Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Did you see the PETA spokesperson admit to KILLING 90% of ADOPTABLE animals ??

Envy, they toss the perfectly fine healthy animals in with the old dying ones...

He admitted it...

Here's a lesson in life...

Any time you see large groups such as PETA and other "not for profit" bullshit...

STAY AWAY FROM IT

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

All I wanna do is ROCK !!

ROCK !!

ROCK !!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

THAT SONG IS SO FUCKING BAD ASS !!!

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Just as with abortion, I feel that death isn't the worst outcome. Better killed then given to circus or bad homes. Why Nugent kills animals in the wild, I don't know. Those are minding their own business and don't even need to be adopted.
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
            Just as with abortion, I feel that death isn't the worst outcome. Better killed then given to circus or bad homes. Why Nugent kills animals in the wild, I don't know.
            Ted kills animals to EAT them, just as God intended...

You'd rather kill a baby because your perceived outcome of it's life is worse than death ??

That kind of thinking has been programmed into your mind at some point in your life, and I'd get it out if I were you...

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Ted kills animals to EAT them, just as God intended...

You'd rather kill a baby because your percieved outcome of it's life is worse than death ??

That's been programmed into your mind at some point in your life, and I'd get it out if I were you...
              God doesn't exist therefore hasn't intended anything. You have been programmed to believe in him by people who are after to control you and take your money. You were an easy target for them cause you had issues at that point.

My belief that death isn't the worst outcome is from my own experiences in life, where I many times wished that I could die instead being in a certain situation.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

I happen to love Ted Nugent's music, and I also happen to adore Jimmy Page's work w/Led Zeppelin. In my youth, I wanted to dress (Page) or play (Nugent) like them with wild abandon. As I grew older, I found out that my heroes were somewhat less than terrific behavior-wise (drugs, underage girlfriends, ect, ect), and their current rank as some sort of elder-statesmen on a variety of subjects should be nothing short of appalling.

But ya know what? At this point of my life, I simply don't give a flying rat's ass. If I want to be rocked or merely entertained to the max, I'll throw on Houses Of The Holy or a copy of Free For All, and not trifle about shit or people I can't change. Besides, it's not as if my own crap of a life smells like a bed of roses.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

And Elvis, I like you, you know that. I really do. I don't agree with much of what you say, but I like you. You have a great sense if humor, I laugh like crazy at some of your posts. You go against everybody and stand for what you believe in, even though nobody else agrees, I think it's a great quality. You never went with the Goat herd and sank yourself to that level. I really appriciate that.

But we are never gonna agree on some things and that's okay It would be boring if everybody was the same.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
                    God doesn't exist therefore hasn't intended anything.

God does exist...

I talk to him, not as much as I should, but I talk to Him...

God absolutely exists...

You have been programmed to believe in him by people who are after to control you and take your money.

What do you base that on ??

Nobody controls me and people rarely get my money...

See my Roth Army Donation tag ??

Didn't think so...

You were an easy target for them cause you had issues at that point.

Parroting the imbeciles from around this place, are we now ??

My belief that death isn't the worst outcome is from my own experiences in life, where I many times wished that I could die instead being in a certain situation.

Hey, I'm sure it sucked to be you back then, and we ALL have some BULLSHIT in our lives that someone else caused as well as bullshit that we caused ourselves...

But hey, I'm still your friend...

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

I am really not parroting anybody, you KNOW that. I mostly read what you say and go from that.
                      But it doesn't matter, you have your faith and I respect that. I over reacted cause animals are really my soft spot and I get emotional.

I should really apologize, it's not my place to tell you whether god exists or not. Here's some love

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

My doggies are my babies, BTW...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Poor Old Shep

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS

That there is some top quality Nuge.

As for carring about people who say they don't believe in God,, like the sweede and people who want legal abortion , but don't want to eat red meat because it's murder .

Everyone , prays themselves to sleep every night.

There is no sense in Pat Robertson or any TV evangelists, there is perhaps some truths at your local house of worship..there is however no reason to convert or argue with so called non-believers, everyone prays all night long while they sleep.

Everyone.

When you realize this you can find peace in others opinions..no matter what they are.

Peace Love and Joy and Muthas and other things.

Mutha On BITCHES!!!
                              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-24-2013, 03:33 PM.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...