Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Street preacher slamming Van Halen fans

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Street preacher slamming Van Halen fans

Isn't Christianity supposed to teach us all about love and tolerance ???

This mouthy cunt needs to go back to Bible School.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Religious protestors outside a Van Halen show? Is it 1983 or something??

Now in honor of the religious people handing out pamphlets outside here...... is there anybody stoned here this evening?

You realize there's about 300,000 people here tonight here....... and we all came to celebrate...... SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLLL!!!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMKID View Post

Don't want him to get your goat?

Aww, you know the rest.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I want to throw gasoline on him and shove a lit torch up his ass. While he's screaming in agonizing pain I would say to him,"Where is your god now?" This would be a minimum punishment for the noise pollution and annoying trauma he produced.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Same Fucker's Did This To the RHCP's A Week Before.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I want to throw gasoline on him and shove a lit torch up his ass. While he's screaming in agonizing pain I would say to him,"Where is your god now?" This would be a minimum punishment for the noise pollution and annoying trauma he produced.

These Jesus freaks can waste their lives spewing garbage all they want ---- but dragging an innocent kid (green shirt at 7:40) into their vortex of hate-mongering is just plain child abuse!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I told you guys what happened to me and my kid on Wednesday night. But these guys, man, they're just baiting people to get a reaction. The guy in the video is insulting everybody, calling them old, stoners, etc. Just like the guy who ran his mouth at me and my kid. They are just hoping that somebody will deck 'em so they get their 15 minutes of fame for them and their church. And what would have happened if I had decked the guy who told my kid that I was sending her to hell? He would've been all over the news - Crazed David Lee Roth fan decks street preacher, film at 11. I would have gotten arrested and my kid would have probably been handed off to DSS. And that's what they want. I respect their right to say what ever the fuck they want to. Seriously. But these sumbitches cross the line every time. And down here in the South, shit, you have to deal with this bullshit at every concert and nearly every sporting event. And if they really, really really wanted to get their point across they'd do this - they'd print out flyers for their church and hand them to everybody that walked by and say, "please be safe tonight, I'd love to see you at Church on Sunday". And say it with a goddamned smile on their faces. Period. But that's not their goal...
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sounds like he is throwing chum for a lawsuit. I guess if you never get laid you freak out and lose it and turn into a Jesus freak stroking your ego by making yourself feel superior to others because you basically fail at getting what most everyone else gets. In your little mind you think because they are enjoying sex, drugs, and rock and roll and you aren't you are above the pack and extra special. In other words, you spin your failure into a win in your little delusional world and become a legend in your own mind.

This guy is in dire need of a blow job.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-28-2012 at 01:23 AM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "for 35 years they've been singing about sex, drugs, and rock and roll, folks...." and this guy is standing outside of the arena with a mic in one hand, and his dick in the other. meanwhile, everyone is walking by him.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Those preacher dudes should come over to the Miley thread.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe A Can Of Tear Gas Could Sort Out Those Fuckers.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Alex Van Halen is a licensed minister. Maybe he could come out and exercise the fake christian demons from the sidewalk. Honestly. I don't know what is worse. Having your church protest Van Halen or butchering eruption at church.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sounds like he is throwing chum for a lawsuit. I guess if you never get laid you freak out and lose it and turn into a Jesus freak stroking your ego by making yourself feel superior to others because you basically fail at getting what most everyone else gets. In your little mind you think because they are enjoying sex, drugs, and rock and roll and you aren't you are above the pack and extra special. In other words, you spin your failure into a win in your little delusional world and become a legend in your own mind.

This guy is in dire need of a blow job.

Jesus freaks were a lot more funner in the 80's ----

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Hot for jesus"

That sounds really gay.

The good lord created sex to be pleasurable...I think he wanted us to enjoy it.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."- Ben Franklin

...and weed? That shit is so harmless now in comparision, that PAT ROBERTSON is calling for it's legalization.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

If ya can't beat 'em...
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I love how the young couple decided to sit down and be his 'audience' at the 2 min mark and start debating him about Satan at the 6:25 mark. Reverse baiting (and yes I can't believe I watched that long but was hoping someone would deck him).

