Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Family Research Council" dumbass blames the gays for Colombian prostitution scandal

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

"Family Research Council" dumbass blames the gays for Colombian prostitution scandal

Tony Perkins blames Secret Service Prostitution Scandal on the Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell
    Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tue, 04/17/2012 - 11:30am

Yesterday Janet Mefferd hosted Family Research Council president Tony Perkins where they spent most of the time lamenting the inevitable nomination of Mitt Romney, as Mefferd was troubled by Romney’s past (but since renounced) support of gay rights. But the two agreed that Obama’s advocacy for equal rights for gays and lesbians is far more disconcerting and Perkins even tied last year’s repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell to the scandal involving Secret Service agents who solicited prostitutes in Colombia. While prostitution is legal in the country, their use of prostitutes had the potential to compromise the President’s security. Perkins claimed that since the President has been “enforcing open homosexuality in our military” then he should not have been “upset” about the prostitution scandal, maintaining that Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’s repeal led to “a total breakdown” in “moral order”:
    Mefferd: You know one issue that I think has not gotten as much attention as it deserves to get is the homosexuality issue. A lot of people have talked about Mitt Romney and what he did with the gay marriage issue and so forth in Massachusetts, but even Politico and the New York Times have talked a lot about the increasing number of top Republicans who are donating to pro-gay causes, the extent to which the GOP doesn’t want to fight on this issue anymore. But we as Christians can’t stand stop fighting on this issue, Tony, so what do we do when we’re faced with a race where maybe we feel like the candidates are way too similar on this and both of them are wrong?

Perkins: Yeah, you know that’s a great point. Just for a moment step back and look at the implications of this, over the weekend we saw the news of the President’s Secret Service detail in Colombia and the issue of them hiring prostitutes and now the White House is outraged about that. Actually in a meeting this morning my staff asked, ‘why should the President be upset’? It was actually legal; it was legal there to do that, so why should we be upset? Well, the fact is we intuitively know it’s wrong, there’s a moral law against that.

The same is true for what the President has done to the military enforcing open homosexuality in our military. You can change the law but you can’t change the moral law that’s behind it. You can change the positive law, the law that is created by man, but you can’t change the moral law, it’s wrong. So what you have is you have a total breakdown and you can’t pick and choose. Morality is not a smorgasbord; you can’t pick what you want. I think you’re absolutely right, this is a fundamental issue going forward because if we say ‘let them do what we want,’ what’s next? You cannot maintain moral order if you are willing to allow a few things to slide.
    <embed width="400" height="20" flashvars="file=/sites/default/files/mp3/Perkins Mefferd 4-17-2012.mp3" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="undefined" src="http://www.rightwingwatch.org/sites/default/files/mp3/player.swf"></embed>

"enforcing open homosexuality"?? What the fuck does that even mean, Norman Bates???

Link
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

What an idiot. Everyone know's it's Sophia Vergara's fault....

This quote sums it up: "But we as Christians can’t stand stop fighting on this issue" - yeah, keep standing up for intolerance, and trying to make false equivalencies, f*cktards.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    The whole scandal could very well be bullshit and another cooked up red herring. I was talking to a retired FBI special agent about this and he says the kind of background check one has to go through to be on the presidential security team is about a thorough as it can be. Adultry is considered a security risk and can get you booted out of the Secret Service. I mean these guys are screened and they aren't going to be the ones who are going to be involved with prostitutes and parties on such a level. I'm calling bullshit on this one. I buy this one about as much as I buy them getting Osama Bin Laden. Where's the proof? With Obama I want proof because his whole administration are nothing but a bunch of crooks and liars. I believe this about as much as I believe in Bush' "Weapons of mass destruction".

I see it as nothing more than a corrupt, desperate White House trying to slander one of this country's long-standing security agencies. The Secret Service never had this level of problems before Obama, strange that they would suddenly have it now. The president probably wants to take control of that organization and run it the way he sees fit and fill it full of a bunch of his cronies.

This shit is so third world is laughable.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I see it as nothing more than a corrupt, desperate White House trying to slander one of this country's long-standing security agencies. The Secret Service never had this level of problems before Obama, strange that they would suddenly have it now. The president probably wants to take control of that organization and run it the way he sees fit and fill it full of a bunch of his cronies.

...And with THAT, ladies and gentleman, a new conspiracy theory is hatched...

