Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stomp Box Addiction? Compulsive FX Disorder? You decide......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All's I can say is that whenever I do play through my amp (more often than not, I just don't bother plugging in anymore when I play despite only having electric guitars at the moment), I have a psychological need to play through my ProCo Rat distortion pedal.

Have a Boss DD-3 as well, along with an MXR Distortion +, an MXR Phase 90 and a Boss PH-3 phase shifter. They're all sitting in the boxes, rarely used.

Loves that Pro-Co Rat.

Was thinking of getting a wah-wah pedal again...haven't had one since the 1980s...but can't be bothered.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt White View Post

At this rate I'm starting to think you're Scarlet Page!

HA!!!
      That really, really creeps me the fuck out. I had no idea he ever had a spawn of Satan, er, I mean a daughter!!!

Think I need to take a long break from the Army. This seriously has me creeped out. I'm going to take some Valium and hide away in a dark cave all Johnny Cash style until I can get over this.
      Last edited by Reverberator; 04-21-2012, 08:19 AM. Reason: Copyrighted pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
        That really, really creeps me the fuck out. I had no idea he ever had a spawn of Satan, er, I mean a daughter!!!

Think I need to take a long break from the Army. This seriously has me creeped out. I'm going to take some Valium and hide away in a dark cave all Johnny Cash style until I can get over this.
        Kristy you have serious issues right fucking now:
        1-Are you PMS ing...???.probly
        2-Are you a psychotic?? probly...why do I know??? ...I dated alot of them and although they're good in bed... the morning after is terrible...thank god these days are over for me.
        2-Are you experiencing a lack of sex or male affection ...probly
        3-Are your taxes reporting affecting you.... probly not
        4-why do you sound like a freaking annoying bitch all of the time
        5- Are you Elbows wife or female version??? probly you're as annoying as he is...lol

get your act together....and no no do not leave us like a loser...just fucking face the facts.
        Last edited by Reverberator; 04-21-2012, 08:19 AM.
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Leave it to Krusty to get all bent out of shape over me posting something about FX pedals.

Wassamatta U Krusty? Need some good assfucking?

Christ....

Comment

• i've got one of these bad boys... sounds amazing.

Comment

• Um, it's 2012.......correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Yardbirds break up in 1968? Wasn't Zeppelin formed in 1968? Aren't we a little late to the "Jimmy Page was un-original" argument? Sorry, maybe it's just me but the lead singer for the Yarbirds was as exciting as Ben Stein. NONE of the founding fathers of rock and roll were original. The only original Rock and Roll/blues musicians were all black men!!!! I just found out the Beatles and Stones weren't original either......damn, that ruins everything for me......I now hate the Beatles and Stones.....and Jimmy Page was talentless?......give me a break. But yet we all have to be reminded how original and how genius Jack White is all the time? Hi, I'm Earth......have we met? Does anyone even give a shit that Jimmy Page has a daughter? I don't care if he's banging his daughter!......Robert Plant is still a pussy for playing gypsy music instead of getting back with Zeppelin.....that's the real issue here!
              Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fourthcoming View Post
                .Robert Plant is still a pussy for playing gypsy music instead of getting back with Zeppelin.....that's the real issue here!
                Bonham is dead. There's no more Led Zeppelin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
                  Bonham is dead. There's no more Led Zeppelin.
                  You know what, being a drummer, I can't disagree with you at all. Jason Bonham is definitely not John Bonham. Michael Lee......now that was a drummer.....

Comment

• For the record I watched jimmy page at newcastle city hall in 88 , pissed as could hardly stand ..... Murdered stairway .... Still think he was a trend setter in his day .... Can't imagine liking a band with a fucked up alcoholic guitarist
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                      Leave it to Krusty to get all bent out of shape over me posting something about FX pedals.

Wassamatta U Krusty? Need some good assfucking?

Christ....
                      I bet Matt Mathews over at Elextroharmonix could make you an Assfuck pedal box. You guitar signal goes into it and it remotely stimulates a dildo you can shove up someones ass or in any other orfice. One output line goes to the dildo or hey we can run more than one at the same time. Then run a line out to the amp. Jimmy Hendrix sung about fucking his music in the song Manic Depresssion. Now you can fuck her up the ass with your music.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• drinkin today, nitro?

Comment

• WTF?? After reading the recent posts here and in non...

I can only come to the cuntclusion that some of you have purchased the new LZ Bat Shit Crazy pedal and plugged in permanently...

Disturbing... to say the least...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by fourthcoming View Post
                            You know what, being a drummer, I can't disagree with you at all. Jason Bonham is definitely not John Bonham. Michael Lee......now that was a drummer.....
                            Was expecting the typical "his son can play and it would be just like the original" rant. As good as he is he ain't his father.

I don't know why it's different with Van Halen and Wolf. I guess when Page, Plant and Jones accept baby Bonzo and release a follow up album to In Through The Out Door or Coda, I'll concede that Led Zeppelin is not dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                              WTF?? After reading the recent posts here and in non...

I can only come to the cuntclusion that some of you have purchased the new LZ Bat Shit Crazy pedal and plugged in permanently...

Disturbing... to say the least...
                              And I hadn't even gone off the deep end yet. I will keep my most twisted stuff to myself, since I don't want to terrify the masses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
                                drinkin today, nitro?
                                Unfortunately no.

Comment

Working...
                                X