Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loucap81
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2012

I'm glad you're doing things you enjoy. I'm sensitive to artists especially; I wish I could get it together with my musical abilities but it's not happening at the moment. Anyway it's funny you worked in VH to this play. Someone I know (who's registered with this site actually) worked in many subtle VH references in a history book that he authored. Stuff like a chapter called "Get the Show on the Road."

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
      I'm glad you're doing things you enjoy. I'm sensitive to artists especially; I wish I could get it together with my musical abilities but it's not happening at the moment. Anyway it's funny you worked in VH to this play. Someone I know (who's registered with this site actually) worked in many subtle VH references in a history book that he authored. Stuff like a chapter called "Get the Show on the Road."
      The nice thing about art is that it doesn't matter what age you are. I didn't do any acting or directing until I moved here in '06. You'll pick up your music when the time is right.

My play opened with a politician campaigning...Beats Workin is a great campaign tune, lol.

A few years ago I had a role that required a square dance. I talked the director into using the bluegrass version of "Hot for Teacher".

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...