X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theshapecool
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2011

Hey Everyone!

Hey guys! longtime Roth Fan, decided to join in the fun! Fulltime Drummer/Lead Singer/producer here also, massive Roth Influence! great to be here!
    ''I wanna let me be your knight in shining pick up truck, Do me a favor and lose the dress...but keep the shoes!''
    www.russdiapper.com - https://www.facebook.com/TheRussDiapperBand
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi theshapecool Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Welcome aboard!
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by theshapecool
        Hey guys! longtime Roth Fan, decided to join in the fun! Fulltime Drummer/Lead Singer/producer here also, massive Roth Influence! great to be here!

Cool! Good to have you here. Interested in maybe seeing some of your work. We have a forum where a lot of the guys here post what they do musically. Pretty fun stuff. Enjoy!
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• katina
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Hi and welcome aboard

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by theshapecool
                Welcome to the Army! Would love to check out some of your work...post that stuff over on the show your work thread....Roth On!
                Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• theshapecool
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Nov 2011

Thanks so much guys for the warm welcome! Where is the best place to post the work?

I'm working on a single at the moment for cancer charity here in the UK and I'm working with Roth's old guitarist Terry Kilgore. He's playing lead and hopefully also playing it on my next album. Looking forward to your feedback! The guitarist in my old band got me into Van Halen and I've been a fan of Roth ever since!
                  ''I wanna let me be your knight in shining pick up truck, Do me a favor and lose the dress...but keep the shoes!''
                  www.russdiapper.com - https://www.facebook.com/TheRussDiapperBand

Comment

• Cato
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

welcome aboard!

here's a thread to show your work.

are you working with Terry? that's great. he's one of the most underrated guitarists...

hey if you have a chance, ask him if he still has an old VH pic he took in a studio, 1 week after Michael joined the band.

I have seen that one at some guitar amp related forum 8 years ago, or 9.
                    it was the oldest pic of the original lineup...
                    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...