Although this is my first post on the Army, I've enjoyed the website for a while now. I've been a CVH fan all my life.

A friend recently gave me a copy of the complete video of the band's 1983 show in Montevideo, Uruguay. In the 80's, his ex-wife worked at a company which did business with the band's management, and she was able to access the band's library of recordings. The recording is similar to that of the other concerts in circulation from that tour, including the A/V quality, although the band has a bit more energy on this one, and the crowd was really into it the whole night.

His ex was able to copy quite a bit of material back then, including several complete proshots from different tours with Dave which are not in circulation yet. I saw the list of recordings he has, and the best way to describe it is that it's a goldmine. Aside from the Uruguay show, the only other footage he showed me was of a proshot of one of the 1984 shows; the camerawork and video quality is amazing. I had to ask him about the Grail, and his ex wasn't able to find anything, just the three videos of the Oakland show already in circulation.

I'm sure most of you are doubting the existence of the Uruguay recording, as it's been almost thirty years since the show. So I've posted a clip of the night's last song, YRGM, on YouTube, for which I'm attaching the link below. I'd like to share the concert video, and I'm now working on cleaning up the A/V.

I hope you all enjoy the clip. All the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1r8QG76QxY