X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Get FXpansion...totally worth it...!

Turns out I might not need Reaper after all (though the ability to rewire tracks from Reaper to PT could come in handy)...worked with Richard D at Ampskins designs last night to get Acme Bar Gig Headcase working in Pro Tools. It took til almost midnight PST (was early AM for him in Australia), but if you install FXpansion VST to RTAS adapter 2.1 it allows you to use literally hundreds of normally incompatible VST plug-ins in PT as if they were native... HeadCase being one of them.

Funny, we sat there working out the kinks and I suggested a screen-shot tutorial, which he did as we were working, and had it posted like an hour after we were done...very cool, helpful dude!

And unfortunately the OWC enclosure showed up, and did the same deal as the old...the HD is indeed gimpy. Couldn't back it up before the old system died and didn't realize I'd need to so quickly with new system - bottom line, 2 years of work down the drain. Only bright spot is everything can be re-recorded at 32-bit now and I have way more amp sound options to use, but it's still gonna be a huge, time-consuming PITA.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...