Really - you think the POTUS would want to have to quickly replace 11 members of the entourage that was supposed to be prepping the place for his arrival on short notice? Was the hooker that complained over the $60 discrepancy a CIA operative?

5. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

evil_lil (04-18-2012)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Irony there is that Mark Sullivan, the guy running the Secret Service is a Chimpointee......

Though a Colombian hooker on the BCE/CIA payroll wouldn't be out of the question, considering how involved the BCE/CIA is in the "local agriculture".

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If the Secret Service is that far gone how come problems like this haven't showed up before? Loose women have always been used as tools to compromise security. Nothing new there. All I know is people who know what kind of background checks are required even to get these kind of jobs are saying bullshit on this one. Maybe one or two agents go off the deep end but 11? You are talking the inner security around the US President here. One thing they screen even to get into the service is how likely you are to be involved in such shenanigans. Such people can be blackmailed and compromised. The last kind of people the Secret Service wants to hire are people who think with their dicks. It's one reason security agencies like to hire conservative, religious family oriented people who are less likely to play around.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If the Secret Service is that far gone how come problems like this haven't showed up before?
    Who says it hasn't, and this is the first we've ever heard of it? That's the thing about this incident - had the hooker NOT complained, no way would we know about it...and they were so calm and routine about it the implication is this type of activity has occurred before.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This is what happens when you hire former Navy sailors into the Secret Service.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 Times in 3,448 Posts

So, "homosexuality bad, potential sex trafficking and slavery goooodddd." Mongoloid right wing christian fucknuts!

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

FORD, the forum fag, posts yet another story that offends his ilk. Too pathetic.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Brie is living proof that the dudes who are the most homophobic are the ones compensating for, and repressing their own hunger for da KACK.... and Brie sees gay people ...EVERYWHERE...EVEN IN THE MIRROR...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

I've never understood why people are against homosexuals.........just can't understand the prejudice.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    I've never understood why people are against homosexuals.........just can't understand the prejudice.
    I don't mind homosexuals who are decent enough to realize they don't have to shove their sex life in everyone's face and think they are extra special. I tire of the ones who think they are extra special, want extra special treatment and they are going to shove their whole agenda down your throat.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Do you still agree with your post if you replace the word 'homosexuals' with 'people'?

Do you like heterosexuals that do that?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It applies to everyone. And frankly, people have forgotten there is a time and place for everything. I'm tired of people spouting off regarding things in public that really aren't appropriate. I say leave it in the bedroom. Kids don't need to hear it and frankly the kids are smarter than the adults are. Think about it. If you were a little kid and saw two dudes getting married you would think they were fucking nuts and wonder what in the hell was wrong with them. If society really thinks this in normal behavior then society has gone nuts.

Someone with a lot of money and influence is pushing the whole agenda. Think about it. When we want to label someone as lame like Sammy Hagar we call them gay. It's true. The majority of people don't view it as normal behavior. I think many of us view it as a mental illness or maybe just over the top freaky deekness. Hey if they want to get married then why not but then just the fact we are even having serious debates over such a thing shows just how far gone society is. We can't even define what a family is anymore without getting all strung out.

Frankly in general, I really have no respect for the human race.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-19-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Eliminates the competition. . One less guy I have to worry about going after a girl I could be with.

19. 2 users say thank you to Unchainme for this KICKASS post:

FORD (04-19-2012),jhale667 (04-19-2012)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

If you were a little kid and saw two dudes getting married you would think they were fucking nuts and wonder what in the hell was wrong with them.
    You'd only think that if that was what your parents had taught you.

My son went to school with a girl with 2 moms. When he asked about it, we explained. He understood, no big deal.

It's not normal according to your ethno-centric standards. Many cultures have a third gender. So yeah, it is normal, just not to YOUR culture.

21. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (04-19-2012)

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Think about it. If you were a little kid and saw two dudes getting married you would think they were fucking nuts and wonder what in the hell was wrong with them. If society really thinks this in normal behavior then society has gone nuts.
    It's going to come up sooner or later. We're a lot more open of a society, for better or worse. There's a lot more kids growing up with two moms/two dads, things like that. It ain't the 50's anymore.

It maybe abnormal, but it's not..uncommon, and I think that the people involved should be treated with the same respect you'd show to someone with a more traditional home life.

