Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Incredible contribution to guitar amplification and modern music.

R.I.P.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

In Southern CA I listen to 640 am talk radio. But every 1/2 & top of the hour they have a news break. The day they reported this the whole day and during the report each time the background music was Eruption. Thought that was pretty cool.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• GreenBayLA
        Sniper
        • Jan 2006

I love KFI 640, they use guitar intro from Ratt "Round and Round" for each news update.
        "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
          I love KFI 640, they use guitar intro from Ratt "Round and Round" for each news update.

YES! Listening to that RIGHT NOW as I read you post. 11:30. Weird. They have been using that for years. Hope they never change it.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Marshall made some great amps and some not so good ones. The only amp I ever had fail on me during a gig was a Marshall valvestate amp. It just died. I always liked their speaker cabinets. Marshall always built a nice box to put their stuff in.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Etienne
              Commando
              • Aug 2010

EVH changed guitar music a second time after Hendrix.

Special thanks to Jim Marshall for this sound tool and cabinet he provided to EVH.

Last edited by Etienne; 04-09-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...