Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shortykb
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2012

Well I am disappointed because I had floor seats for Baltimore Got to see them in DC and I am always ragging on my husband that we can never postpone a VH show because of Dave relationship or Ed going to rehab. Well I guess I jinxed myself or I can go beat my husband up after I give him the news about the Baltimore postponement. However I did enter the FlyaWay contest to Las Vegas. Lighting may strike. Also I heard about the Van Halen Homecoming contest on Iheart radio this morning to go see them in LA in June.

And BTW if Eddie had the hiccups - I got a doctor to cure them. My dad had them for 3 weeks and finally went to the hospital for them. It was really bad and caused other problems with his body. He ended up at the hospital for 4 days but they got them out of him. So I DO KNOW they can treat it

Here's hoping for good news and if its just a a/c problem - Dave I will see you in September !

Comment

• TJMKID
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
      Fuck it. I'm just drinking until they come to some solution. Until then, Fuck 'em. Maybe we'll just do Cleveland without them. Somebody get the punks to perform on that night, and maybe we won't notice.

Yeah no shit ---- somebody email Ralph at Steel Panther and see if he can do a Punks reunion gig in Cleveland ---- I can set up a couple strip club crawls after the show

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
        Yeah no shit ---- somebody email Ralph at Steel Panther and see if he can do a Punks reunion gig in Cleveland ---- I can set up a couple strip club crawls after the show

I'm in!!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• kubacheck
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by gbranton
          I didn't want to mention this but it would be feasible to do 6-8 weeks of chemo while on tour and do radiation afterward.
          and not tell anyone that it was going on?? I dunno, after watching my father go through chemo and having that knock him on his ass and losing all his hair in the equation, I don't think that they could do that without it being obvious...... and unless EVH couldn't get tour insurance because of his health, there'd be no reason to continue the tour while being treated..... bottom line for me is that whatever the reason, the new shows are postponed..... I'd still rather it be because of band conflicts than because of anyone's health.....

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
            These "ladies" will get your mind off things.....enjoy!

They'll cut you, man!
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• kubacheck
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Feb 2012

New Orleans show is set to go off on Tuesday, July 26th at 8:00 CST. That would be Wednesday, July 27th at 2:00 AM in London. The opening ceremonies for the Olympics take place on July 27th.
              New Orleans is June 26th, not July 26th.....

Comment

• JenniferM
                Roadie
                • Feb 2004

Don't you think they would book an act for the Olympics more than 2 months in advance? I believe something like that would have been planned long before now......
                "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by kubacheck
                  New Orleans is June 26th, not July 26th.....
                  LOFL!!!!!!!! Never fucking mind the idiot from Alabama.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Seriously, I think it's the damn blowers. No fucking way you can turn those suckers off in the summer without killing someone in the audience.

Mind you, if you want cuntroversy, someone at SAP last night tweeted that there was an awkward moment when Dave looked in Wolf's direction and yelled "Mike" (I don't believe that one for a second, mind you)...

LOL....he hasn't looked to stage right & said "Mike" in 30 years. No reason to start now.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      LOL....he hasn't looked to stage right & said "Mike" in 30 years. No reason to start now.
                      That was pretty much my response, lol.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                        Just pulled this off of the links page....

TO CUT OUT THE RUMORS..... Rumors of them not getting along etc...? "That's simply not the case. They are getting along great. The schedule is being re-routed. Simple as that."...... Matt Bruck

If true I expect apologies from a few of you bastards. That was my original thought.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

LOFL!!!!!!!! Never fucking mind the idiot from Alabama.
                          I thought Jeff Sessions had the undisputed claim on that title?
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            The "Re-Routing" to add European dates makes NO sense......

Who is booking this tour? Abbott and Costello????

You announce dates, put tickets on sale, AND THEN it occurs to someone to add some dates over there?

Bullshit.

Unless it is some crazy, last minute, cannot pass up for the world offer[s], it just makes no sense.

Major tours aren't booked this way.
                            But this is VH. They are like George Costanza, everything they do is the wrong decision. Until they finally decide every thought they have they will do the complete opposite of what they normally would. Or something like that.......

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by gene
                              Dave has a dog show to go to in London in July?
                              Hell, I'd pay to go see THAT.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
                                But this is VH. They are like George Costanza, everything they do is the wrong decision. Until they finally decide every thought they have they will do the complete opposite of what they normally would. Or something like that.......
                                Called "Counter-intuitive". Just ask Momshell.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...