So long as the kids not getting beat, and the parents are you know, good parents? See no issue with it.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Arrow No legitimate reason for it...

It's stupid. I work with quite a few LBGT people, and guess what - they're just like anyone else pretty much. Never had an issue with anybody and I've been at this gig for 7 years (this week actually). It's the people who project it onto others (and are serious - like Brie - rather than joking about it) and that are worried about their "agenda" that are the ones who in reality hate themselves for their own repressed urges. I don't get the insinuation they're more likely to be kid-didlers either, as statistically that's usually more straight guys doing that. Or that they shouldn't be allowed to adopt...one of my co-workers was raised by a lesbian couple and she is not only completely well-adjusted and normal, but grew up hetro and is now a great mom herself. And how is letting gay people marry going to ruin the supposed "sanctity" of traditional marriage - y'know, the type that fails at an over 50% ratio?? It's not.

Most people's objections to them are ignorance & hate-based, and have little or no basis in reality.

24. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (04-19-2012)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post
    Eliminates the competition. . One less guy I have to worry about going after a girl I could be with.
    Exactly.... now Lesbians, on the other hand are more of a threat. At least the ones who won't share

26. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (04-19-2012)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't mind homosexuals who are decent enough to realize they don't have to shove their sex life in everyone's face and think they are extra special. I tire of the ones who think they are extra special, want extra special treatment and they are going to shove their whole agenda down your throat.
    And why are homophobes always worried about something being "in their face" or "down your throat" ?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2018 @ 02:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The question will always be, should LBGT people have the same rights?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Think about it. If you were a little kid and saw two dudes getting married you would think they were fucking nuts and wonder what in the hell was wrong with them. If society really thinks this in normal behavior then society has gone nuts.
    I've thought about it and I don't think it's nuts at all.

Why are a man and a woman allowed to get married when they are over 50? Is that nuts?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post
    It's going to come up sooner or later. We're a lot more open of a society, for better or worse. There's a lot more kids growing up with two moms/two dads, things like that. It ain't the 50's anymore.

It maybe abnormal, but it's not..uncommon, and I think that the people involved should be treated with the same respect you'd show to someone with a more traditional home life.

So long as the kids not getting beat, and the parents are you know, good parents? See no issue with it.
    Society is falling apart because the normal family unit has fallen apart. We are seeing the result of too much divorce. Parents neglecting children so they can make more money. Spoiling children to outdo the other parent or to compensate for lousy parenting.

Once you have weak homes, you have weak communities, and a weak country. Now the insanity comes to roost that being raised by two gay parents is somehow normal.

Take a good look folks, the society you live in is falling apart. Your banking system is falling apart. Your government is falling apart. The areas with the most disfunctional family structures are the worst hit. When the kids don't know who daddy is, the state provides the food stamps, and they live with grandma, the school drop out rate is huge and where is that leading? Do you honestly think that is sustainable or easily repaired?

More open society? Please. Let's just call it insane society. You might have a few isolated cases of some decent gay couple raising some decent kids but are they really going to be that normal? Can you raise a whole community that way?

I don't see it working.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
    The question will always be, should LBGT people have the same rights?
    OF COURSE they should. Why not? Again, there's no "sanctity" in traditional marriage, nor is gay marriage responsible for "the (supposed) breakdown of society." People love who they love, bottom line. And there's something wrong in the world when someone's S.O. that they've been with for years - longer than some hetro relationships last - gets ill and they can't visit them in the hospital, or have any legal rights because they're the same sex.

Gay marriage is like abortion - don't like it? Don't get one. But you're an idiot if you want to be able to dictate wheter someone else can or can't. It doesn't effect you in ANY way.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs down

might have a few isolated cases of some decent gay couple raising some decent kids but are they really going to be that normal?
    That's a completely asinine statement predicated by the arrogant assumption that the majority of gay couples aren't "decent". There's a f*ck-ton of straight couples that shouldn't have reproduced.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah but two gay people can't produce offspring. I don't know if you ever noticed but women and men are different. When a child gets hurt they cry for mommy not daddy. It's more than just dicks and vaginas. Women are more nurturing and wired completely different. It's nature. It's the way things are. Gay marriage is a trend. If someone seriously mentioned it 20 years ago you would be a laughing stock. Why? The whole idea is insane and don't even get started on a gay couple raising children and thinking that is really appropriate. It's a fucking freak show. Who is arrogant is people thinking their little trends that are currently hip are going to stand up to nature itself. I'm sure some decadent society in the past tried gay marriage at one time and it failed as well. There have always been gay people. History is full of them. Show me one fully openly gay society that ever lasted. They don't.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    That's a completely asinine statement predicated by the arrogant assumption that the majority of gay couples aren't "decent". There's a f*ck-ton of straight couples that shouldn't have reproduced.
    Like for example........

