X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diver679
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Apr 2012

treasure chest

Um ...not sure if anybody else has seen this. Just came across it today. Backstage Auctions is doing this heavy metal memorabilia auction and there are some pretty cool VH items being sold. Vintage concert T-shirts, used drum sticks, promo vinyl, rare live vinyl and the 1978 debut album signed by all four guys. Get you some! Here's a link to one of the T's:
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Thanks - there's some pretty cool stuff in there. There's a demo album that calls VH a cover band, playing "all cover songs" on the album. Also noticed that on all of them ATBL was "Ain't Talkin' About Love" - wonder if that was changed somewhere along the way, or if it was a mistake. There are some early tour flyers where tickets ranged from $2.75 - $3.25! I'm gonna have to go shopping!
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Nice! Wish I had some extra cash laying around for some of that stuff - unfortunately I can barely afford a t-shirt at the show.
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• don don
        Groupie
        • Jan 2007

Cool site man...thanks for the info.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
          Nice! Wish I had some extra cash laying around for some of that stuff - unfortunately I can barely afford a t-shirt at the show.
          At least you can afford a show
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            At least you can afford a show
            Drive yourself down to North Carolina next week and I have a FREE floor ticket with your name on it. Yes, FREE. The chick I bought it for can't get off work. I'm just saying....
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Drive yourself down to North Carolina next week and I have a FREE floor ticket with your name on it. Yes, FREE. The chick I bought it for can't get off work. I'm just saying....
              Wish I could!!! But there's the gas issue. And I still haven't gotten around to getting a passport, lol.

If the chick you bought it for isn't permanent, you may have a golden opportunity to get laid
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                Wish I could!!! But there's the gas issue. And I still haven't gotten around to getting a passport, lol.

If the chick you bought it for isn't permanent, you may have a golden opportunity to get laid
                Things have changed. I have relatives in Alberta and we used to drive up there all the time. No passport needed. I remember in the 70's you would occasionally get Canadian coins in change. They were accepted by the cashiers. I remember buying a candy bar with all Canadian coins in the states and nobody cared. You didn't even need a passport to go to Mexico. Thank's Bush. You really fucked up a good thing.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Yup, show your driver's license and you're in.

I could never use Canadian coins though. Hell, in L.A. They freaked when I accidentally gave them a Cdn penny.

Comment

Working...