X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    Honestly, I believe in the freedom of speech and think everyone taking offense at perceived or not perceived slights needs to relax. Who cares what Ted Nugent says?
    I'm all for freedom of speech too, but that doesn't include actually threatening the POTUS. Like I said that clip is tame compared to some other quotes I've heard from Terrible Ped...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
      Why not? After all the pres himself hangs out with a guy who planted bombs on American soil, yet he laments that he (Ayers) didn't do "enough".
      He never "hung out" with him. They were on an educational foundation together...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Obama's been terrorizing America's check book for three years. Ted Nugent will be dust while our great (x10) grandchildren will be working off Obama's debt.

The secret service is too busy getting tail to deal with Nugent right now.
        You mean the debt for the endless wars and economic catastrophes the shitheads you voted in got us into?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Liberals that complain about Ted Nugent threatening Barack Obama are the same ones who called a docudrama about George W. Bush being assassinated "art".
          Um, which 'liberals' are those?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            You mean the debt for the endless wars and economic catastrophes the shitheads you voted in got us into?
            Word for word what I was thinking.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Exactly.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think this pants-shitting chickenhawk is a terrorist for his latent Damn (penis)Yankees faggotry...

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Who did you vote for in 2008? The guy that called Bush "unpatriotic" for spending like a drunken sailor in eight years, only to outdo him in three?
                  Last edited by Warham; 04-18-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

For being so smart, you have a poor recollection of certain events.
                    Last edited by Warham; 04-18-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I think this pants-shitting chickenhawk is a terrorist for his latent Damn (penis)Yankees faggotry...
                      I'd like to see your music collection. I bet I could find some stuff that would make the Damn Yankees look respectable.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Turns out his wife isn't much brighter than he is. I read her book a few months back where she says that Ted "isn't some mamby-pamby rock star that demands a certain color candy backstage", ignorantly referring to Van Halens brown m&m clause. The dumb cunt makes it obvious that the logic behind it is beyond her realm of thought, and her dipshit fraud of a husband, with all his fake G.I. Joe blathering, doesn't get it either.

What a sad sorry fucking excuse for a human being. Since his 'music' sucks massive cock, he feels that his purpose in life is to say outrageously stupid shit to whip all the hollow-head motherfuckers into a frenzy. And the very second any hell would ever break loose, he'd be the first motherfucker to run and hide and shit all over himself....again.

I hate this stupid spineless motherfucker even more than Sammy Hagar. What a fucking loser!

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

More than Sammy Hagar? People are losing their edge around here.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Obama's been terrorizing America's check book for three years. Ted Nugent will be dust while our great (x10) grandchildren will be working off Obama's debt.

The secret service is too busy getting tail to deal with Nugent right now.
                            and what exactly did nugent say about george bush increasing federal spending, instituting a brand new entitlement program, and turning surpluses into record deficits? if nugent didn't say anything about that, then he's not actually concerned about America, he's just another loud, partisan shill.

Comment

• mdk1967
                              Roadie
                              • Feb 2004

...Love Ted, always have always will but...he's a professed pedophile, draft dodger and hypocrite.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

More than Sammy Hagar?
                                Fuckinay right, pal!!

Nugent doesn't believe one damn thing that comes out his mouth. He only says the things he does to get cheap applause from the simple, the uninformed, and the uneducated. He's also trying to compensate for being such a pussy when it came time for him to put some action behind his rhetoric. He's a moronic hypocritical loudmouth, but when it gets right down to it, he's just another fucking coward.

A false human being, and anyone that believes that he's a real person is just a stupid motherfucker.

Comment

Working...