35. 2 users say thank you to FORD for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (04-19-2012),jhale667 (04-19-2012)

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Again, there's no "sanctity" in traditional marriage, nor is gay marriage responsible for "the (supposed) breakdown of society."
    I agree with that.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah but two gay people can't produce offspring. I don't know if you ever noticed but women and men are different. When a child gets hurt they cry for mommy not daddy. It's more than just dicks and vaginas. Women are more nurturing and wired completely different. It's nature. It's the way things are. Gay marriage is a trend. If someone seriously mentioned it 20 years ago you would be a laughing stock. Why? The whole idea is insane and don't even get started on a gay couple raising children and thinking that is really appropriate. It's a fucking freak show. Who is arrogant is people thinking their little trends that are currently hip are going to stand up to nature itself. I'm sure some decadent society in the past tried gay marriage at one time and it failed as well. There have always been gay people. History is full of them. Show me one fully openly gay society that ever lasted. They don't.
    When the fuck did you turn into Fred Phelps. Geezus, was there a third killer in the Matthew Sheppard murder that we didn't know about?

Seriously, you claim to have left the Mormon cult behind, but obviously the programming is still there.

38. 2 users say thank you to FORD for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (04-19-2012),Unchainme (04-19-2012)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Again, do you know anyone who was raised by gay parents? Betting you don't, or you wouldn't say stupid sh*t like that...

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LBGT people are a "product" by nature like everybody else. And they should have the same rights.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

There have always been and always will be gay people because we're fucking wired that way. It's the way God, or nature, or chemistry, or whatever made us.

Kids cry for their moms because that's the gender role that's been taught them. In homes where the dad stays at home, it's daddy they cry for.

Many cultures accept and include a third gender. Two-spirits were revered in many First Nation communities until the missionaries showed up. Same with Polynesian's, who still have third gendered people. They take part in the raising of children, the whole community does.

For fucks sake, the only issues that kids raised by gays have are the one's caused by discriminatory people who raise their kids to bully those who are different.

42. 4 users say thank you to Angel for this KICKASS post:

FORD (04-19-2012),jhale667 (04-19-2012),katina (04-20-2012),Seshmeister (04-19-2012)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

What was it Dave said..."I'm all for gay marriage, as long as both chicks are hot!"

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Brie is living proof that the dudes who are the most homophobic are the ones compensating for, and repressing their own hunger for da KACK.... and Brie sees gay people ...EVERYWHERE...EVEN IN THE MIRROR...

I also see one on here with the username jhale667, but I digress....

Do you wish to put forth the fact that those of us that disapprove of homosexuality are intolerant and just downright wrong in our opinion of the matter? Why? For what reason? What's your justification? No flaming (no pun intended), just facts. Fire.

Oh another thing, enough with your projectionist psychobabble...you don't know the first thing about it.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Arrow Wishing I was won't make it so, Brie....

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    I also see one on here with the username jhale667, but I digress....

Do you wish to put forth the fact that those of us that disapprove of homosexuality are intolerant and just downright wrong in our opinion of the matter? Why? For what reason? What's your justification? No flaming (no pun intended), just facts. Fire.

Oh another thing, enough with your projectionist psychobabble...you don't know the first thing about it.

Riiiight. You're NOT the textbook example of it, as if the way you (pitifully) interact with the women on the board also wasn't an idication of the fact that you aren't into girls. No one says you have to like gay people (and thus yourself), dude but you DO have to tolerate them whether you like it or not unless you never leave your van by the river. And besides, WTF did they ever do to you - besides y'know, have better manners, be nicer more normal people, and likely more fashion sense? Not a goddamned thing.

