Someone please help!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please help!!!!!!!!

I recently attended the Van Halen show on March 30th at Consol Energy in Pittsburgh, PA. I am desperately looking an Cd audio copy of the show to play in my car. Can anybody PLEASE help me out. Thanks!!

Originally posted by diamonddavid View Post
    I recently attended the Van Halen show on March 30th at Consol Energy in Pittsburgh, PA. I am desperately looking an Cd audio copy of the show to play in my car. Can anybody PLEASE help me out. Thanks!!
    I got to have your credit card numbers and bank account information and your home address first.

and then I will have some friends send you some pot thru the US Mail and perhaps if that all works out we could get together and discuss why I want to date ... lovely girls, in my area that want me, ......TONIGHT!!!

Oh the HUMANITY!!!!
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Dude, go to guitars101.com and look in the forums...there is a subforum for Van Halen bootlegs and you might find what you want.

Comment

Dimeadozen.org
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Try this site: The Ultimate Bootleg Experience (T.U.B.E.)
          It looks like it has almost every show from the tour

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Van Halen - 2012-03-30 - Pittsburgh, PA (FLAC)
          (Audience FLAC)

CONSOL Energy Center

Taper:
          Lou

Lineage:
          SP-CMC-2 (AT831's with low sensitivity mod) > SP-SPSB-8 (95 Hz bass roll off) > Edirol R-09 > WAV 24/48 > CDWave > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC (level 8)

Additional Lineage:
          24/48 FLAC > TLH > 24/48 WAV > Audacity > 16/44 WAV > TLH > FLAC Level 8 (aligned on sector boundaries)

Raw master recording

Comment

Originally posted by Tim5150 View Post
            Try this site: The Ultimate Bootleg Experience (T.U.B.E.)
            It looks like it has almost every show from the tour

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Nice Link!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X