X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Today would have been....

my 20th wedding anniversary. Seems impossible. Well I guess it was, we only made it 12 years.
    Eeh. Marriage is hard. Divorce is hard. Being single is hard, but it's better.

That is all.

Oh dear.
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Being single is fun.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Hey Shoes, perhaps you should repost your reasons that being single is great
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Being single is a piece of cake looking back at it. Life would be so much easier if it was just me I had to worry about and no teenagers to raise.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
          my 20th wedding anniversary. Seems impossible. Well I guess it was, we only made it 12 years.
          Eeh. Marriage is hard. Divorce is hard. Being single is hard, but it's better.

That is all.
          congrats. or not.

you know what i mean. or not.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

How come after you get divorced you can't check the SINGLE box any more? We are supposed to click the DIVORCED box. Fuck that. I click single every time.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

love ya hon, chin up
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Keep It Real Cos We All Know You Love A Feel.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Divorce is a double-edged sword. You can be glad because you finally got rid of the other person...But you still look around and think of all the things that that person is missing...I've lived it and I know how hard it can be sometimes. And sometimes it's really surprising how much it hurts...

This song brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it...But I just go to bed, and I just wake up every day. And even though I still see her standing in the kitchen of our first apartment some days, I just get up and do it. It's just all you can do.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Married for 16 years this last time....been divorced over 3 years now, and we remain best of friends.

Come to think of it, next year would have been our 20th too...

The Practice Wife was over 25 years ago, and we weren't married long enough remember each other's middle names.....

Not to quote Tesla, Shoes....but you'll find love again.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I hit 18 years this year... 25 combined if you count the first adventure.

There's tough aspects to all sides, single, married, divorced, remarried... and good things to each as well. Relationships are rarely easy... ya gots to work it no matter what your status is...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Pfft...12 years is a loooong time if you look at the divorce statistics...(it's an EON in Kim Kardashian years) congrats on making it that long!

Being single is fun, agree... and lately listening to my co-workers fighting with their significant others has been reminding me of that...
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2007

13 years here but knowing what I know now I would have stayed single. I'm just to damn lazy to work at it.....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

5 years in september. love it.
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

I was in love with a beautiful woman for three months ( back in my 20's) before I found out she was married,..

She said her roomate worked nights and I would take her out dancing all night, fuck till dawn then go to work...one night I opened a closet door and found the wedding album and all the pictures that hung on the walls ..she would go around and take them off and put them back up when I left before her hubby got back home from working all night.

I felt like shit...(in retrospect perhaps it is, I The Reason, who was the shit feeling, for opening that door without asking) THINK ABOUT IT!!! when it all goes clear....

Never been married.

But, I do have 50 or so relationship endings, lost houses, lost moneys, lost jewely,lost same shit that married people do.... to think about each year.

You guys got it easy.
                              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-15-2012, 03:25 PM.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...