I come from the bible thumping south where these guys are a dime a dozen (this vid was in NC after all). I remember they would come by the house all the time. One even prayed for me "to have a life of misery until I accepted Jesus into my life". Fucking douchebag... I was 10 years old ! What 10 year old needs that kind of guilt and pressure in their life ? Luckily I never fell for all their indoctrination BS of getting you into the church so they can pass around a collection plate. Most of the southern baptist churches are chock full of hypocrites who want to look down on everyone else while driving their BMWs and Mercedes (didn't Jesus say something about giving your possessions away?).

For the record... I believe in a higher power, just not the one that any man has imagined or 'observed' as a burning bush or a flaming pile of camel dung or whatever and the one that tests their flock with torture and disease (Jobe ?) and if they will sacrifice their sons or not (Abraham). Or the one that lets the shitty awful stuff that goes on in life and explains it off as "working in mysterious ways". You want me to believe in that? Okay quit being so mysterious and contradictory and just plain making life suck for so many and telling them there is a reward waiting for them after they die.

Then you have guys like this who, after fucking up their own lives and having to own up to it (maybe they drank the whole glass of kool-aid but most likely so they can either get some assistance from their church or start one of their own - get it - collection plates), they want to come out and take the joy out of other people's lives and push shame and guilt onto you in the name of "saving you". Tell 'em to fuck off.

<Rant off>
    Last edited by BenJammin; 04-28-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJammin View Post
    Then you have guys like this who, after fucking up their own lives and having to own up to it (maybe they drank the whole glass of kool-aid but most likely so they can either get some assistance from their church or start one of their own - get it - collection plates), they want to come out and take the joy out of other people's lives and push shame and guilt onto you in the name of "saving you". Tell 'em to fuck off.

I honestly believe if Jesus ever came back to Earth he would kick these douche nozzles in the nuts and then head to a bar to throw down with David Lee and friends!

We have these Bible-thumpin' cumstains in the Northeast as well just not as prevalent as in the dirty South. I remember one asshole on my college campus kept yelling at us for being prolific fornicators and drunks and he made us sound like we were having a hell of a lot more fun than we actually were! Shit, I didnt get laid all my freshman year I was so nerdy and uptight.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Tell this guy you gonna be saved as soon as the show's over...or you're there to observe the "sin" for your church so you can talk about it on Sunday....or you're there to stop the concert..but can't do it from outside.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Alex Van Halen is a licensed minister. Maybe he could come out and exercise the fake christian demons from the sidewalk. Honestly. I don't know what is worse. Having your church protest Van Halen or butchering eruption at church.
    I don't know what the fuck that was, but it damn sure was not Eruption! Sounded more like an attempt at "Master of Puppets" at one point. I'm actually surprised the grandmas in the front row didn't have a massive coronary from that "devil music" being played in church.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the bluehairs aren't gonna know if he hits a bum note.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    These Jesus freaks can waste their lives spewing garbage all they want ---- but dragging an innocent kid (green shirt at 7:40) into their vortex of hate-mongering is just plain child abuse!
    Agreed - 99% guaranteed that kid is gonna grow up to be one fucked up individual - and hopefully he'll take it out on his crazy dad when he's big enough to kick his ass. As a shrink, I see some of these kids as adults who are traumatized by what they grew up with and who despite religion and their families. It's really just sad to see this poor kid who has no choice whatsoever.
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe we should all sit outside of this guy's church and crank some VH - do some preaching of our own.

