much, too fast" ... and they were "losing their focus."One source tells
    us, "They're simply burned out" ... adding, "They want to make sure
    their concerts are not a routine ... they want every performance to be
    special."We're told the guys want to take some time to "re-charge their
    engines" ... so they can rock all 31 cities the way Van Halen fans
    expect to be rocked. As for rumors that Eddie Van Halen and David Lee
    Roth are feuding ... we're told 'It's total B.S.'"

On Cnn comments.

To be honest...when I saw the dates posted 4 weeks ago...that was my very first thought: What? Fuck that is a exhausting schedule....is Wolf even getting to see any of these towns through all this? So glad I was near the mark.... That schedule was killing....and not in a good way.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-18-2012, 10:43 PM.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Ok, I'll buy into the VHND explanation since there's been no official word from the band. And it's what I was hoping to hear anyway. IF the band is truly gonna take a couple of months off to relax, recharge and retool the show that is nothing but good news for you guys who haven't had a chance to see them yet! The Charlotte show was so freakin' good that I was shaking my head and thinking "there's no way this band should be as fucking good as they are!" And if they're gonna change things up and maybe, just maybe, toss in some other songs that's good news for you guys and gals because the show I saw was fucking amazing and it should only get better! I do hate it for you guys that are stuck in a holding pattern until they restart the tour after the break - that sucks ass and I would be disappointed and a little pissed too. But hopefully, fingers crossed, they'll take a break, change up the show and finally play Light Up The Sky!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Not sure you really want to include Rod Stewart in that example, considering he's been doing nothing but easy listening shit for a while, and flat out refused to be involved in a Faces reunion tour, or even their Rock n Roll Hall of Fame gig.

He ddin't refuse. He was sick.
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

You fucking babies need to quite fucking whining. Jesus Christ already......get a life.

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by SunisinuS
            Take this for what it is worth:

"Even rock stars can get tired ... and TMZ has learned that's exactly why
            Van Halen decided to postpone 31 upcoming concert dates. Sources close
            to the band tell us ... the guys felt like the current schedule was "too
            much, too fast" ... and they were "losing their focus."One source tells
            us, "They're simply burned out" ... adding, "They want to make sure
            their concerts are not a routine ... they want every performance to be
            special."We're told the guys want to take some time to "re-charge their
            engines" ... so they can rock all 31 cities the way Van Halen fans
            expect to be rocked. As for rumors that Eddie Van Halen and David Lee
            Roth are feuding ... we're told 'It's total B.S.'"

On Cnn comments.
            dude I posted this tmz way prior to my first drink...but I can stilll reeead you know
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
              You fucking babies need to quite fucking whining. Jesus Christ already......get a life.
              quite
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Brilliant move... it's all over the press.
                Maybe the adding of dates just to pull them away for a bit is a cocktease... maybe Janie planned the whole thing that way.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  You're on the same board...steadily posting. We've all bought the music. We've bought the merchandise. We've bought the concert tickets. I think we've earned the right to bitch about the current (hopefully temporary) return of our "investment"...
                  Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 05-18-2012, 10:57 PM.
                  I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• SunisinuS
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • May 2010

Originally posted by So this is love
                    dude I posted this tmz way prior to my first drink...but I can stilll reeead you know
                    Sweet
                    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

[QUOTE=DONNIEP;1653743 But hopefully, fingers crossed, they'll take a break, change up the show and finally play Light Up The Sky! [/QUOTE]

I guess you missed the earlier post....not gonna happen...(sad face)
                      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                        I guess you missed the earlier post....not gonna happen...(sad face)
                        No, I didn't miss it - I still got my fingers crossed for you But it's Van Halen we're talking about! Anything can happen! Or nothing can happen...or some things happen and they don't tell us why...or they can disappear into a black hole and we won't hear anything for years...or they'll release an official press report within hours of the second leg being postponed. Oh wait a minute...
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

What a load of BS.
                          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nomead
                            Hey guys, I am a DLR student, he is one of my role models, have studied him for years and read his books, disclaimer that I like all things van halen, wasn't happy about the sammy thing but I still rocked out to that era, anywho, here is my best observation/guess.

Something is wrong with Dave, he might be suffering from too much blow, he is EXTREMELY skinny, not an athletic skinny like on the last tour, but just too skinny, so skinny, his pants around his calfs are basically hanging around sticks. His thighs too are not exhibiting the correct form for muscular construction. I am not gay but I am a bodybuilder and I am telling you that his slenderness has not been gained from extensive cardio / running, and diet. It is something else, if not drugs, it is illness. When all fat is eliminated from your diet, your brain ceases to function correctly, without fat and nourishment, the brain goes. This is only after the body has been depleted. The problem lies with Dave, it is just a question of what it is.

To back up my statement, look at his acts, no mic stand twirling at winnipeg and the other PW meltdown, not many kicks, not much flag waving, Dave has always been an athlete, even when he was down and out and irrelevant, when irrelevant, or close to the danger of being so he was always near his best physically, I am telling you there is something not right with him.

Maybe this manifested itself into something that caused the band to turn against him, or perhaps the band loves him and has said, look, man, you need to go and get your shit together, but what I am telling you is that the Dave you see on stage is someone who is physically wasted, he walks like an 80 year old man, his singing h
                            Meh... If you wanna see Dave on blow look at the pre US fest interview. And if anything Dave looks a little thicker than he did on 07/08 tour.

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Batting 1,000 so far bro.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
                                Batting 1,000 so far bro.
                                No shit...post #3 and bound to piss off the entire Army...yikes....
                                Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

Working...