X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    He never "hung out" with him. They were on an educational foundation together...
    ......and Ayers said they "Knew one another as neighbors and family friends".

Obama also held an initial fundraiser at Ayers' house at which Ayers donated to Obama's campaign.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• knuckleboner
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
      ......and Ayers said they "Knew one another as neighbors and family friends".

Obama also held an initial fundraiser at Ayers' house at which Ayers donated to Obama's campaign.
      if that's the only standard, then we can also directly blame obama for "return of the killer tomatoes." clooney hosting fundraiser for obama at home

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I still don't understand why anyone holds Ted up as their spokesman. Ted Nugent is an admitted child molester!! Period. He's the poster boy for Chester The Child Molester. I don't give two shits that he also believes in the right for an individual to bear arms. Fuck that! I believe in my right to bear arms and I'm legally licensed to do so. But that fucked up, perverted piece of shit doesn't represent me. Regardless of what he says...he's still a freaking child molester! You let that motherfucker come to my house and ask for my permission to turn over legal guardianship of my underage daughter and I'll make the Zimmerman case look like an elementary school yard fight.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Etienne
          Commando
          • Aug 2010

Ted Nugent hails the new messiah Romney in his own crazy way.

So predictable.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

This will really make you hate Ted the Ped:

Comment

• Zing!
              Veteran
              • Oct 2011

Delving into Uncle Ted's love life is enough to make some of our lady members renounce their Roth Army membership...

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                This will really make you hate Ted the Ped:
                Well, I thought Ted was bad before...but this? This is even worse! And Sammy....where's his left hand in that picture?
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  I still don't understand why anyone holds Ted up as their spokesman. Ted Nugent is an admitted child molester!! Period. He's the poster boy for Chester The Child Molester. I don't give two shits that he also believes in the right for an individual to bear arms. Fuck that! I believe in my right to bear arms and I'm legally licensed to do so. But that fucked up, perverted piece of shit doesn't represent me. Regardless of what he says...he's still a freaking child molester! You let that motherfucker come to my house and ask for my permission to turn over legal guardianship of my underage daughter and I'll make the Zimmerman case look like an elementary school yard fight.
                  The man is a nutcase. He was always loose and unscrewed and rolled into rock and roll as a result. He had the guitar chops to stay. Ted has a work ethic. He probably could bust most people's asses in that regard but the man is a lunatic. But then that has always been his angle. It's what he sells. He's on the front pages of the new because of what he said. He will milk it for what it's work and make money off of it. You will never see this guy run for political office ever. He's just an attention whore like Sarah Palin.

What would kill Ted more than anything is nobody caring what he says and just ignoring him. That would floor the man. He couldn't handle that.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Well, I thought Ted was bad before...but this? This is even worse! And Sammy....where's his left hand in that picture?
                    Covered in Cabo Wabo/Mad Anthony anal lube waxing Ted off.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                      Ted who?
                      You get it sir. I laugh at these liberals who go ape shit over Ted. Ted baited them and they took it. Nothing would upset Ted more than if the liberals just ignored him and said or did nothing. Ever seen a dog chase a cat and the cat just lays down? The fucking dog has no idea what to do. If the cat continues to run and freak the fuck out the dog has a great time. Ted is the dog and the liberals are the cat. Just ignore him. He won't know what to do.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                        For being so smart, you have a poor recollection of certain events.
                        So in other words, you don't know of any. Thought so.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Etienne
                          Commando
                          • Aug 2010

The secret service obviously had a conversation with him. At least they take him seriously.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

It's all in the fingers, man. He tells a story about when the band first hit. Van Halen was opening for Ted Nugent back in 1978 at the Capital Centre. Ted was cool enough to give the band a sound check. He's standing off to the side and he's listening to me, and he comes up and says,"Hey, you little shit! Where's your little magic black box?" I'm going, Who the fuck is that? And it was Ted. Hey Ted, it's nice to meet you, thanks for the sound check. And he's going, "Let me play your guitar!" I go, "Okay, here you go." He starts playing my guitar and it sounds like Ted. He yells,"You just removed your little black box, didn't you? Where is it? What did you do?" I go, "I didn't do anything!" So I play, and it sounds like me. He says, "Here, play my guitar!" I play his big old guitar and it sounds just like me. He's going, "You little shit!" What I'm trying to say is I am the best at doing me. Nobody else can do me better than me.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/features/musi...#ixzz1sV5Icq52
                            Ted and Ed. Notice Ted started wearing loin cloths and really acting freaky after a skinny kid named Ed showed up and scared the shit out of him.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Etienne
                              The secret service obviously had a conversation with him. At least they take him seriously.

No, they just wanted all of his tour diaries and recollection of where to find the best whores!
                              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                                No, they just wanted all of his tour diaries and recollection of where to find the best whores!
                                They're neck-deep in their own mess right now as it is. Tracking down girls who haven't even entered puberty yet would make things worse.....

Comment

Working...