Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Dig it though. And Ava never looked so good...and what is with that guy that wishes to buy up all the land one way or another, threatening that old couple? Peacock, indeed.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It has something to do with the pizza place they bought and it having previously been a bank... or at least that's the clue I came away with last nite.

That new character Chu Chu is entertaining...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VetteLS5
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

I'm guessing somebody thinks there's $ buried in a lot of those locations. Remember that guy from Deadwood? He was the due who got off killing hookers.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That same actor had 2 roles in Deadwood... he was the cunt who killed Wild Bill Hickok in season 1. Then returned as a front-man for George Hearst and a taste for murdering whores which led to him hangin himself... miserable cocksucker!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            That same actor had 2 roles in Deadwood... he was the cunt who killed Wild Bill Hickok in season 1. Then returned as a front-man for George Hearst and a taste for murdering whores which led to him hangin himself... miserable cocksucker!!
            Shit, I forgot about that. Deadwood was the best... just the most amazing dialogue. Only thing that comes close now in that regard is Newsroom (although Justified has some moments).

Where's Tim Olyphant going to play a law enforcement officer next?

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Irritates me that some of the best written shows I love only make it barely 3 seasons and die prematurely... Deadwood, Newsroom and Justified...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I never saw Deadwood, but it really sucks to be losing The Newsroom and Justified in the same year.

How many seasons was Deadwood? Might try to catch up on that one next summer, when there ain't shit on TV.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• High Life Man
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

There's still talk that there might be a movie or two to wrap things up. It really is a great show.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

3 seasons at 12 episodes each? Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. I could probably knock that out in one rainy weekend.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VetteLS5
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by FORD
                      I never saw Deadwood, but it really sucks to be losing The Newsroom and Justified in the same year.

How many seasons was Deadwood? Might try to catch up on that one next summer, when there ain't shit on TV.
                      I'm telling you, Deadwood will knock your socks off. I was pretty addicted to The Sopranos when it came on HBO, but I think Deadwood is the only show I ever really "craved". It is so brutally funny as fuck and the dialogue is amazing. It's damn near perfect.

I would love to see an outtakes reel.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The writing on that show was amazing!! The juxtaposition of how they blended Victorian societal language and culture with the raw, savage reality of gold camps in the old west was impressive... The acting and character roles were dead on perfect!!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Raylan's back!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Cool... sounds like a good follow-on!

Comment

Working...