X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

ADKOT - Gold in Canada!

Can't remember who it was that recently questioned why there were so many Canadian dates. This might answer their question:

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    Can't remember who it was that recently questioned why there were so many Canadian dates. This might answer their question:

http://www.musiccanada.com/GoldPlatinum.aspx
    40,000 copies, in proportion of the population (34 million Canadians vs 310 million Americans), it seems Canada bought more ADKOTs indeed.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Good news.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

It makes sense now that they have the Canadian DLR.

Comment

• Yount
          Commando
          • Jan 2012

my sis worked in Canada a few years back and said she heard VH all the time on radio, at parties, everywhere. So gold isn't 500,000 anymore is it? (US gold that is)
          Last edited by Yount; 05-22-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Yount
            my sis worked in Canada a few years back and said she heard VH all the time on radio, at parties, everywhere. So gold isn't 500,000 anymore is it? (US gold that is)
            Not sure what US gold is at now. Think Canada was 80,000 at one time. I think it's gold in the States too though.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• JK-47
              Roth Army Recruit
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Angel
              Not sure what US gold is at now. Think Canada was 80,000 at one time. I think it's gold in the States too though.
              Nope, not in US. And it's still 500,000 units for gold certification. ADKOT is just under 400,000.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

For a second I thought another Yukon gold rush was starting.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...