No announcement yet.

Ted Nugent: Domestic Terrorist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Secret Service guys use underage prostitutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
      You get it sir. I laugh at these liberals who go ape shit over Ted. Ted baited them and they took it.
      He made these comments at a gun nut convention. It wasn't intended for "liberals" to hear at all.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBrian View Post
        No, they just wanted all of his tour diaries and recollection of where to find the best whores!
        In PedoTed's case, that would be the local Junior High.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Warham View Post
          Obama's been terrorizing America's check book for three years. Ted Nugent will be dust while our great (x10) grandchildren will be working off Obama's debt.
          Welcome back War... I see that you have not changed. Still blaming Obama for the country's debt and ignoring the actions of those that came before him.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
            He made these comments at a gun nut convention. It wasn't intended for "liberals" to hear at all.
            It doesn't matter. Ted knows the liberal media will pick it up and come after him. That is exactly what he wants. Look at all the press he's gotten off of it thank's to you guys.

Here's the new upcoming generation of NRA members. Maybe Ted should be the spokesman for Weight Watchers.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-19-2012, 07:40 PM.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

I thought the upcoming generation was 3 year old disabled girls...

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                blah blah blah...... gun nut .....blah blah blah
                What are gun nuts? Those that exercise their Second Amendment rights? Hmmm?
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
                  Welcome back War... I see that you have not changed. Still blaming Obama for the country's debt and ignoring the actions of those that came before him.
                  While Bush certainly isn't innocent in the deficit matter, I believe the graphic below illustrates the point nicely:

Comment

While Bush certainly isn't innocent in the deficit matter, I believe blah blah blah
                    There are maybe 1 or 2 people here who care what you believe, Brian. Talk to them.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

What are gun nuts? Those that exercise their Second Amendment rights? Hmmm?
                      No, those who are paranoid about it, spread lies about "Democrats" being "gun grabbers" (yet say NOTHING when the Chimp they voted for ACTUALLY grabbed guns in New Orleans) and believes that the "right" to own guns belongs to lunatics and felons like Ted Nugent, Jared Loughner and George Zimmerman, and have willingly sold guns to such people at their gun shows, even though they could never pass a background check to buy one at the local licensed gun shop.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

I do like this song. but this is fucking funny.

also..goddamn, who, DIDN'T Van Halen Blow the fuck off stage back in the day?

Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
                          There are maybe 1 or 2 people here who care what you believe, Brian. Talk to them.
                          Did it hurt your feelings that I just knocked your silly little argument out of the water? It must have.

Comment

Originally posted by Unchainme View Post
                            DIDN'T Van Halen Blow the fuck off stage back in the day?
                            Van Halen blew EVERYONE off the stage back in the day. Ozzy got tired of them opening up for black Sabbath for that very reason. It was a great time to see VH for those of us that got to see them back then.

Comment

Who did you vote for in 2008? The guy that called Bush "unpatriotic" for spending like a drunken sailor in eight years, only to outdo him in three?
                              I called Bush a lot of things; but I never recall saying he was "unpatriotic."

Comment

I'd like to see your music collection. I bet I could find some stuff that would make the Damn Yankees look respectable.
                                You mean like my 80's WWF CD's? That shit is wack!

Comment

Working...
                                X