"Family Research Council" dumbass blames the gays for Colombian prostitution scandal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

It applies to everyone. And frankly, people have forgotten there is a time and place for everything. I'm tired of people spouting off regarding things in public that really aren't appropriate. I say leave it in the bedroom. Kids don't need to hear it and frankly the kids are smarter than the adults are. Think about it. If you were a little kid and saw two dudes getting married you would think they were fucking nuts and wonder what in the hell was wrong with them. If society really thinks this in normal behavior then society has gone nuts.

Someone with a lot of money and influence is pushing the whole agenda. Think about it. When we want to label someone as lame like Sammy Hagar we call them gay. It's true. The majority of people don't view it as normal behavior. I think many of us view it as a mental illness or maybe just over the top freaky deekness. Hey if they want to get married then why not but then just the fact we are even having serious debates over such a thing shows just how far gone society is. We can't even define what a family is anymore without getting all strung out.

Frankly in general, I really have no respect for the human race.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-19-2012, 01:18 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by binnie
      I've never understood why people are against homosexuals.........just can't understand the prejudice.
      Eliminates the competition. . One less guy I have to worry about going after a girl I could be with.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        If you were a little kid and saw two dudes getting married you would think they were fucking nuts and wonder what in the hell was wrong with them.
        You'd only think that if that was what your parents had taught you.

My son went to school with a girl with 2 moms. When he asked about it, we explained. He understood, no big deal.

It's not normal according to your ethno-centric standards. Many cultures have a third gender. So yeah, it is normal, just not to YOUR culture.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Think about it. If you were a little kid and saw two dudes getting married you would think they were fucking nuts and wonder what in the hell was wrong with them. If society really thinks this in normal behavior then society has gone nuts.
          It's going to come up sooner or later. We're a lot more open of a society, for better or worse. There's a lot more kids growing up with two moms/two dads, things like that. It ain't the 50's anymore.

It maybe abnormal, but it's not..uncommon, and I think that the people involved should be treated with the same respect you'd show to someone with a more traditional home life.

So long as the kids not getting beat, and the parents are you know, good parents? See no issue with it.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

No legitimate reason for it...

Originally posted by binnie
            I've never understood why people are against homosexuals.........just can't understand the prejudice.
            It's stupid. I work with quite a few LBGT people, and guess what - they're just like anyone else pretty much. Never had an issue with anybody and I've been at this gig for 7 years (this week actually). It's the people who project it onto others (and are serious - like Brie - rather than joking about it) and that are worried about their "agenda" that are the ones who in reality hate themselves for their own repressed urges. I don't get the insinuation they're more likely to be kid-didlers either, as statistically that's usually more straight guys doing that. Or that they shouldn't be allowed to adopt...one of my co-workers was raised by a lesbian couple and she is not only completely well-adjusted and normal, but grew up hetro and is now a great mom herself. And how is letting gay people marry going to ruin the supposed "sanctity" of traditional marriage - y'know, the type that fails at an over 50% ratio?? It's not.

Most people's objections to them are ignorance & hate-based, and have little or no basis in reality.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
              Eliminates the competition. . One less guy I have to worry about going after a girl I could be with.
              Exactly.... now Lesbians, on the other hand are more of a threat. At least the ones who won't share
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't mind homosexuals who are decent enough to realize they don't have to shove their sex life in everyone's face and think they are extra special. I tire of the ones who think they are extra special, want extra special treatment and they are going to shove their whole agenda down your throat.
                And why are homophobes always worried about something being "in their face" or "down your throat" ?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Etienne
                  Commando
                  • Aug 2010

The question will always be, should LBGT people have the same rights?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Think about it. If you were a little kid and saw two dudes getting married you would think they were fucking nuts and wonder what in the hell was wrong with them. If society really thinks this in normal behavior then society has gone nuts.
                    I've thought about it and I don't think it's nuts at all.

Why are a man and a woman allowed to get married when they are over 50? Is that nuts?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                      It's going to come up sooner or later. We're a lot more open of a society, for better or worse. There's a lot more kids growing up with two moms/two dads, things like that. It ain't the 50's anymore.

It maybe abnormal, but it's not..uncommon, and I think that the people involved should be treated with the same respect you'd show to someone with a more traditional home life.

So long as the kids not getting beat, and the parents are you know, good parents? See no issue with it.
                      Society is falling apart because the normal family unit has fallen apart. We are seeing the result of too much divorce. Parents neglecting children so they can make more money. Spoiling children to outdo the other parent or to compensate for lousy parenting.

Once you have weak homes, you have weak communities, and a weak country. Now the insanity comes to roost that being raised by two gay parents is somehow normal.

Take a good look folks, the society you live in is falling apart. Your banking system is falling apart. Your government is falling apart. The areas with the most disfunctional family structures are the worst hit. When the kids don't know who daddy is, the state provides the food stamps, and they live with grandma, the school drop out rate is huge and where is that leading? Do you honestly think that is sustainable or easily repaired?

More open society? Please. Let's just call it insane society. You might have a few isolated cases of some decent gay couple raising some decent kids but are they really going to be that normal? Can you raise a whole community that way?

I don't see it working.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Etienne
                        The question will always be, should LBGT people have the same rights?
                        OF COURSE they should. Why not? Again, there's no "sanctity" in traditional marriage, nor is gay marriage responsible for "the (supposed) breakdown of society." People love who they love, bottom line. And there's something wrong in the world when someone's S.O. that they've been with for years - longer than some hetro relationships last - gets ill and they can't visit them in the hospital, or have any legal rights because they're the same sex.

Gay marriage is like abortion - don't like it? Don't get one. But you're an idiot if you want to be able to dictate wheter someone else can or can't. It doesn't effect you in ANY way.
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

might have a few isolated cases of some decent gay couple raising some decent kids but are they really going to be that normal?
                          That's a completely asinine statement predicated by the arrogant assumption that the majority of gay couples aren't "decent". There's a f*ck-ton of straight couples that shouldn't have reproduced.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yeah but two gay people can't produce offspring. I don't know if you ever noticed but women and men are different. When a child gets hurt they cry for mommy not daddy. It's more than just dicks and vaginas. Women are more nurturing and wired completely different. It's nature. It's the way things are. Gay marriage is a trend. If someone seriously mentioned it 20 years ago you would be a laughing stock. Why? The whole idea is insane and don't even get started on a gay couple raising children and thinking that is really appropriate. It's a fucking freak show. Who is arrogant is people thinking their little trends that are currently hip are going to stand up to nature itself. I'm sure some decadent society in the past tried gay marriage at one time and it failed as well. There have always been gay people. History is full of them. Show me one fully openly gay society that ever lasted. They don't.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              That's a completely asinine statement predicated by the arrogant assumption that the majority of gay couples aren't "decent". There's a f*ck-ton of straight couples that shouldn't have reproduced.
                              Like for example........

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Etienne
                                Commando
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                                Again, there's no "sanctity" in traditional marriage, nor is gay marriage responsible for "the (supposed) breakdown of society."
                                I agree with that.

Comment

Working...