X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

** POSTPONED ** Official 7/11 Philadelphia Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 7/11 Philadelphia Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Alright bitches!!!

The Mighty Van Halen returns to the City of Brotherly Love to destroy it for a second time!!!

Who's in?????

Let's go, Carmine!!!!

Meetup spot...Xfinity Live! right in the sports complex.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• loucap81
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2012

I'll be there. Glad for Xfinity Live because otherwise the only place you could meet down there was in the parking lot or the arena itself. Given that this show is during the MLB all-star break it won't be that crowded.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by loucap81
        I'll be there. Glad for Xfinity Live because otherwise the only place you could meet down there was in the parking lot or the arena itself. Given that this show is during the MLB all-star break it won't be that crowded.
        Sweet, Lou!!

Looking forward to meeting you (again) and hanging out longer. We'll be leaving the kids home this time...they had their fun in Atlantic City.

Plus it's my wife's birthday so we'll be amping up the celebrationage....
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Zempi
          Roadie
          • Mar 2012

Curious who all is going to this Philly show?

Comment

Working...