Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stomp Box Addiction? Compulsive FX Disorder? You decide......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What goes around comes around.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
      I do too. As in burying them - especially the Hagar years.
      Was refering to EVH and JP writing......I like where SH is now ie Absent
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne View Post
        Give me an example, please. So we can investigate it track per track.
        No. There will no investigation until you see a therapist.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
          He always looked like a dork on stage. First he wore sweaters on stage and then he went even gayer than that by going with those hideous dragon suits.
          Yeah, his ego-tripping pseudo-Lucerferian horrible fashion sense. Compile that with his shitty playing - it makes no sense to me. Jimmy Page is the Dane Cook of rock 'n' roll. Plagiarizing embarrassing hack.

Comment

No. There will no investigation until you see a therapist.
            Lame! Tell me what music of the 60s is comparable.

Comment

Why are Boss DD3's so in demand over the other shit they have made since?
              Probably just the simplicity... I have a DD-7 that I liked since it did more than the DD-3.

I never really paid much attention to any new Analog Delays... I have a 1978 MXR Analog Delay that I bought new. Never looked back and still use it some today...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Lame! Tell me what music of the 60s is comparable.
                60's music? What are you on about?

Look, I don't have the time, money or effort to send you away to a proper musical reeducation camp even if such a place ever existed. You have been brainwashed by Page propaganda or "Pageaganda" as it is commonly known.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                  Probably just the simplicity... I have a DD-7 that I liked since it did more than the DD-3.

I never really paid much attention to any new Analog Delays... I have a 1978 MXR Analog Delay that I bought new. Never looked back and still use it some today...

I have a few Boss pedals that belonged to an old boyfriend who still owes me money. I should really Craigslist that stuff - along with his guitars.

Comment

60's music? What are you on about?
                    You said the sound of the band was heard before. So it must be the 60s. Led Zeppelin's first record came out 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post

LOVE those...wish I'd bought one as a kid... I saw a vintage on in a shop in Hollywood going for some astronomical price...
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

You said the sound of the band was heard before. So it must be the 60s. Led Zeppelin's first record came out 1969.
                        Um, Jimmy stole from everybody who he thought were too obscure for his ignorant fan base that has little to do with the 60's: Howlin' Wolf; Sleepy John Estes; Albert King; Sonny Boy Williamson (especially him); Ledbelly; Blind Willie McTell; Little Walter. Although many of these artist were still alive in the 60's, Jimmy had no financial respect for them.

Comment

Um, Jimmy stole from everybody who he thought were too obscure for his ignorant fan base that has little to do with the 60's: Howlin' Wolf; Sleepy John Estes; Albert King; Sonny Boy Williamson (especially him); Ledbelly; Blind Willie McTell; Little Walter. Although many of these artist were still alive in the 60's, Jimmy had no financial respect for them.
                          Like everybody he has the right to have influences. He's really not alone with that.

Give me a band name which you think they sound like Zep of the 60s.

Comment

Yeah, right to not steal from without a shred of courtesy.

Comment

Yeah, right to not steal from without a shred of courtesy.
                              For Blues-Licks? Almost every guitarist plays them.

Comment

1. Because the sound of the band wasn't heard before. The early recordings.
                                Apparently you've never heard the first Jeff Beck Group album Truth, which predates the first Zep album by several months. It's been pointed out before that not only did Page like the album, he accompanied Beck's band on their first tour. And to top things off, both Page and Jones appear on the album!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...
                                X