X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theshapecool
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2011

''Experience'' Alternate Version?

Ok So I found this funny video someone had done on youtube, and it starts with a low quality, over compressed snippet of 'Experience'. Now I'm not MAD keen on the track but, his version is different to the album version. I work in a studio so i have a good ear for fine details, I realized right away the part where he says 'I'd love to talk philosophy with you, but I gotto take a piss. Man that philosophy really runs right through ya' was different to the one on the album. so I double checked and played them next to each other, and yep the take on the record is different....I wonder where he got this version from? maybe a promo at the time that wasn't released?

A montage I threw together of David Lee Roth sharing his life philosophy
    ''I wanna let me be your knight in shining pick up truck, Do me a favor and lose the dress...but keep the shoes!''
    www.russdiapper.com - https://www.facebook.com/TheRussDiapperBand
  • motleykrew24
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2012

i found the promo on ebay im about to purchase it cause i wonder this myself so ill let you know

Comment

• Calderone
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

don't waste your money, it's the live version included on the night life single

Comment

• motleykrew24
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Calderone
        don't waste your money, it's the live version included on the night life single
        lol oh no worrys it was only a couple bucks but now i know

Comment

Working...