X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I download all this shit, I'll be happy to copy some shows and send them out to someone who will pass it along as well.. Get a tree going.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
      I download all this shit, I'll be happy to copy some shows and send them out to someone who will pass it along as well.. Get a tree going.
      Count me in - I'm so clueless about these torrents but I really want those shows with the multicam. I think I can figure out how to copy discs and mail them out to some other folks.
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

I had the best and worst seats Ive ever had at a VH or DLR show on 3/1. What a fuckin show. I gotta get a pair of the jeans Eddie was wearing on 3/1. Oh yeah, and the video.

Comment

• lilelvisintn
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Dec 2008

i would love to have these..was at the Louiville show...goin back in nashville

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Momshell
            Count me in - I'm so clueless about these torrents but I really want those shows with the multicam. I think I can figure out how to copy discs and mail them out to some other folks.
            I'll see if I can get a few shows copied over the weekend and we'll get this VH train rolling. I recently got a 4-cam from indiana that's amazing.
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

If someone could send me a couple tickets to the Kansas City show too, I would appreciate it.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

I got em, Walker. Good stuff. What are these people talking about when they say Anthony's backing vocals are missed? The backing vocals are spot on, and the bass playing is better than it once was.

Comment

• mh5150
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2010

Downloading now .plus got the Philly show multicam .

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

Working...