Spark on the Horizon!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When I was 17 I was accosted by a group of these guys in line for a Priest show in Charlotte. I was wearing a Slayer t-shirt with the inverted pentagram and a pin that said "fuck you" and they chose me of all people out of a crowd of a couple thousand. I was raised in an environment that made me a believer (although my parents were not strict) and was taught to be respectful of others, but after 45 minutes of these buffoons telling me that I "looked like" someone who would eventually be saved and pleading with me to drop to my knees and pray before this crowd, I have to say it got the better of me. When they finally decided I wasn't hopping on their little bandwagon, I yelled "Hey Asshole!" they turned around, I held up the pamphlet they gave me, and the dude behind me set it on fire. I should have just told them to fuck off on their merry fucking way in the first place because I'm not at all proud of setting scripture on fire, but damnit, to me they are a prime example of why it is so easy for some to hate the Christian faith.
    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh the comedic expense that preacher punk would have had to pay if the old BITEYOASS was out there yesterday.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkieD View Post
    they are a prime example of why it is so easy for some to hate the Christian faith

If I was Jesus ---- I certainly wouldn't want these shit stains representing me!

That's like asking Snooki and the Situation to represent all of Italy

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Momshell View Post
    Agreed - 99% guaranteed that kid is gonna grow up to be one fucked up individual - and hopefully he'll take it out on his crazy dad when he's big enough to kick his ass. As a shrink, I see some of these kids as adults who are traumatized by what they grew up with and who despite religion and their families. It's really just sad to see this poor kid who has no choice whatsoever.

That's exactly what happened to my Dad --- he was raised in a strict Catholic household and had to attend Catholic school until junior high. He revolted against anything to do with religion and still does to this day.

I had several friends who went through similar experiences. Don't religious people understand this forced indoctrination of kids is what causes so many people to leave the faith later on?

Stop the child abuse and they might be suprised at the results!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Lord made His feelings on this subject clear yesterday......

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    OK, I know that I'm usually telling folks to turn the other cheek and all, but seriously.... this fool does not represent Me, and if you had kicked his ass, ye would have been forgiven for doing so instantly.

And if anybody else runs into these idiots at a concert, ye can tell them that Jesus agrees they should go commit fornication with themselves.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Well, like I said in my Gnashville review....I really wanted to hang out and mess with the Christian asshole, but I wanted to go inside more, so I just yelled "HAIL SATAN!" at him a bunch of times on the way in.

Bunch of fucking tools, lol.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My buddy and I walked past those guys on Wednesday. I find it incredible that they/similar people are at every type of event. I've seen 'em at everything from the Daytona 500 to VH. What a way to blow your free time, doesn't the lawn need mowing or something? I just ignore 'em, they crave any kind of attention.

On a related note, can you imagine going to heaven and dealing with thousands of people like that?
    "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We have a few people like this at our school actually. A few weeks ago, while walking back from the bar, one of them told the most Catholic girl I know she was going to hell.

I couldn't imagine seeing these people at a concert. I'd go nuts.
    2012: 2/10 The Darkness, 2/20 Van Halen, 3/3 The Black Keys

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I had several friends who went through similar experiences. Don't religious people understand this forced indoctrination of kids is what causes so many people to leave the faith later on?
    Without the indoctrination of children there would be very little religion.

Only the vulnerable believe these stories, for most people it's done to them when they are children.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VH Drummer View Post
    We have a few people like this at our school actually. A few weeks ago, while walking back from the bar, one of them told the most Catholic girl I know she was going to hell.

Can't believe I missed that psychological freak show. Its been a few years since I visited East Lansing, and I've been there countless times.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Someone should organize a beat down for those fuckers.

10 guys with stockings over their heads bumb rush em, break a few jaws and then blend into the crowd.

I must say that if some fuck wit ever insulted me, I would be very tempted to drill him in the face.

