X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shortykb
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2012

David lee roth & eddie van halen you tube video

I found a neat little video on You tube that is pictures set to You Really Got Me now. It was titled David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen Friend or Foe. It only had 100 hits surprisingly.

Its actually some great past and present (2007) photos of Dave and Eddie and it is well thought out and assembled. Plus you get to Hear You Really Got me now.

Here is the link:

• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

:yawn:

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

HAHA! The picture at 0:32

I used to work for The Hartford Insurance. HUMONGOUS national insurance company. Fortune 100. Anyways, I had that picture on a mousepad at my desk. One day the VP of the whole fucking company is out from Connecticut and randomly chooses 3 people in different departments to sit with for 20 mins or so listening in to what they do on the phone & such. Everyone was nervous hoping they wouldn't be picked. I mean, this dude is a multi-millionaire top CEO and can fire us on a whim.

So dude in his expensive suit picks me. Grabs a chair & slides up to my desk to side-by-side with me. He instantly sees the mousepad and says...

"Cool! Eddie & Dave. I love Van Halen! Nice mousepad"

LOL. The next 20 mins was a breeze.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Awesome !!

Comment

• TJMKID
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

I used to work for The Hartford Insurance. HUMONGOUS national insurance company. Fortune 100. Anyways, I had that picture on a mousepad at my desk. One day the VP of the whole fucking company is out from Connecticut and randomly chooses 3 people in different departments to sit with for 20 mins or so listening in to what they do on the phone & such. Everyone was nervous hoping they wouldn't be picked. I mean, this dude is a multi-millionaire top CEO and can fire us on a whim.

So dude in his expensive suit picks me. Grabs a chair & slides up to my desk to side-by-side with me. He instantly sees the mousepad and says...

LOL ---- those CEO pricks can sometimes be pretty cool ---- but usually they're just annoying pricks

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sadaist

Quality
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by shortykb
              I found a neat little video on You tube that is pictures set to You Really Got Me now. It was titled David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen Friend or Foe.

How come there's no photos floating around of Dave pumpin' an underage hottie in the backdoor while Eddie fucks her throat region? Jesus Christ --- they were the two biggest rock star poon hounds of the late 70's. ;-)

Hey Zlozower ---- rummage through those naughty Polaroids and fire up your scanner, you cowardly doosh!

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Don't know man , is Dave a back door man or does he like a big entrance.

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Don't know man , is Dave a back door man or does he like a big entrance.
                  Which one do you prefer, bringing it up and all ?
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

To quote DLR

"Im retro, Im still hetero"
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I wanna see the pics of Led Zep and the Shark insertion...

Anyone seen their groupies from the day ??? HELLO ???
                      Lucky they are not in jail ......
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Dude am married , front door , back door , next door , it all seems like a distant memory to me lol

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Dude am married , front door , back door , next door , it all seems like a distant memory to me lol
                          Married 8 years now, its still fun... please dont tell me it goes downhill from here ?
                          (She is pregnant at the moment, so of course the shackles, chains, leather and whips have
                          been put away for a while !)
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                            I wanna see the pics of Led Zep and the Shark insertion...

Anyone seen their groupies from the day ??? HELLO ???
                            Lucky they are not in jail ......

There was some dude on VH-1 talking about a Motley Crue tour bus "smelling like a tuna boat" from all the women's panties in there ---- couldnt believe they aired that on basic cable channel

Comment

• TJMKID
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                              Married 8 years now, its still fun... please dont tell me it goes downhill from here ?
                              (She is pregnant at the moment, so of course the shackles, chains, leather and whips have
                              been put away for a while !)

I tend to find married women rather interesting ---- being a single fella tending to deprived needs and such LOL

Comment

Working...