So more to the point, how do you justify the intolerance and outright hatred you express daily on this board - especially when you then try to turn around and lecture people about values and try to act like you're so pious? You're a hypocrite and a hater, dude. That's not flaming - that's FACT. You can't even begin to justify your hatred...and yes, I think you're closeted - and you're clearly self-loathing, which is why you've NEVER had a positive thing to say around here not about VH, not about anything - you only show up to rip on others in the vain hope it makes you feel better about your own miserable life. Too bad it doesn't - sucks to be you!

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Riiiight. You're NOT the textbook example of it, as if the way you (pitifully) interact with the women on the board also wasn't an idication of the fact that you aren't into girls. No one says you have to like gay people (and thus yourself), dude but you DO have to tolerate them whether you like it or not unless you never leave your van by the river. And besides, WTF did they ever do to you - besides y'know, have better manners, be nicer more normal people, and likely more fashion sense? Not a goddamned thing.

So more to the point, how do you justify the intolerance and outright hatred you express daily on this board - especially when you then try to turn around and lecture people about values and try to act like you're so pious? You're a hypocrite and a hater, dude. That's not flaming - that's FACT. You can't even begin to justify your hatred...and yes, I think you're closeted - and you're clearly self-loathing, which is why you've NEVER had a positive thing to say around here not about VH, not about anything - you only show up to rip on others in the vain hope it makes you feel better about your own miserable life. Too bad it doesn't - sucks to be you!
    No, my life doesn't suck, though I can tell you're very unhappy and intolerant of those that don't agree with you. Too bad. You take a rock-n-rtoll message board Waaaayyyyy too seriously.

No, i never said I'm the pious one...YOU DID....with your insults against those that don't believe like you and particularly those of the Christian faith with whom you obviously feel threatened. Just like this silly thread, those of you on the Left try to box Christians into a nice neat little package as all being the same but get upset when the same is done to you. Hypocrite.

I don't hate homosexuals (or you, for that matter), but i don't agree with their lifestyle, don't feel it is normal, and feel they are to be pitied, not hated. You're right, I may have to tolerate them in society but that doesn't make how they live right in my book.

As for my interaction with the women on this board: I'm happily married to a beautiful woman, have been so for close to 25 years, and do not feel the need to try to date the women on here like some people do. I guess having "virtual" female friends makes them feel more masculine, for whatever reason. The women that have entered the Frontline have gotten the same treatment anyone else has: they were treated politely by myself until I wasn't treated nicely by them. Actually, with one, the female was the first one to start the insults and profanity towards me without me having said one word to them. That was Kristy. There were more men that did the same thing, though...start in with the verbal daggers right away. There are a few females like Ally Kat that were primarily chased off of here because they got tired of all the misogynist insults by those of you on the Left. I don't entirely blame you...Nick, Lounge, FORD, Demon Cunt (an alias for some coward on here), Sesh, and a few others bear the blame as well.

You made a lot of assumptions about my life and how i feel and other nonsense. I'll tell you one thing: you don't know anything about me and i can't help but pity you for that. I say that because it seems you took glimpses of your own life and try to tack them on others you don't agree with. You've done that to others as well. How sad. You obviously feel others that don't think, walk, and talk like you have it bad. You're way off base.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Society is falling apart because the normal family unit has fallen apart. We are seeing the result of too much divorce. Parents neglecting children so they can make more money. Spoiling children to outdo the other parent or to compensate for lousy parenting.

Once you have weak homes, you have weak communities, and a weak country. Now the insanity comes to roost that being raised by two gay parents is somehow normal. ....

Based on what?

Teen pregnancy rates hit 40 year low

Fewer teens are getting pregnant now, than at any point in the last 40 years, says a new report.

Researchers at the Guttmacher Institute, a sexual and reproductive health think tank, say the pregnancy rate among teens is down 42%, from 116.9 pregnancies per 1,000 women in 1990, to 67.8 pregnancies per 1,000 women in 2008. This means about 7% of young women between the ages of 15 to 19 became pregnant in the United States in 2008.

"The 30-plus years of rates that we have, have been showing a very steady decline," said Kathryn Kost, a senior research associate at Guttmacher, and the lead author on the paper. "Rates now, from 2008 are at the lowest levels we ever seen since we started reporting them."

Kost also says the teen birth rate – the number of actual babies born to teenage moms - was down 35% as well; and the abortion rate among teens dropped almost 60% from its peak in 1988.

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/0...s-study-shows/

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah but two gay people can't produce offspring.....
    If there's one thing the world needs--it's more offspring!

Thread Information