Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

It all makes sense ---- 3 guys are near 60 and the other one is a pudgy 21 yr. old who gets gassed walking up a small flight of stairs.

A short summer vacation is all it takes to fill up the tank. Dave will jet off to Tahiti and get his dick blown by gorgeous belly-dancers every night. Rusty & Mike Roth will get cracks at the bitches, too.

Ed will bang Janie (eww) and get a routine checkup by the throat doc. Alex will avoid the wife (we've seen pics) and find solace in the The Lord.

Wolfie got a cute college chick who just passed all her finals and is ready to par-tay with her rich rocker boyfriend.

VH comes back in September tanned and rested ---- almost like this was planned from the beginning.

Originally posted by Deklon2
    TMZ reports its just that the band needs a break...

Even rockstars can get tired ... and TMZ has learned that's exactly why Van Halen decided to postpone 31 upcoming concert dates.

Even rockstars can get tired ... and TMZ has learned that's exactly why Van Halen decided to postpone 31 upcoming concert dates.

Sources close to the band tell us ... the guys felt like the current schedule was "too much, too fast" ... and they were "losing their focus."

One source tells us, "They're simply burned out" ... adding, "They want to make sure their concerts are not a routine ... they want every performance to be special."

We're told the guys want to take some time to "re-charge their engines" ... so they can rock all 31 cities the way Van Halen fans expect to be rocked.

As for rumors that Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth are feuding ... we're told "It's total B.S."

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jpage78
      I think it's time for Van Halen fans to declare all out war on Rolling Stone Magazine.

Fuck Rolling Stone
      we did since they put ed on #73 on their "best guitat player"-list...too bad that other news just copy/paste their shit...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

they took a month off 5 years ago didn't they? this is not an issue to me yet. Much like Trayvon Martin's case I will wait and see before jumping to conclusions
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• CDABOAT1
          Groupie
          • Dec 2011

Nice pic... except my boat does float!

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
            me likes this rumor...
            I only get my news from reliable sources like TMZ and the National Enquirer. Rolling Stone is for the bird cage.
            That rumor makes perfect sense.
            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jpage78
              I think it's time for Van Halen fans to declare all out war on Rolling Stone Magazine.
              They wouldn't have to if they just supplied timely info to their fans and the media instead

of the fucking silent treatment....AGAIN!!!
              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• VimFuego
                Groupie
                • May 2012

Originally posted by VHscraps
                Well, anyone named Vim Fuego (and the non-Brits might not get it) is probablg as old as me!

As it happens, Vim, I saw ghe othe Vim with Bad News opening at Donnington 86. Vim gave one of the best song intros when he looked the audience who had been pelting him with bottles in the eye and said, by way of introduction to the next tune in the set, the words I will never forget:

"This one is called 'Vampire Spunk Merchant From Hell'"

I didn't make that up ...
                Hahaa classic!
                Fucking piss jugs they used to hurl.....no act was safe! however big or small.
                Those 80's Donnington shows really were a treat.
                Missed the VH show, but saw Bad News '86 and again DLR '88.

Actually, Ade doesn't have too bad a singing voice.

I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

According to TMZ they're just burned out...
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

This is good news, and yeah the guys need a break. Some summer fun and back in a few months to lay waste to all of the posers and show the world how it's done!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

No A/C blowers + Desert Cities + Summer heat = BAD IDEA!

Comment

• VimFuego
                        Groupie
                        • May 2012

How very unrocknroll, tho.

"Dear Van Halen Fans, we regret to inform you that we have to postpone the tour as we are feeling a bit oldfarty"
                        I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                          According to TMZ they're just burned out...
                          ...and with all the cash coming in from these shows I would have burned out pretty quickly myself

Comment

• mdk1967
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2004

..Don't know if this has been posted yet but...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Not buying the TMZ bullshit for a minute... if that did come from the band or someone close it's a smokescreen/PR spin control.

You don't just dump $30-50 million in tour contracts so casually because "we're tired and burnt out"... If that were the case Azoff and his Front Line Mgmt as well as Live Nation will get taken to the cleaners... Got to be something more substantial...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

I prefer this VERSION from TMZ - Even rockstars can get tired ... and TMZ has learned that's exactly why Van Halen decided to postpone 31 upcoming concert dates.

Sources close to the band tell us ... the guys felt like the current schedule was "too much, too fast" ... and they were "losing their focus."

One source tells us, "They're simply burned out" ... adding, "They want to make sure their concerts are not a routine ... they want every performance to be special."

We're told the guys want to take some time to "re-charge their engines" ... so they can rock all 31 cities the way Van Halen fans expect to be rocked.

As for rumors that Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth are feuding ... we're told "It's total B.S." http://www.tmz.com/

Comment

Working...