U.S.V.H. PRIME CHOICE
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

LA & LA Owning OKC at Staples

Less than a week from Playoffs.

Clippers now officially 3 seed after roommates kicked heart & soul out of Rusty and Durantula. Down 17 half through 4th to win. Hate Kobe all you want but he IS as good as MJ in his own way. MJ era was not as deep as teams are today or level of conditioning and sheer player talent. Point is Kobe is special.

Been fun going to Clip games last couple seasons watching Blake 10 feet away and both trib dubs last season, but Ft's and jumpers better be his of season priority....
    Was fun being right there for Perkins posterization late Jan. Took my son after we lost Mom few weeks ago for being a 14 year old leader with her till last breath. 6 rows up looking straight at bench wondering why the team was staring at us when girl says you won, look up and were on Jumbotron and won team signed with all CP3, Blake etc, priceless night for Son and me seeing him with deserved good. He loves Clips and I Lakers/lifer, capped a big win over Jazz and we have only been to Wins somehow in last 2 seasons, used to be other way with Clipper times. Tix half the price of Lakers.

Clips match better vs Memphis than Lakers, Lakers will be OK with Den or Dal and as long as the Heat are kept Crown-Free, this season, like our new VH disc/tour seemed impossible, turned into E ticket rides..... Both rides ensue into summer fun.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    fuckin' Artest with the dumb-ass move today...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

um...yeah
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Artest, what a fucking low life piece of shit. Fuck that guy. He deserves to have his ass whipped.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't know if I would call a down to the wire 2 point win as being "Owned".

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CROWBAR View Post
    Artest, what a fucking low life piece of shit. Fuck that guy. He deserves to have his ass whipped.

Agree 100%

and van hln CA, Kobe is NOT Michael Jordan in any way, shape, form. Perhaps at times certain aspects of his play is close to the same quality, but that is it. MJ carried an entire league on his back, was a perfect role model, a good guy, and an advertisers dream. Which is why since his peak we have heard nothing but who is the next MJ. There just never will be. Kobe is the 1st Kobe. He is great in his own way....just not MJ. Not even close.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

U.S.V.H. PRIME CHOICE
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I don't know if I would call a down to the wire 2 point win as being "Owned".
    True, but getting 'W' as underdogs in both cases made it big wins, it really comes from my fear of Lakers playing them once they win in Denver tonight ;-)

U.S.V.H. PRIME CHOICE
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Agree 100%

and van hln CA, Kobe is NOT Michael Jordan in any way, shape, form. Perhaps at times certain aspects of his play is close to the same quality, but that is it. MJ carried an entire league on his back, was a perfect role model, a good guy, and an advertisers dream. Which is why since his peak we have heard nothing but who is the next MJ. There just never will be. Kobe is the 1st Kobe. He is great in his own way....just not MJ. Not even close.
    OK, here the only fact that matters without the why is he better rant, I happen to love both of them. If there was a Twitter and other social media outlets in MJ's days there would be a run of chirps, true and B.S that would embarrass Tigers romps ;-)

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Russell Westbrook is a beast...the Spurs are gonna have their hands full

Thread Information