Queensryche planning to fire Geoff Tate? Backstage knife drama!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
    They were getting so weird that it wouldn't have surprised me for some guy to come out on stage and let Geoff suck his dick.
    Actually I take that back, there would be no need for that, their last album sucked enough dick to last twenty six Linda Lovelace lifetimes.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Thing is, there is still at least one QR date scheduled....June 11....so they are probably going to play out whatever committments they have then go their separate ways....

Something I found out just now I was not aware of....Parker and Tater's daughter have been divorced for at least a year.....so he is now the EX Son-in-law, lol.

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Something I found out just now I was not aware of....Parker and Tater's daughter have been divorced for at least a year.....so he is now the EX Son-in-law, lol.
        That was something I didn't know either, I'm surprised he's still in the band, though when I met him he seemed like a really nice kid.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SparkieD
          Veteran
          • Sep 2006

Tate has been an arrogant, washed up pos for a long time now. Todd LaTorre is AMAZING will mop the fucking floor with that asshat. If you aren't familiar with him, I suggest you check him out. He replaced my friend Midnight in Crimson Glory a couple of years back, which was a task in itself because Mid was an incredible singer.

An added bonus is that Todd is something that pompous dickstump never was. He's fucking hot! Holy shit, the things I would do to him (did I say that out loud?)
          Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
          Originally posted by rustoffa
          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I just want to know when Geoff Tate started sporting the Anton Lavey look?
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

At least earlier than March......

And there are a total of 6 QR dates on the books according to Pollstar.

Man, I just discovered something really fucking strange.

I did not know the June 11 gig was in Salt Lake City. Nor did I know who they were opening for.

Some months ago I had a really bizarre dream.....I dreamed I was in Salt Lake City, and QR was there for a gig, with a different singer.....and they were opening for the Scorpions....

I just now checked some shit online.....

They are opening for the Scorpions.....

*Twilight Zone music is playing*

This has happened to me about half a dozen times since 1995.....though in every other case, I had dreams about places I had never been at that point.....and I wound up in those places some months later......

How in the fuck could I have some kind of strange dream like that only to have it come true like this.....I mean, I know I am not going to be in Salt Lake City personally.....but WTF????

I just don't get it......

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

This is a far cry from 2005:

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

My comment from last April about them:

They had their day. Last time I saw them live was....well...the last time. Don't need to see them play the same old shit anymore.

There were some things I liked on Promised Land, and actually I liked Q2K, but I guess I am just burned out on the drivel they are putting out these days.

Geoff Tate is the most boring front man alive, and now they have resorted to having strippers and fire-eaters and other assorted freaks on their tours because they know people are getting burned out on them, and they are desperate to create some kind of spectacle now to attract concert-goers.

And then this from May of 2010 about the "Cabaret Shows"

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...sryche-Cabaret.....

I can see the 'entertainment value' in a concept like this, I guess.

But that does not mean it actually has any 'entertainment value' to anyone besides they guys in the band, and the ho's they are paying to 'perform'.

Now if one of them were to kneel down at some point during the show and suck Geoff Tate's cock while dressed in a nun's outfit while he is singing "Spreading The Disease", that might be worth paying 20 bucks to see.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Think you could dream me up some Hawaiian Tropic girls, a briefcase of cash, sitting on the beach in Fiji?
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Umm...i might need a couple paper face-bags too.

WTF is going on with the girl in the sash? Her right hip? looks like a wasp stung it or something. All swelled out. Oh well....just something extra to grab on to.

*those number tags on them are how many times you get to bang each one.\ I think. Sure glad the cutest one has the highest number.
                      Last edited by sadaist; 05-30-2012, 05:30 AM.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Heh....here is my review from 2006:

With a telling statement:

I have been pondering whether or not I want to see them again.
                        Last year they kicked serious ass.
                        This year they did not seem to have their hearts in it.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                          Think you could dream me up some Hawaiian Tropic girls, a briefcase of cash, sitting on the beach in Fiji?

Believe me....I would love to....and dream about having a couple of pounds of Thai-weed and some Crown Royal.

*sigh*

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

I saw them in 2007 for about $25. Decent. I liked when they plays the old heavy stuff but that seemed rare. Rest of the time I had fun with my friends, ogled girls, and drank beers.

Mostly ogled girls.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think the new singer is gonna do fine.

If he can write then this could be the best thing that ever happened to them...

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

I hate copycat singers as replacements.

Comment

Working...