create a monopolistic system of world control in every area of human life. Vaccines, pharmaceuticals, GMOs, reproductive control, weather manipulation, global warming -- these and many other points of entry are the means by which the Gates Foundation is making great strides to control the world by pretending to help improve and save it.

Rather than promote real food sovereignty and address the underlying political and economic issues that breed poverty, Gates and Co. has instead embraced the promotion of corporately-owned and controlled agriculture and medicine paradigms that will only further enslave the world's most impoverished. It is abundantly evident that GMOs have ravished already-impoverished people groups by destroying their native agricultural systems, as has been seen in India (http://www.naturalnews.com/030913_Mo..._suicides.html).

Some may say Gates' endeavors are all about the money, while others may say they are about power and control. Perhaps it is a combination of both, where Gates is still in the business of promoting his own commercial investments, which includes buying shares in Monsanto while simultaneously investing in programs to promote Monsanto.

Whatever the case may be, there is simply no denying that Gates now has a direct interest in seeing Monsanto succeed in spreading GMOs around the world. And since Gates is openly facilitating Monsanto's growth into new markets through his "humanitarian" efforts, it is clear that the Gates family is in bed with Monsanto.

"Although Bill Gates might try to say that the Foundation is not linked to his business, all it proves is the opposite: most of their donations end up favoring the commercial investments of the tycoon, not really "donating" anything, but instead of paying taxes to state coffers, he invests his profits in where it is favorable to him economically, including propaganda from their supposed good intentions," wrote Silvia Ribeiro in the Mexican news source La Jornada back in 2010.

"On the contrary, their 'donations' finance projects as destructive as geoengineering or replacement of natural community medicines for high-tech patented medicines in the poorest areas of the world ... Gates is also engaged in trying to destroy rural farming worldwide, mainly through the 'Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa' (AGRA). It works as a Trojan horse to deprive poor African farmers of their traditional seeds, replacing them with the seeds of their companies first, finally by genetically modified (GM)."

Last edited by ELVIS; 03-31-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    How is Bill Gates infringing on your rights?

If you don't like his operating system, buy a Mac or use Linux.
    I have a Mac, an ipad and four iphones...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have a Mac, an ipad and four iphones...
    Oh, well in that case, you probably already paid the salary of 2 dozen 12 year old factory workers at Foxxconn in Communist China

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Guess it's not all that surprising that Bill Gates would do business with MonSatan. Since HFCS and NutraSweet are to food, what Windows ME and Vista are to software. Shitty imitations which will cripple the hardware they are installed on, in either case

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just imagine the insane profit margins that creates...free trade is destroying the average peeps

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Oh, well in that case, you probably already paid the salary of 2 dozen 12 year old factory workers at Foxxconn in Communist China
    Yeah, I know and it sucks...

Fuck Steve Jobs as well...I just like the apple products...

They could have built the apple products on american soil and created "jobs jobs jobs."

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Just imagine the insane profit margins that creates...free trade is destroying the average peeps
    There is no free trade...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck a global government! I'll die fighting before I ever become a slave to the state...

No you'll die of a heart attack or cancer like the rest of us. You should worry about things that will happen not just the rambling delusions of paranoia
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-31-2012 at 11:22 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, I know and it sucks...

Fuck Steve Jobs as well...I just like the apple products...

They could have built the apple products on american soil and created "jobs jobs jobs."
    It's very true. There is a huge profit margin on iPhones and iPads, much much larger than you get on non Apple products. They could easily have produced them in the US and still made bucket loads of cash.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    No you'll die of a heart attack or cancer like the rest of us.
    I doubt that...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's very true. There is a huge profit margin on iPhones and iPads, much much larger than you get on non Apple products. They could easily have produced them in the US and still made bucket loads of cash.
    Jobs said something like, he looked into production in the us and there wasn't enough people with the required skill...

Bullshit!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

...and by having them made here with higher salaries, the average guy would retire earlier from the rat race and not be a slave to the corporations and banks and god knows these motherfuckers don't want this to happen

Thread Information