• Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
    ich lieben you brother natra!
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Great news - very cool of Dave and Russell to address fan concerns with a vid - and in MN no less!
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Damn..I guess the band REALLY does pay attention to the internet..great to see that video..good way to start the day..

Comment

• perrin29
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

Great news! That video further proves why Dave will always be the man. He is in tune with what was being said and took it upon himself to clear some shit up. I think it's a smart move to take a break. They've been kicking ass since end of Feb and don't finish up til the end of next month. That is a lot of touring for any band. Crossing fingers for a Halifax stop the next go around.

Comment

• Inside.intel
            Full On Cocktard
            • May 2012

Live Right here in Nashville TN always had and always will the smile with the style the voice that leaves you no choice I heard you missed me, I'm back!!!! thank you very much and how the hell are ya!!

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jack68
              That was awesome.....also makes me want to take a shit in the woods...

Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• moose
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

[QUOTE=So this is love;1654126]dude at first I said wow this guy is lucky (me dreamin' of the Bahamas) then I see your location CLEVELAND[/

Cleveland has some great beaches
                Granted they may be toxic but what the heck did you expect from
                The great industrial nation called the USA
                LOL

:-)

Comment

• VHscraps
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2009

Damn good. That man is a communicator ....

Dave should do on-tour homilies from his dog walks as a regular thing, I'd say.

Call it 'Views from the Bushes and Trees' or 'Dave and Russell Bring You Views from the America You Never See'
                  THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

BEST BAND EVER.

Did he really call it a co-headlining tour with K & the G? Funny. I'm thrilled for the fans outside the U.S. & Canada who are finally going to get the real deal! Not to sound greedy, but I hope they find a way to squeeze out some more new music while their out for another year and three quarters. Those Ed & Wolf interviews lead me to believe there's already more done and for the most part ready.

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

I'm happy for you fuckers in Japan and Australia...

FINALLY...VAN HALEN...WILL COME BACK...TO KICK YOUR FRIGGIN' ASS!

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by VHscraps
                        Damn good. That man is a communicator ....

Dave should do on-tour homilies from his dog walks as a regular thing, I'd say.

Call it 'Views from the Bushes and Trees' or 'Dave and Russell Bring You Views from the America You Never See'
                        Great news !!!!

Comment

• fwacf
                          Roadie
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jpage78
                          I'd like to formally...on behalf of Van Halen fans all over the world to tell Rolling Stone magazine AND Sammy Hagar to go fuck yourselves with a giant jagged metal post
                          YOUR FORGOT EDDIR TRUNK! lmfao
                          When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Threads merged....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

It's all good. Dave would NOT lie to the fans like this. he never has. Could he be keeping a little something secret about someones/everyones health? Well sure. But people are entitled to their privacy and we don't need to know everything. Tour is going to continue. Band is getting along. Van Halen ain't done. That's all we need to know.

WOOT!
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chuckie lee
                                Groupie
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID
                                HOLY FUCKIN' CHRIST ----- DID DAVE SAY 2 YEAR TOUR ???

I always trust Dave on his word more than anyone in the VH camp ---- but how can this tour stretch 2 years ?!?

I can see deep into summer of 2013 at most ---- assuming finish up the U.S. dates later this fall ---- then another short month break before heading to Europe --- then short break ---- head to Australia and Japan by May ---- maybe few dates in South America ---- wrap it up by July or August 2013 ???

No way they can sustain a 3rd leg of a U.S. tour ---- not with struggling economy and even smaller markets already gigged.
                                I think what he was saying was, that it will be a full two year tour starting from the begining of the first leg we all just saw, and continue on with MAD BREAKS between each leg.. Ausie and Japan peeps are in for a helluva treat.. I SAY I SAY.......,

Comment

Working...