Roth And Roll

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You said a mouth full. My Catholic faith teaches against people who preach out in the streets. They need their trumpet blown like 'Look at me I'm so rightous." My Lord says to pray in private. Go to your room, behind closed doors and pray. We are to live our lives by the example of Christ and shine our light in the world, not to condem the world. The Lord was sent here to do just that, to save the world not to condem it. And Jesus is the only one who can save...that's where these so called re-born Christains are so very wrong. I can't believe I was just thinking about this as I woke up this morning about how one of my best friends has been a re-born forever and claims to "Save people" and I was just rationalizing how it's impossible for any man to save other than the Divine which is The Lord Jesus Christ. It was his body and blood that was shed for our sins. He was sent down from the father to redeem us from our iniquities. He suffered, died and was buried and then rose again to in fullfillment of the scriptures.....Not this jackass or any other jackass out there shouting out the word and not living it. Who is he to judge? There is only one judge The Lord! I would have said to him "Whom ever is without sin cast the first stone." And "Judge and you will be judged." These people as so far gone. They're the ones who cause all the contreversy and lead the people astray. Beware of the false prophets! Trust in the Lord and get to know him on a personal basis and obey the 10 commandments and go to church, then it's all down hill from there and then hopefully straight up to heaven! Hope to see you all there someday....Including David Lee Roth....Lord knows I've tried to see him while I was here but to no avail! ha,ha,ha. Sincerely, Your good Catholic girl! We are taught to pray for our enemies.....I'lll have to put this guy on my list today as I go to church to pray and worship my one true God. Amen. P.S. And I hope all of you will say a few prayers for my poor priest because I bought him a pair of Batman underwear yesterday and I'm gonna need some counseling about how to give them to him....He allready knows that I think he's just Batman in disguise under all of his garments becuase I told him so! Ha,ha,ha. Nothing beats the joy of The Lord....I'm inebriated by his blood, what else can I say? Baby I was born this way! Ga, ga, goo, goo!
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    I told you guys what happened to me and my kid on Wednesday night. But these guys, man, they're just baiting people to get a reaction. The guy in the video is insulting everybody, calling them old, stoners, etc. Just like the guy who ran his mouth at me and my kid. They are just hoping that somebody will deck 'em so they get their 15 minutes of fame for them and their church. And what would have happened if I had decked the guy who told my kid that I was sending her to hell? He would've been all over the news - Crazed David Lee Roth fan decks street preacher, film at 11. I would have gotten arrested and my kid would have probably been handed off to DSS. And that's what they want. I respect their right to say what ever the fuck they want to. Seriously. But these sumbitches cross the line every time. And down here in the South, shit, you have to deal with this bullshit at every concert and nearly every sporting event. And if they really, really really wanted to get their point across they'd do this - they'd print out flyers for their church and hand them to everybody that walked by and say, "please be safe tonight, I'd love to see you at Church on Sunday". And say it with a goddamned smile on their faces. Period. But that's not their goal...
    Last edited by adena dodds; 04-29-2012 at 07:47 AM.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think Sam Kinison said it best:

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now that just about made my day before it begins! ha,ha,ha! Thanks for posting this video! I'm not sure who I'd love to bone more, Sean Penn or Madonna....Even though I'm not gay, Madonna reigns surpreme! Sean Penn is one sexy mofo. I'd like have him just because he was with her......Get my drift? Only kidding...My fornication days are over but there's other things we can do.... a quote from The King himself (Elvis)....He was such a good southern mammas boy and what a gentelmen! We need more Elvis' in the world of rock and roll today.....More of the clean cut and sexy look all at the same time like an Italian singer that I'm in love with named Patrizio Buanne! Check him out, he's above and beyond Frank Sinatra and Elvis because he's Italian and like Madonna once said through a tee shirt....Italians do it better! That's just the way it goes! Now that's what I'm talk'in about! Bravo! Bravo! Fly me to the moon!
    Jesus freaks were a lot more funner in the 80's ----

Last edited by adena dodds; 04-29-2012 at 08:16 AM.

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I miss Sam. I heard that he was going to be a preacher. Or was his father one? I forget. It's been so long since he's been gone. He hit the nail on the head didn't he! You go boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    I think Sam Kinison said it best:

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    .( Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mat 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Mat 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. )

Just another self-righteous loud mouth................

