New Google Heads Up Display Glasses and Contact Lenses Are Just Around The Corner....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Him rushing to his aid I think that is a bare fucking minimum, surely we're not at the stage where that even needs to be commented on.

I hit a kid once who jumped backwards into the middle of the road. He was ok just a little bruised and I was fucked up about it for hours.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

My sister hit a guy who suddenly ran across I-5 in Seattle and he tried to sue her...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        My sister hit a guy who suddenly ran across I-5 in Seattle and he tried to sue her...
        He could have been inspired by a starving ambulance chaser or decided what the hell, it never hurts to try, juries are stupid and I might get a big insurance settlement.

Honestly these people should be rounded up, put in a big capsule and fired towards the sun.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          He could have been inspired by a starving ambulance chaser or decided what the hell, it never hurts to try, juries are stupid and I might get a big insurance settlement.
          Surely you wouldn't do that on the interstate?

Is it not illegal to cross an interstate there, I think it is here?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

It's illegal in all states as far as I know except in an emergency...

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Surely you wouldn't do that on the interstate?

Is it not illegal to cross an interstate there, I think it is here?
              It's illegal to use the interstate for foot travel or bicycle travel. It's only legal to walk on it if your car breaks down and you need to set up flares or assist someone in an emergency. Interstates in city areas have fences around them. You have to jump the fence to get to where the road is and it's illegal to be there. Often you will see signs posted that say "No Pedestrians".
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Well, if it was downtown Seattle, then odds are she wasn't driving fast enough to actually hurt him. You can't even drive 60 through there at 3:00 in the morning anymore.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Worst I ever heard about happened near where I lived at the time. The reaper wanted to make damn sure this dude was dead. The freeway was at a spot where it goes up & over another freeway underneath. Anyways....

Dude was doing over 100mph and lost control. Vehicle rolled multiple times. He was thrown from the vehicle. After his body was done skidding & bouncing at high speeds on the pavement, his body flew OFF the road over 35' feet to the freeway below. Then he was struck by a minimum of 2 more passing cars.

Flipped - multiple times
                  Ejected - at extreme high speeds
                  Bounced - all over the freeway
                  Dropped - 35' + feet to pavement below
                  Run over - by 2 more vehicles traveling at freeway speeds.

Any one of those things would have been enough to kill a man. DAMN!
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...