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh my God now I see why the Lord says that in the end times it will be brother against brother, priest against priest, bishop against bishop. Each one will have a sword drawn towards eachother...It's happeneing! He's comming! Alleluehia! These false phrophets are playing with fire...This ain't the days of Noah allthough it will be as it was in those days when he returns. Doesn't this jackass know that this is he wicked generation that is spoken of in the bible? Man, it's such a shame that these people just don't get it....He's looking to get stoned I swear! What a fool. Talk about going down the path of folly! Thank God for Wisdom to know how to conduct yourself in these trying times. These preachers provoke people and will probally in the long run make the younge people run from religion. That is when the Lord will say "When I return will I find any faith left upon the Earth?" I'm watching trust me and waiting and I'm more than ready! Come Lord come and let the whold world burn with love for you! I wait in joyful hope for the comming of our savior Jesus Christ......Always remember, "many are called but few are chosen." We must enter through the narrow gate to get to the Kingdom of God. We must be made worthy to enter into his presence and turn away from sin and be cleansed by his body and blood. We must all stand before God alone and take with us our good deeds....And you can't get to heaven by just being good either. These idiots make it seem so easy to only say "I'm saved through Jesus." That's a slap across The Lords face if ya ask me. It ain't that easy, we must take up our crosses everyday and put up our guards against the forces of evil. My religion teaches us to pray to His Saints for help...Something these idiots never utter a word about. They say that everyone is a saint....which is so false. It's difficult to become a saint but not impossible....All things are possible with God! Have a blessed day and look out for the preachers on the road! And flip one the finger for me! Have a good one!
    Quote Originally Posted by VH Drummer View Post

Last edited by adena dodds; 04-29-2012 at 08:42 AM.

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well we are all born into a certain faith even if it's from an atheist family or religion. It is the duty of our parents to raise us accordingly. After that it's all up to us. God doesn't beg anyone, he doesn't have to, he's God remember? We are all born with a free will. He doesn't push himself on us but he is always open and ready to take us back if we fall. Dicipline is good to a degree, it's in the bible...Parents are to dicilpline their children. That's what's missing in the world today, now-a-days the parents get accused of abusing their kids even if they smack them. Everything is upside down today so I feel confident that The Lord will come back soon to show everyone who's boss and it will be more than a smak across the face! The whole face of the earth is going to be destroyed because of all this confusion and hatred that is beign bred from Satan...It's all his fault don't you get it? It happened from the very begining with Adam and Eve! We need to be more aware of Satan and his empty promises and prideful prompts. We live in a society that doesn't believe in the devil which is exactly what he wants so it's easier for him to get in and ruin everything. He's like a mad dog tied up on a leash waiting to devour you if you let him.... We may see all the effects of such a mad dog on that leash trying to attack you, butit's the divine wisdom of the Lord to let you know the difference or reveal to you what is actually happening....I find it pretty entertaining by now since the devil tried to get to me all of my life. He revealed himself to my cousin and I when we were only 13 yrs. old in Canada. It's real. It's so coo to knowl that he has no power over me but yet the reactions I get out of the closest of people to me is more than enough proof of his wicked ways. I relish in it and smile and know that I am under the protection of The Lord. It's an experience of a lifetime, hard to explain if you are unaware of it. And I can't wait to finally be safe in heaven with Jesus, the prince of PEACE..... Does anyone remember that word? Peace be with you.....Repent of your sins and ask for pardon while you're still here or else we will all perish. What's a small amount of time here on earth compared to an eternity anyway, huh? I'll take eternity over planet earth anyday!raised in a strict Catholic household and had to attend Catholic school until junior high. He revolted against anything to do with religion and still does to this day.

Stop the child abuse and they might be suprised at the results![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by adena dodds; 04-29-2012 at 09:13 AM.

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I would love to say to this guy...."Would you forgive me if I don't believe in one word that your saying? If not, that's fine, but if you do forgive me and then claim to be God then I've got a real problem witht that.....Then will you forgive me if I think that your the Anti-Christ? Get real.

Thread Information